Oil and Nat Gas are Cheaper now than they were in 2018, and the US is pumping more Barrels...

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Republicans love to just make shit up out of thin air and spin the facts.

The main reason for high oil prices now is Putin's war in Ukraine which caused the complete disruption of the global oil markets. Republicans love to ignore this fact.

Everybody knows I love facts. I am the king of facts.

Banker's FACTS:
In May of 2018 US crude was trading at $72/barrel and it went up to $78/barrel that year.
Nat gas was at $3, and it went all the way up to $4.75

Right now US oil is only at $70 and Nat gas is at a low $2.
Biden has cheaper energy prices than Trump did in 2018.

Better yet the US is producing much more oil and nat gas, AND exporting much more oil and Nat gas, and much more solar and renewable energy.

Somebody forgot to tell the republicans these facts, I bet they don't mention that on Fox News.
Biden is the energy president. Thank you Joe.

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 8.37.29 PM.png

• Banned
Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia
FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

I have them and you don't
Its laughable the way you just ignore the facts because you don't like what they prove.
Facts are kryptonite to a republican.

Get back to me when you can post facts or anything of merit besides childish bullshit.

• Banned
Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia
your surrender has been noted

NEXT !

The main reason for high oil prices now is Putin's war in Ukraine which caused the complete disruption of the global oil markets. Republicans love to ignore this fact.

Banker's FACTS:
In May of 2018 US crude was trading at $72/barrel and it went up to $78/barrel that year.

Better yet the US is producing much more oil and nat gas, AND exporting much more oil and Nat gas, and much more solar and renewable energy.

Somebody forgot to tell the republicans these facts, I bet they don't mention that on Fox News.

View attachment 786193

If you love facts so much, then this one should put you in your place

We are refining less oil today than we did while Trump was president, and the Democratic party's rules and regulations make it much more expensive. It is no longer how much we produce, it is the Democratic party's war on oil driving the price to the consumer, higher. But hey, we are beginning the Presidential campaigns so we most likely will see a downward trend.
daf.png

Gee it was all the way down to $22 April 2020

There was a pandemic at that time. Maybe you heard about it.

Banker's FACTS:

View attachment 786193

Have you checked gasoline prices lately? It's much more expensive now than in 2018 and when Trump left office. Biden has messed up everything! And, with gas prices high, the cost of all other goods have gone up drastically. You should note that while people have jobs, they are also running up credit cards to all time highs to just pay bills and to buy goods.

Banker's FACTS:

View attachment 786193

However, we are also shutting down places to drill as well when we need to be drilling more. Also, we are refining much less than we were under Trump. Plus, the cost of refining and drilling has also skyrocketed as well. Way to go Brandon!

• The states with the lowest average prices: Texas ($3.06), Georgia ($3.14), and Mississippi ($3.17). The states with the highest average prices: California ($5.35), Hawaii ($5.14), and Nevada ($4.95). For budget-minded drivers, GasBuddy is the travel and navigation app that is used by more North American drivers to save money on gas than any other.

Forum List

Back