OK...so whats with the clown face avatars on USMB?

I've not seen so many get their panties all in a wad over a bunch of us having their candidates as our avatars...........hilarious.....must cause real butt hurt.

Just shows you're good at following others....
We are talking about posters that follow each other around from board to board. Not surprising actually.

I guess these clowns correspond with each other off-line or maybe it's the same person posting under different names. It looks like the same posted junk over and over anyway.

Im seeing so many people with new avatars of politicians in clown face makeup. Whats the deal? Is that a thing now? It looks just...lame really. Am I missing something?

It's the Progressive Collective, they were ordered to change their avis and being the Liberal Intellectual "Elite" they imagine they all had the EXACT same pseudo-clever "thought" at the EXACT same time

It's symbolic of their lemming mentality.

What does it mean? :rolleyes:

It means they spend a lot of time private messaging each other, mostly.
Kosherskank is still butthurt that they took the rep system away. Cons can no longer circle-rep each other.

How petty can an adult get?
Hey, BrilloTwat, haven't seen you in a while. How are the curtains hanging?

You sound like that old washed out,limp ,cannot get it up biker dude!

Im seeing so many people with new avatars of politicians in clown face makeup. Whats the deal? Is that a thing now? It looks just...lame really. Am I missing something?

It's the Progressive Collective, they were ordered to change their avis and being the Liberal Intellectual "Elite" they imagine they all had the EXACT same pseudo-clever "thought" at the EXACT same time

This sounds like something out of Karl Rove's playbook to me.

Like I said...its like a bunch of frat boys having a meeting sayin "Ok guys...so we are all gonna grow big beards. Thats gonna be like...our thing you know? Like what we're known for."

So lame haha

Surely it's been said...Insane Clown Posse.
I don't think Republicans are insane, just misguided. I don't recall much being said about the weird avatars depicting Obama we've seen over the last 6+ years. For myself, I thought it was a funny idea and wasn't asked to do it by anyone else. I'll continue do it as long as there are threads like this one proving it's getting under the wingnuts' skin. :laugh2:

I don't think Republicans are insane, just misguided. I don't recall much being said about the weird avatars depicting Obama we've seen over the last 6+ years. For myself, I thought it was a funny idea and wasn't asked to do it by anyone else. I'll continue do it as long as there are threads like this one proving it's getting under the wingnuts' skin. :laugh2:

I dont see any Republicans forming the double secret Insane Clown Posse.

bucs90

There re many overly emotional nutters here. You are just one of them, dopey.

Ha I see you joined the Super Cool Clown Avatar Club! So cool!

I didn't join anything.

Follow the herd with clown hats lmao

Follow the Yellow Brick Trail.

I repeat. I didn't join anything.

Of course you didnt.....
OPSEC....

I dont see any Republicans forming the double secret Insane Clown Posse.

Sure they have, it's called the Heritage Foundation.

Forum List

Back