OK...so whats with the clown face avatars on USMB?

Im seeing so many people with new avatars of politicians in clown face makeup. Whats the deal? Is that a thing now? It looks just...lame really. Am I missing something?
children thinking it witty and smart,nothing more nothing less

He is a wannabe libturd, they just havent let him in the club yet.
No...I spent a couple years in that club. Then looked around and saw everyone was a drug using communist hipster cop hating racist lunatic. So I left. And humbly asked for my old seat in the right wing club back.
I stated my reasons and like I said, "It's working". The righties are stampeding to condemn it. :biggrin:

No...I spent a couple years in that club. Then looked around and saw everyone was a drug using communist hipster cop hating racist lunatic. So I left. And humbly asked for my old seat in the right wing club back.
I stated my reasons and like I said, "It's working". The righties are stampeding to condemn it. :biggrin:

Meh. Not me. I dont condemn it at all I was just curious. Same as why hipsters all grow stupid beards these days.

Carry on with clown facing haha.

I was just curious. Group/Tribe think is a liberal behavior so I expect no less. Carry on.
Group think is a human behavior. Don't pretend that conservatives don't act in concert. For my part, I saw a few of the avatars and thought I'd pick one out for myself. I had no communication with anyone who's doing likewise.

You've never been a liberal. You are too stupid and too emotional.

I was just curious. Group/Tribe think is a liberal behavior so I expect no less. Carry on.
Group think is a human behavior. Don't pretend that conservatives don't act in concert. For my part, I saw a few of the avatars and thought I'd pick one out for myself. I had no communication with anyone who's doing likewise.

You've never been a liberal. You are too stupid and too emotional.

Ah...clever.

Too emotional to be a liberal? Thats scientifically impossible.

Stampeding to condemn it? More like laughing their butts off over the furher confirmation of what low information group think does to one.

Stampeding to condemn it? More like laughing their butts off over the furher confirmation of what group think does to one.

Kinda reminds me of rich hipster white kids joining the #HandsUpDontShoot movement because its the trendy cool thing to do to fit in with the 3 black kids at their high school

tumblr_njo58u364q1qz581wo4_500.gif
tumblr_njo58u364q1qz581wo5_500.gif

Im seeing so many people with new avatars of politicians in clown face makeup. Whats the deal? Is that a thing now? It looks just...lame really. Am I missing something?

The forum Democrats are behaving just like the lock step herd of sheep they are.

Forum List

Back