Okay, I'm Getting Worried The Past Two Nights I've Been Hearing Voices

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's getting to be where even though I am still getting my regular amount of sleep that I'm afraid to go to sleep at night and that's because right before I fall asleep I've been hearing voices (audibly) when I'm the only one in my bedroom. The other night I heard somebody saying "hey" and last night it was inaudible whispers in my left ear and I'm not sure why this is happening but it's really freaking me out.

It's getting to be where even though I am still getting my regular amount of sleep that I'm afraid to go to sleep at night and that's because right before I fall asleep I've been hearing voices (audibly) when I'm the only one in my bedroom. The other night I heard somebody saying "hey" and last night it was inaudible whispers in my left ear and I'm not sure why this is happening but it's really freaking me out.
Better call Ghost Busters...

wuhan wang.jpg

Your house possessed by audio demon. To banish audio demon, follow step:

1. Ignite seven candle
2. Pray to Benzaiten, Goddess of Music
3. Benzaiten will banish audio demon to eternal suffering
4. Try sleep again

If you fail banishing of audio demon, you failure. Much dishonor of family name. Suggest immediate move before death by audio demon."

I hope you banish audio demon! Much luck.

That's what happens when you don't have enough Doritos chips in your diet. And now Americans aren't getting as many as they thought they were.

---Doritos Cuts Number of Chips in Each Bag, Blames Bidenflation---

View attachment 619111

1. Ignite seven candle
4. Try sleep again

If you fail banishing of audio demon, you failure. Much dishonor of family name. Suggest immediate move before death by audio demon."

Are you serious or is this a joke? I didn't know how to react lol

If you are only half asleep you can still dream things

It feels like I'm still fully awake when I'm hearing the voices though that's the really scary part.

Are you serious or is this a joke? I didn't know how to react lol

It feels like I'm still fully awake when I'm hearing the voices though that's the really scary part.
That’s what I was wondering if he was serious or not,I’m guessing from the smiley he posted it was a joke now.

Inaudible whispers? Is that like sweet nothings?

View attachment 619111

1. Ignite seven candle
4. Try sleep again

Instead of "Much luck", you should have used "rots of ruck" to enhance the effect. Yes, shameless, but appropriate.

Forum List

Back