Oil Is Dropping

Pay attention... I left California... but even while I was there I was a registered Republican from the age of 18 until Bush went into Iraq... but that still doesn't make me a Democrat... it just means it's going to take someone better than that RINO POS Trump to bring me back to the party.

And for the record, I left California for South Carolina. I enjoy the weather eight months of the year.

Another Commie that doesn't even know it! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Yes, I'm sure every Trumptard is silently hoping it goes back up. They can't breathe if they don't have something to be pissed at Biden about.
Oh, Biden's doing great, and his VP is a peach.

FYI high oil prices have nothing to do with Biden. Or Trump. Or Republicans/Democrats/whomever you hate.

Investors had been badly burned pouring an incredible amount of money into the oil patch over the past 15 years. They have since done a complete 180 and are now forcing their companies to focus on generating free cash flow rather than punching holes in the ground to pump more oil. Capex is half what it was eight years ago, and down nearly 80% in the US shale. Because this is how capitalist economies work.

That will change, first slowly, then suddenly.
Exactly. Thank you.

Fuck no, I will be shocked if they are not 4 dollars a gallon.

But seeing as the last time the US average was under 2 was in May of 2020 due to a pandemic, I would rather not see that again
So you really think after covid we would be seeing these prices under Trump? What makes you think that? Gas was going down while Trumps economy was going up. Why would that have changed over the last year?

Most EV drivers know that cold weather can cause range loss in electric vehicles, and that running the heater can make the loss greater. But most drivers don’t consider the effect of hot weather.

Extreme temperatures of any kind can have a detrimental effect on an EV, causing range loss, body wear and tear, and premature battery replacement.

[snip]

EVs lose power under 65 degrees, and lose it quickly under 50 degrees, however, temperatures in excess of 86 degrees also rob the vehicle of power. It’s no wonder EVs use 15% more power in the Upper Midwest and Southwest than on the California coast.

I guess if you live where it is 70 degree all year round, your EV will be just fine.

If you don't, then it sucks to be you.

Sorry bout that,

1. It was $1.05, here during Trumps time as President, never went to .99 but I was hoping it would.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It went under $1.00 under Obama thanks to his asinine nuke deal and the Saudis flooded the market to hurt Iran.

So you really think after covid we would be seeing these prices under Trump? What makes you think that?
Because oil prices are decided on the global market, and prices are up all over the world.
. In fact, your question is so silly and has such and obvious, easy answer, that I think the burden lies on YOU to argue why gas prices would not have risen, if the orange pile of shit were still president.

Pay attention... I left California... but even while I was there I was a registered Republican from the age of 18 until Bush went into Iraq... but that still doesn't make me a Democrat... it just means it's going to take someone better than that RINO POS Trump to bring me back to the party.

And for the record, I left California for South Carolina. I enjoy the weather eight months of the year.
I was born and raised in California. I enjoy the weather all 12 months. Where else can someone Surf at Ocean Beach (San Francisco) in the morning, and in the late afternoon head to the mountains and snow ski under the lights on the same day (Soda Springs, 3 hours drive from The City).

Forum List

Back