OK...so whats with the clown face avatars on USMB?

My guess is when you're paid to post you have to do what the DNC tells you...
Again,my guess.
I believe we have members that make a little cash bashing the GOP 24/7....
And when their team leaders say go after Walker for not having a college degree they do just that.
And when ther're told to go to a certain site and download clown faces they obey.

Again,my guess.
And when their team leaders say go after Walker for not having a college degree they do just that.
And when ther're told to go to a certain site and download clown faces they obey.

Shhhhhhhhh! You trying to screw up my gig, brah?

Again,my guess.
:cuckoo::laugh:

Again,my guess.

Bwahahaha....that's the dumbest thing yet!....:cuckoo: is right.

Again,my guess.

My guess is that if a Dem college drop out were running, the RWs would throw a fit - and rightly so. But then, the right has very low standards and no qualified candidates.

Hence the Clown Car avis.

PS ... Could someone please tell me where I can sign up to get paid for doing what I'm now doing for free? Trashing ignorant RWs is its own reward but hey, I wouldn't mind making a little moola off it. TIA

Again,my guess.

My guess is that if a Dem college drop out were running, the RWs would throw a fit - and rightly so. But then, the right has very low standards and no qualified candidates.

Hence the Clown Car avis.

PS ... Could someone please tell me where I can sign up to get paid for doing what I'm now doing for free? Trashing ignorant RWs is its own reward but hey, I wouldn't mind making a little moola off it. TIA
Duddy doofus does it for free, because he believes the shit talking points he get from moveon.org, huffy puffy and MSNBC daily. If he was smart he would find out how to get paid to post liberal lies, all you have to do is try a little harder. Maybe RW can hook you up duddy doofus

Again,my guess.

Here's your tin foil hat...

5295f2e54cb1695af582e528db06c885.jpg

Nobody gets paid to post, you boob.

Im seeing so many people with new avatars of politicians in clown face makeup. Whats the deal? Is that a thing now? It looks just...lame really. Am I missing something?

Been wondering about it as well. :)

Apparently its a thing now. To join the club you have to have a clown faced republican avatat. Oh well...
It is a sign of originality and creativity, like referring to Fox News as Faux News.

Leftists giggle and maybe wet their panties a bit every time they do it.

Im seeing so many people with new avatars of politicians in clown face makeup. Whats the deal? Is that a thing now? It looks just...lame really. Am I missing something?
Nothing odious just a statement regarding the state of the Republican field. The fact that so many are upset seems to indicate a nerve has been struck/

Apparently its a thing now. To join the club you have to have a clown faced republican avatat. Oh well...
It is a sign of originality and creativity, like referring to Fox News as Faux News.

I prefer Fixxed News. :p

The reason I call it Faux News is because it is "faux" - too bad you haven't been able to figure that out yet.......

Jon Stewart Reads Off Laundry List of False Statements by Lying Dynasty Fox News

Fox News Lies Keep Them Out of Canada

SURPRISE Fox 8220 News 8221 Lies Again Deceptively Edits Obama Speech video Americans Against the Tea Party

Politifact Study Fox News Lies More Than Any Other News Network Americans Against the Tea Party

I'm sure you get the picture by now....:)

The reason I call it Faux News is because it is "faux" - too bad you haven't been able to figure that out yet.......

Jon Stewart Reads Off Laundry List of False Statements by Lying Dynasty Fox News

Fox News Lies Keep Them Out of Canada

SURPRISE Fox 8220 News 8221 Lies Again Deceptively Edits Obama Speech video Americans Against the Tea Party

Politifact Study Fox News Lies More Than Any Other News Network Americans Against the Tea Party

I'm sure you get the picture by now....:)
You made it up all by yourself too, I am sure.

Trite is trite, ya old crone.

Forum List

Back