OK gun grabbers you have your mandatory gun registration

I thought gun owners would refuse to obey any registration law? Yet there they were in Connecticut, all meekly lining up to register.

Conclusion: All bluster, no balls. Conservatives, that is. They talk big, but never act. And then they wonder why we point and laugh.

You don't understand there are no conservatives in Connecticut.

Several days after sandy hook when my 20 year old granddaughter took my 6 year old granddaughter to school (long island) while standing next to the car on her way to the front door she asked her older sister should I be scared----What the ffff
She was not afraid of a gun (as she has even shot a 22 with her dad who is a deer hunter& two grandpas that are combat Vietnam Vets.) she was afraid of some evil man or women --She Has Uncles that are cops so if a cop was standing by the entrance she would not have been afraid . This is a concern that all parents and grandparents should have EVIL people not steel wood or plastic.

Last edited:
Several days after sandy hook when my 20 year old granddaughter took my 6 year old granddaughter to school (long island) while standing next to the car on her way to the front door she asked her older sister should I be scared----What the ffff
She was not afraid of a gun (as she has even shot a 22 with her dad who is a deer hunter& two grandpas that are combat Vietnam Vets.) she was afraid of some evil man or women --She Has Uncles that are cops so if a cop was standing by the entrance she would not have been afraid . This is a concern that all parents and grandparents should have EVIL people not steel wood or plastic.

she has good reason to be afraid in a gun free zone

I thought gun owners would refuse to obey any registration law? Yet there they were in Connecticut, all meekly lining up to register.

Conclusion: All bluster, no balls. Conservatives, that is. They talk big, but never act. And then they wonder why we point and laugh.

You don't understand there are no conservatives in Connecticut.

Don't be stupid, of course there are.

i love the liberal talk about the masses rising up and revolting against the 1%. like the french revolution. with what? pitch forks and sticks like the french revolution?

Benson is a convicted felon with an extensive arrest record, according to the release.

He was arrested in New Haven on April 11, 2007. He was convicted on charges of possession of a pistol without a permit, possession of a pistol at a school and failing to appear in court. He was sentenced to eleven years behind bars, of which he would serve five and a half years with probation.

On March 27, 2011, Benson was arrested in Monroe for criminal impersonation and criminal weapons possession. He was sentenced to five years in prison of which he was to serve two.

On July 4, 2013, Benson was arrested by New Haven Police and charged with two counts of carrying a pistol without a permit, two counts of criminal weapon possession, interfering with Police and the theft of a handgun. For these charges, Benson is out on bond awaiting trial.

Last edited:
Maybe if he can find another one to steal.

if liberal journalists keep publishing the names of registered gun owners, that should be no problem

I'm sure that's how he found his first theft victims.

the anti gun local paper up here figured they would do the citizens a service and publish the names and addresses of all the registered gun owners in the area. they figured neighbors had a right to know which of their neighbors owned guns. in two weeks time there were 3 break ins where the only thing stolen were guns. two people were caught and both said they knew guns were in the house from the article.

interestingly enough, there was so much public outragem their subscriptions tanked and within 3 months the editor was fired.

if liberal journalists keep publishing the names of registered gun owners, that should be no problem

I'm sure that's how he found his first theft victims.

the anti gun local paper up here figured they would do the citizens a service and publish the names and addresses of all the registered gun owners in the area. they figured neighbors had a right to know which of their neighbors owned guns. in two weeks time there were 3 break ins where the only thing stolen were guns. two people were caught and both said they knew guns were in the house from the article.

interestingly enough, there was so much public outragem their subscriptions tanked and within 3 months the editor was fired.

I bet he was shocked.

Forum List

Back