OK...so whats with the clown face avatars on USMB?

Im seeing so many people with new avatars of politicians in clown face makeup. Whats the deal? Is that a thing now? It looks just...lame really. Am I missing something?

Been wondering about it as well. :)

Apparently its a thing now. To join the club you have to have a clown faced republican avatat. Oh well...
It is a sign of originality and creativity, like referring to Fox News as Faux News.

Leftists giggle and maybe wet their panties a bit every time they do it.

The reason I call it Faux News is because it is "faux" - too bad you haven't been able to figure that out yet.......

Jon Stewart Reads Off Laundry List of False Statements by Lying Dynasty Fox News

Fox News Lies Keep Them Out of Canada

SURPRISE Fox 8220 News 8221 Lies Again Deceptively Edits Obama Speech video Americans Against the Tea Party

Politifact Study Fox News Lies More Than Any Other News Network Americans Against the Tea Party

I'm sure you get the picture by now....:)
You made it up all by yourself too, I am sure.

Trite is trite, ya old crone.

You are trite, you brainless moron.

I've not seen so many get their panties all in a wad over a bunch of us having their candidates as our avatars...........hilarious.....must cause real butt hurt.

I've not seen so many get their panties all in a wad over a bunch of us having their candidates as our avatars...........hilarious.....must cause real butt hurt.

Its not that. Its more that people are kinda laughing at.you all.

Like a fraternity of 10 guys who all say " Ok guys...we're all gonna grow long beards! Thats gonna be like..our thing, big beards!"

Do what you want. But it looks silly...just like a bunch of frat boys who all have a pact to grow beards.

Like a fraternity of 10 guys who all say " Ok guys...we're all gonna grow long beards! Thats gonna be like..our thing, big beards!"

Do what you want. But it looks silly...just like a bunch of frat boys who all have a pact to grow beards.

So, you get your panties all in a wad when a bunch of frat boys grow beards? Good to know.........:)

Well, since you feel that way about it, we're not gonna show you the secret handshake or let you in our clubhouse.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah....like we're laughing at your candidates............:badgrin::badgrin:

Yeah our candidates suck. And they still kicked yalls ass last fall!? Says a lot huh.

Keep growing those sweet beards frat boys! Yall are gonna get so many girls once they realize it!

Im seeing so many people with new avatars of politicians in clown face makeup. Whats the deal? Is that a thing now? It looks just...lame really. Am I missing something?

It's the democrats new bullshit meme. The repubican candidates are labeled clowns!

Yeah our candidates suck. And they still kicked yalls ass last fall!? Says a lot huh.
Says a lot about how really dumb you are. Very few people voted last November, so be glad that all the sheeple love to get out and vote for the idiots we have in state office.....but, a mandate you did not get....like the one Obama got in November 2012.

Keep growing those sweet beards frat boys! Yall are gonna get so many girls once they realize it!

You also know very little about the members who have chosen a Republican clown for their avatar...........:)

Says a lot about how really dumb you are. Very few people voted last November, so be glad that all the sheeple love to get out and vote for the idiots we have in state office.....but, a mandate you did not get....like the one Obama got in November 2012.

You also know very little about the members who have chosen a Republican clown for their avatar...........:)

Downplay it all you want...
I am peased with the results of the mid term election...

Downplay it all you want...
I am peased with the ressults of the mid term election...

I suppose you are.....most conservatives vote against their own interest...the ones in my state just realized our legislators took out a big chunk from Education......we used to be like 37th on the list of best education.........now we're probably going to be #50.......but conservatives don't mind having a dumb state, not educating their children well, either.

Yeah, the clown faces have already gone stale... it's grown old... more visual 'noise' now than anything meaningful, once one numbs one's self to the imagery.

It's one of those 'lemming' things.

It's symbolic of their lemming mentality.

What does it mean? :rolleyes:

It means they spend a lot of time private messaging each other, mostly.
Kosherskank is still butthurt that they took the rep system away. Cons can no longer circle-rep each other.

How petty can an adult get?
Hey, BrilloTwat, haven't seen you in a while. How are the curtains hanging?

Yeah, 15 other threads on the clown circle jerk.

It's like tattoos, a display of individuality so they can be like everybody else of their ilk.

circle jerk is right. Kind of like how black nod to each other on the street ,.... you know... complete strangers...

In this case though, they show their unity through stupid clown faces. What a spectacle

-Geaux

Forum List

Back