OK gun grabbers you have your mandatory gun registration

The paranoids have teamed up with us in our mass conspiracy to take away all your rights. This only thing left to do is to join a militia, buy some camaflage clothes, move to Idaho, and do your paramilitary training in the woods, while you feed off of each others hyper nonsense. However, you should be made aware that we have infiltrated your movement, and you can not trust each other any more than you can trust us. Billy Bob, and Bubba are both spies for us, and we know where you keep your ammo depot, and your Bud Light, so give up. Resitance is futile.
Answer this nit wit will this stop gun violence in that state? Will it prevent crime?
If you say no, tell me what was the gun registration for in the first place?

The paranoids have teamed up with us in our mass conspiracy to take away all your rights. This only thing left to do is to join a militia, buy some camaflage clothes, move to Idaho, and do your paramilitary training in the woods, while you feed off of each others hyper nonsense. However, you should be made aware that we have infiltrated your movement, and you can not trust each other any more than you can trust us. Billy Bob, and Bubba are both spies for us, and we know where you keep your ammo depot, and your Bud Light, so give up. Resitance is futile.
Answer this nit wit will this stop gun violence in that state? Will it prevent crime?
If you say no, tell me what was the gun registration for in the first place?

felons and convicted criminals are constitutionally barred from firearms registration

Resident of Connecticut reluctantly stood in line in order to sign up for the mandated gun registry that goes into effect January 1, 2014. Gun owners feel not only that the registry is unconstitutional but also that this could be a sign of bigger things to come.

It will be a waste of money, and will not stop gun related crimes. Criminals will not register their guns. Canada recently scrapped their gun registry after realizing that it was a waste of money and a waste of police officers time. We should learn from this experience instead of just throwing money away and penalizing law abiding gun owners.

Gun registration and licensing are pushed as a way to trace those who supply these illicit weapons. Yet, to see the problem with these regulations, one only needs to look at how ineffective they have been in solving crime. Canada just recently ended its long gun registry as it was a colossal waste of money.

Beginning in 1998, Canadians spent a whopping $2.7 billion on creating and running a registry for long guns -- in the US, the same amount per gun owner would come to $67 billion. For all that money, the registry was never credited with solving a single murder. Instead, it became an enormous waste of police officers' time, diverting their efforts from traditional policing activities.

UN gun control treaty will reveal gun laws Obama really supports | Fox News

Criminals will not register their guns

registration of firearms is not about criminals with firearms

they are exempt from having to register

No it is not.

yes it is. There have already been rulings on these type of things, which you already knew, because we've been over it a few dozen times.

but once again state rights get tossed out the window because on this certain issue you decided it didnt work in your favor. Yet on the next ( insert subject) you will cry about the federal government over reaching and state rights.

i know you tend to only stay in the shallow pond.

It is not constitutional. Where in the second amendment does it say gun registration is constitutional or anywhere in the constitution?

literal defense does not work against Scotus rulings. therefore it is, keep crying about it, you will lose.

yes it is. There have already been rulings on these type of things, which you already knew, because we've been over it a few dozen times.

but once again state rights get tossed out the window because on this certain issue you decided it didnt work in your favor. Yet on the next ( insert subject) you will cry about the federal government over reaching and state rights.

It is not constitutional. Where in the second amendment does it say gun registration is constitutional or anywhere in the constitution?

literal defense does not work against Scotus rulings. therefore it is, keep crying about it, you will lose.

What makes you think I'm crying about it?
Because I will be watching this state like a tiger watch's a herd of beef I will be maintaining a daily report of any assaults, murders, or crimes that a weapon was used.

This is going to be fun.

OH, and yes this is unconstitutional.

its constitutional. Good luck fighting it.

No it is not.

True.

This is one of many examples of the inconsistent conservative.

In order for conservatives to be consistent with regard to states not having the authority to place unreasonable restrictions on Second Amendment rights, such as gun registration or banning weapons clearly in common use at the time, then they should also be opposed to states seeking to deny same-sex couples their equal protection rights, women their privacy rights, immigrants their due process rights, and minorities their voting rights.

You can’t have to both ways, rightists.

I believe the California court was wrong in its ruling, as AK/M type rifles are indeed ‘in common use,’ and entitled to Second Amendment protection per Heller. The state does not have the authority to deny a citizen the means by which he elects to exercise his Constitutional right to self-defense, provided that means is indeed ‘in common use,’ such as AR or AK semi-automatic rifles.

And my AK is very much in common use during Hurricane Season.

No it is not.

True.

This is one of many examples of the inconsistent conservative.

In order for conservatives to be consistent with regard to states not having the authority to place unreasonable restrictions on Second Amendment rights, such as gun registration or banning weapons clearly in common use at the time, then they should also be opposed to states seeking to deny same-sex couples their equal protection rights, women their privacy rights, immigrants their due process rights, and minorities their voting rights.

You can’t have to both ways, rightists.

I believe the California court was wrong in its ruling, as AK/M type rifles are indeed ‘in common use,’ and entitled to Second Amendment protection per Heller. The state does not have the authority to deny a citizen the means by which he elects to exercise his Constitutional right to self-defense, provided that means is indeed ‘in common use,’ such as AR or AK semi-automatic rifles.

And my AK is very much in common use during Hurricane Season.

inconsistent? What in the fuck are you talking about? Come on chief show me where is says in the Constitution that this is legal? Come on mother fucker step up and prove you are as good as you think you are.

if we only knew

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLdRz5pF7s]Hitler Survivor Condemns Gun Control 'KEEP YOUR GUNS, BUY MORE GUNS' - Katie Worthman - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ABw6IMKn0]COMMUNISM SURVIVOR BLASTS SALEM GUN GRABBERS: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FREEDOM IS!" - YouTube[/ame]

Let's see how it will stop crime or gun violence

Resident of Connecticut reluctantly stood in line in order to sign up for the mandated gun registry that goes into effect January 1, 2014. Gun owners feel not only that the registry is unconstitutional but also that this could be a sign of bigger things to come.

Connecticut Gun Owners Line Up For Unconstitutionally Mandated Gun Registration // Mr. Conservative
You can bet the farm I will be watching this very closely.
its constitutional.
As constitutional as registering with the government so you can go to church.

Last edited:

literal defense does not work against Scotus rulings...
What SCotUS ruling(s) uphold registration?

Supreme Court Strikes Down D.C. Gun Ban, Upholds Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms | Fox News

The Constitution does not permit "the absolute prohibition of handguns held and used for self-defense in the home," Scalia said. The court also struck down Washington's requirement that firearms be equipped with trigger locks or kept disassembled, but left intact the licensing of guns.

close enough.

Supreme Court Strikes Down D.C. Gun Ban, Upholds Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms | Fox News

The Constitution does not permit "the absolute prohibition of handguns held and used for self-defense in the home," Scalia said. The court also struck down Washington's requirement that firearms be equipped with trigger locks or kept disassembled, but left intact the licensing of guns.

close enough.

Washington D.C. it's a district not a city or state it doesn't even have elected senators Once again where is it in the constitution that registration is allowed?

Liberals are unteachable

They simply refuse to learn that more laws is not the answer

They'll learn soon enough.

The first big gun ban was passed in the 20's in response to banks being robbed by better armed criminals.

90 years

Ninety

Fucking

Years

Liberals can not learn. They've had 90 years to learn more gun laws do not work. What makes you think they will figure it now?

you are making the same type of mistake over and over and over again.

Leftards want to grab your guns not because they are emphatic of the victims of mass shootings, but because they do not want you to have any protection when they are coming to take you to the labor camp behind the barbed wire.

It's the leftard utopia which is the ultimate goal and since they know people will resist enforced happiness, the means for resistance have to be taken away. Under any fake reasoning.

Gun Registration supports the second amendment

I'm sure that you can point that one out in the second amendment?

A well regulated militia being necessary for a free state...

We can't have well regulated militias without knowing who our gun owners are

What does Registration have anything to do with as expected and in working order?
OH did you forget the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed?

Forum List

Back