OK gun grabbers you have your mandatory gun registration

You entirely miss the point regardless. You're just too indoctrinated and brain washed.

In other words, you're idiot on your knees getting your brains blown out because you made fun of the people trying to warn you about the government eroding your constitutional rights which included incrementally taking away your second amendment right to keep and bear arms.

Ya, stay blind, moron, everything is wonderful on your planet.

Your childlike point is that Jews could have held off the Nazis if they had guns. History does not support it. All of France had guns. None of the local armed population held off the invading Germans

French Resistance was better than the gas chamber.

"The French Resistance played a significant role in facilitating the Allies' rapid advance through France following the invasion of Normandy on 6 June 1944, and the lesser-known invasion of Provence on 15 August, by providing military intelligence on the German defenses known as the Atlantic Wall and on Wehrmacht deployments and orders of battle."

The French Resistance is a great example. They were armed and could not hold back the Nazis. They could engage in sniper attacks and forced the Nazis to change how they deployed individual troops
The major difference is the French Resistance had the support of the local population.....Jews didn't
Very few were willing to protect a Jewish resistance fighter

The supreme court in no way has been consistent on the second amendment or the right too keep and bear arms for private citizens.
If it was consistence it would have ruled the NFA of 1934, 1938, and 1969 unconstitutional.

It has been consistent and it seems you don't understand how SCOTUS works.

Ever read miller vs U.S. 1939? You might want to before you step in to this discussion on the consistency of the supreme court and the right to keep and bear arms.

He doesn't have a point nor is it valid ever heard of the unorganized militia? It's seperate from the regular militia and is not in connection with the national guard.

When the Militia Act of 1792 was in effect there was a gun registry for enrolled militia members and it was constitutionally legitimate.

My argument is that such a registry is not legitimate when intended to apply to private citizens (AKA "the unorganized militia") because private citizens are not within the sphere of federal militia powers which were only operational upon citizens that were "enrolled and notified" in their state's militia.

None of these powers are operational now, they were overridden by the Dick Act of 1903 and completely extinguished by the National Defense Act of 1916.
They didn't keep a list of names, that was sent back to the federal government, if there was such a list it stayed local

True, the feds were only interested (then) in the general readiness and operational condition of militia companies.

My point is that names of militia members were recorded and type and caliber of the militia duty arm owned by the citizen was recorded and the authority to do this emanated from the federal Constitution as exercised through the Militia Act of 1792.

Which means that the gun-grabbers could get their cherished gun registry through militia regulatory powers. It would be limited to just the one gun the citizen intended to use to fulfill his duty and would require the enactment of a new militia law which would require all eligible militia members to provide themselves with an appropriate arm (arguably an AR platform weapon).

Not likely to happen.

When given a chance, once again you fail to back up your inflammatory picture of Jews being slaughtered and your claim that it wouldn't have happened if they were armed

Go for it
first came Gun control, then came gun confiscation, then came extermination.

The extermination happened regardless of local gun laws. No connection

What we do know is that it happen after gun control laws were enacted.
Can you give an example of it happening without first enacting gun control laws?

When the Militia Act of 1792 was in effect there was a gun registry for enrolled militia members and it was constitutionally legitimate.

My argument is that such a registry is not legitimate when intended to apply to private citizens (AKA "the unorganized militia") because private citizens are not within the sphere of federal militia powers which were only operational upon citizens that were "enrolled and notified" in their state's militia.

None of these powers are operational now, they were overridden by the Dick Act of 1903 and completely extinguished by the National Defense Act of 1916.
They didn't keep a list of names, that was sent back to the federal government, if there was such a list it stayed local

True, the feds were only interested (then) in the general readiness and operational condition of militia companies.

My point is that names of militia members were recorded and type and caliber of the militia duty arm owned by the citizen was recorded and the authority to do this emanated from the federal Constitution as exercised through the Militia Act of 1792.

Which means that the gun-grabbers could get their cherished gun registry through militia regulatory powers. It would be limited to just the one gun the citizen intended to use to fulfill his duty and would require the enactment of a new militia law which would require all eligible militia members to provide themselves with an appropriate arm (arguably an AR platform weapon).

Not likely to happen.

You see that's not the point of rightwingers position he thinks any list should go to the federal government. There never was any list that was sent to the federal government.

Last edited:
OK... Einstein... so your intellectual summation is that an armed populace has no better chance of defending itself than an unarmed populace.

Your stupidity is monumental... take a bow... shit for brains.

When given a chance, once again you fail to back up your inflammatory picture of Jews being slaughtered and your claim that it wouldn't have happened if they were armed

Go for it
Blah, blah, blah.... *belch*... blah, blah, blah... once again you deflect away from defending your monumentally ignorant statements.

Tell me again how my chances of survival by defending myself are just as good with say, a butter knife, against a man toting a shot gun with doubt ought buck?

I'm just so fascinated how you're going to spin this one... go ahead... I'm listening...

Armed resistance against the Nazis ensured one thing......your demise

Armed resistance was encountered throughout Europe. It was responded to brutally

Not likely to happen.

not likely

Go for it
Blah, blah, blah.... *belch*... blah, blah, blah... once again you deflect away from defending your monumentally ignorant statements.

Tell me again how my chances of survival by defending myself are just as good with say, a butter knife, against a man toting a shot gun with double ought buck?

I'm just so fascinated how you're going to spin this one... go ahead... I'm listening...
I knew you'd weasel yourself right on past that without an answer.

It proves you're a filthy propagandist and more than likely a commie.
What's the matter, commie... can't explain how it is you claim an unarmed man can defend himself as an armed man?

No, you can't. You already look and sound like an idiot, and/or a commie propagandist, anti American, constitution hating, moonbat pie face talking like that.

Not likely to happen.

You see that's not the point of rightwingers position he thinks any list should go to the federal government.

Why?

gun Registration is handled at the state level and has been found perfectly constitutional

Go for it

Tell me again how my chances of survival by defending myself are just as good with say, a butter knife, against a man toting a shot gun with doubt ought buck?

Armed resistance was encountered throughout Europe. It was responded to brutally

The response was enacted on the unarmed they never did it against those of the resistance

The supreme court in no way has been consistent on the second amendment or the right too keep and bear arms for private citizens.
If it was consistence it would have ruled the NFA of 1934, 1938, and 1969 unconstitutional.

Ever read miller vs U.S. 1939? You might want to before you step in to this discussion on the consistency of the supreme court and the right to keep and bear arms.

the case of millers shotgun was never settled

Go for it

Evading the question...

NOTED: Can NOT answer the question.

Your claim was preposterous, and now you have been exposed as a bubble head.

You're talking shit, pure and simple.

You're a commie and want gun control, and you will argue any point, no matter how asinine to accomplish your agenda.

Fuck off.

Not likely to happen.

You see that's not the point of rightwingers position he thinks any list should go to the federal government.

Why?

gun Registration is handled at the state level and has been found perfectly constitutional

There wasn't any list kept and sent to any government body sorry just didn't happen.

the case of millers shotgun was never settled

Yes it was about millers shotgun, but also what firearms were protected by the second amendment. NFA 1938 and 1969 contridicts Miller 1939.

The SCOTUS has never found gun registration to be unconstitional either

Again, perfectly backwards thinking.

The Congress doesn't gt to do whatever it wants and then SCOTUS gets to speak deciding whether the law is constitutionally legitimate . . .

Congress takes an oath to respect the Constitution which strictly limits what they can do.

The federal government was never granted a shred of power to have any interest in the personal arms of the private citizen that means that it is forbidden to act.

The right to arms is not what can be "interpreted" from what the 2nd Amendment says . . . The right to arms is what the body of the Constitution doesn't say about the federal government's authority to act.

You staist authoritarians / collectivists make me ill.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
How would this or anything they passed have prevented new town?

Since a nutcase can grab/steal/borrow a registered firearm as easily as a non-registered one, the answer is IT WOULDN'T.

Which is why we need to force purchasers to buy liability insurance for each gun they purchase. At the very least, the victims would be compensated.

Since a nutcase can grab/steal/borrow a registered firearm as easily as a non-registered one, the answer is IT WOULDN'T.

Which is why we need to force purchasers to buy liability insurance for each gun they purchase. At the very least, the victims would be compensated.

Insurance for the unlawful actions of others.

Brilliant.

Good God... "THE VICTIMS?" As in the person that just kicked in your front door that was about to RAPE and MURDER you?

Don't you get sick of breathing all that foul smelling air with your head up your ass?

Last edited:

Insurance for the unlawful actions of others.

Brilliant.

Nobody is forcing you to buy a gun in the first place...self imposed penalty. Brilliant is right.

Forum List

Back