OK gun grabbers you have your mandatory gun registration

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

LeadRoundNose

Ol' Deadeye
Reaction score
We know this is just the first step in gun confiscation. We also know that gun registration perpetrated on legal gun owners does not bring gun violence crime down.

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
Threaten to confiscate strap ons and dildos from libs in retaliation

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
How would this or anything they passed have prevented new town? Do I need aids to understand the 'logic' behind this?

OP
bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
We know this is just the first step in gun confiscation. We also know that gun registration perpetrated on legal gun owners does not bring gun violence crime down.
I agree but let's see how this plays out. I doubt crime will drop The people of that state will soon enough get fed up with that shit and kick the bastards out.

Pennywise

Gold Member
Reaction score
The progressive state citizens get what they deserve. Fucking simple-minded sheep, lining up for shearing and slaughter without a whimper.

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree but let's see how this plays out. I doubt crime will drop The people of that state will soon enough get fed up with that shit and kick the bastards out.
They are liberal fsggots whp operate on emotions s and not logic

OP
bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The progressive state citizens get what they deserve. Fucking simple-minded sheep, lining up for shearing and slaughter without a whimper.
That's what I thought when I looked at the picture in the link. They need to man up and grow a pair.

OP
bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are liberal fsggots whp operate on emotions s and not logic
Crime will not drop

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List