Oil and Nat Gas are Cheaper now than they were in 2018, and the US is pumping more Barrels...

good work? prices are going up!

Clearly.

united-states-inflation-cpi.png

that is labor statistics, not the price of food and oil

The price of gas is irrelevant to the cost of goods you purchase. It's the cost of DIESEL that matters.
Diesel is an oil product and it's price is as dependent on crude oil price as gasoline. It is very relevant to the price you pay for goods.

Diesel is an oil product and it's price is as dependent on crude oil price as gasoline. It is very relevant to the price you pay for goods.
We went through of this with Trump. We were supposed to be living the life of riley now. Prog women are laughing at the wife of DeSantis. Many who promote living as hoes with many children with many unknown fathers. The woman even has had cancer and is thrown negative propaganda.

It took them about a year to recover to pre-covid (summer prices 2019) by the summer of 2021. They sky rocketed after the Ukrainian invasion.

But prices have had nothing to do with Biden announcing “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you we’re going to end fossil fuels,”.

We went through of this with Trump. We were supposed to be living the life of riley now. Prog women are laughing at the wife of DeSantis. Many who promote living as hoes with many children with many unknown fathers. The woman even has had cancer and is thrown negative propaganda.
220px-ELP_-_Brain_Salad_Surgery.jpg

But prices have had nothing to do with Biden announcing “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you we’re going to end fossil fuels,”.
Campaigning to environmentalist has nothing to do with governing either.

You mean he offered a fire sale of leases that never even had seismic work done.

We are more energy independent now than under Trumpybear.

You hear the Rabid right cry about how Joe had to beg the Saudis but they completely ignore the fact that their Trumpybear not only begged them to decrease production but then asked them to increase production as well. The OPEC nations control oil prices not the US Oil Patch.

OPEC continue the production cuts well into the covid recovery of 2021. Oil and gas prices began rising in 2020.

You are absolutely clueless. Why even carry on a conversation with Democrat idiots. We are no longer using our oil for ourselves. We are selling it to our enemies even the Chinese because of the deals Biden cut while vice president along with his son, Hunter. Biden has us with less not more and that's why people are paying $5/gallon in Blue states, and more.

Prices were spiking well before that, Gomer.
Nope starting in May of 2020, they rose about a dollar a year after the pandemic glut. But after Russian invasion, they rose about a dollar and a half in 6 months.

That's fine, but its the price of diesel that matters. At one point, gas dropped to under 250 a gallon under Biden, but diesel stayed high over 4 dollars a gallon. People were asking why prices weren't coming down because gas was down. And I'll tell them just like I'll tell your dumb ass, THE PRICE OF GAS DOESN'T MATTER TO THE COST OF YOUR GOODS. Gas and diesel have completely different demand issues.

Forum List

Back