Ok common sense gun law supporters what is common sense about this?

Law abiding people will obey it unfortunately and the bad guys will continue to go into these places and shoot them up. BECAUSE, criminals do NOT OBEY GUN LAWS. They know it will be safe to go into a subway or wherever guns are restricted.

Now...i know we are talking about a blue state and a very blue city...but i have to wonder....allow everyone to carry a gun and just maybe this behavior will stop.

Democrat New York law maker pushing legislation that would prevent concealed carry permit holder from carrying a firearm in certain places.
NY gun proposal appears poised to adapt to Supreme Court decision
Just a few months ago a felon carried a gun into a subway and shot people.
So what is common sense about that bill?
It's just a ploy by NY because SCOTUS is going slap their dicks in the upcoming decision.....Given how the dems have acted I don't think it will do them any good, I believe the decision will be very broad.

Only freakshows and law enforcement walk around with a gun on their hip.
Say that when a criminal has a gun pointed at you whose just shot the person standing next to you. You may live in a fantasy world but I live in reality.and evil people are out there.

Yep that will work 😆
f1e.png

I would love to one day learn that you were the victim of a crime which could've been thwarted had you or someone else had a gun...
Like in gun control buffalo New York. Two minute police response Time. It could have been a happy ending but antiguners will keep ignoring the best common sense gun law.

Some time ago, there was a video by a Venezuelan woman who explained what happened to cause her country to collapse. Two things: A stolen election and 2 the installation of a wannabe dictator. After that point neighborhood banded together to defend their neighborhoods when crime increased and there was no law enforcement. Well it's coming here soon.

Only freakshows and law enforcement walk around with a gun on their hip.

If enough average people were armed, then we could go back to the time before 1900, when we did not even have police at all, shooting and killing innocent people.
So all those NOT carrying a gun are partly responsible for those murdered by police, that we should no even have.

Forum List

Back