OK So Trump lies... OK so Biden lies...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
We have been told by the MSM "Trump has told how many lies"
A Google search shows "Trump has told how many lies" 62,000,000 results.

Has Biden ever lied?
A Google search of News of "lies Biden has told".... 2 results.
Over the past year, Biden thundered that the Obama administration “didn’t lock people up in cages.” He also claimed that, “Immediately, the moment [the Iraq War] started, I came out against it.” And… “I was always labeled one of the most liberal members of Congress.” Politico’s rating of all three assertions?
False.

A video is making the rounds in which Biden boasts at a 1987 rally, "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship…[and] ended up in the top half of my class."
Biden also maintained that he "graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school" and was the “outstanding student in the political science department.”

Not one of those claims was true, as newscasters at the time affirmed. In fact,
  • Biden graduated 76th of 85 students in his law school class,
  • had only a partial scholarship and
  • did not win top honors in his undergraduate discipline.
According to a 1987 Newsweek piece, a supporter had “politely” asked Biden what law school he attended and how well he had done.
Biden bristled, saying “I think I have a much higher IQ than you do,” reeled off his fabricated accomplishments and concluded
“I’d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours if you’d like, Frank.”

So where is the MSM tracking these bald-face lies?

Biden has a history of telling "tall tales" about himself and exaggerating. To be fair, Trump is the king of hyperbole. No one does fill in the blank better than Trump.

But the media hates Trump. The media defaults to the position that Trump is lying and Biden is telling the truth, so Biden often gets a pass with his lies.

Biden has a history of telling "tall tales" about himself and exaggerating. To be fair, Trump is the king of hyperbole. No one does fill in the blank better than Trump.

But the media hates Trump. The media defaults to the position that Trump is lying and Biden is telling the truth, so Biden often gets a pass with his lies.

I think the big difference is, with Biden you can write his lies down on a pad. With Rump you will need to record them and have a team of analysts with powerful computers take days to compile them on a daily basis and you still will never catch up.

We have been told by the MSM "Trump has told how many lies"
A Google search shows "Trump has told how many lies" 62,000,000 results.

Has Biden ever lied?
A Google search of News of "lies Biden has told".... 2 results.
Over the past year, Biden thundered that the Obama administration “didn’t lock people up in cages.” He also claimed that, “Immediately, the moment [the Iraq War] started, I came out against it.” And… “I was always labeled one of the most liberal members of Congress.” Politico’s rating of all three assertions?
False.

A video is making the rounds in which Biden boasts at a 1987 rally, "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship…[and] ended up in the top half of my class."
Biden also maintained that he "graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school" and was the “outstanding student in the political science department.”

Not one of those claims was true, as newscasters at the time affirmed. In fact,
  • Biden graduated 76th of 85 students in his law school class,
  • had only a partial scholarship and
  • did not win top honors in his undergraduate discipline.
According to a 1987 Newsweek piece, a supporter had “politely” asked Biden what law school he attended and how well he had done.
Biden bristled, saying “I think I have a much higher IQ than you do,” reeled off his fabricated accomplishments and concluded
“I’d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours if you’d like, Frank.”

So where is the MSM tracking these bald-face lies?

President Trump tells white lies. White lies do not matter.

Joe Biden tells black lies. Black lies matter.

Forum List

Back