Ohio Set to Purge Over 180k Fake Voters From Registration

What fake voters and where is the fraud you are alleging took place?
Dude, I gave you the dots, I don't have to connect them for you.

Yeah, that’s what I thought.......

1) That nonexisting people's names are on the VOTING ROLLS makes them by definition fake potential voters.
2) I did not allege that they voted, though I think it very likely that their names were used in 'late found ballots', but I was being sarcastic, inviting the reader to form their own conclusions.

If you cant grasp that, I apologize for challenging your thinking skills.

In his mind. This is a solution in search of a problem and nothing more.
So you AOK with more than 180k fictional/ineligible names on one states voter registration rolls?

Are you just stupid or what?

Last edited:
1) That nonexisting people's names are on the VOTING ROLLS makes them by definition fake potential voters.

How about you actually read the article you posted and then get back to us
You mean like this part?

The vast majority of names on the list are believed to belong to voters who are no longer eligible to vote in Ohio. However, the most controversial portion consists of those who are losing their eligibility simply because they have not voted in six years, a process upheld last year by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Under court settlement, if any of those inactive voters show up at the polls, they will be allowed to cast a provisional ballot if they still reside in the same county in which their registration was cancelled. That provisional ballot will be counted if the voter is otherwise eligible.

Problems emerged with the purge process after LaRose required county boards of elections to provide the list of registrations they intended to cancel. He merged those registrations into a single list of more than 235,000 people whom individuals and groups could contact and encourage to update their registrations.​

These are not eligible voters in Ohio, dude, the equivalent of a fake registration as they were kept on the voter rolls anyway.

How about you actually read the article you posted and then get back to us
You mean like this part?

The vast majority of names on the list are believed to belong to voters who are no longer eligible to vote in Ohio. However, the most controversial portion consists of those who are losing their eligibility simply because they have not voted in six years, a process upheld last year by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Under court settlement, if any of those inactive voters show up at the polls, they will be allowed to cast a provisional ballot if they still reside in the same county in which their registration was cancelled. That provisional ballot will be counted if the voter is otherwise eligible.

Problems emerged with the purge process after LaRose required county boards of elections to provide the list of registrations they intended to cancel. He merged those registrations into a single list of more than 235,000 people whom individuals and groups could contact and encourage to update their registrations.​

These are not eligible voters in Ohio, dude, the equivalent of a fake registration as they were kept on the voter rolls anyway.

Oh, so you can read. Good. Why don’t you use that skill to look up the definition of the word fake and get back to us again, Twat Waffle

So you AOK with more than 180k fictional names on one states voter registration rolls?

I am smart enough to know you've failed to prove your claims of voter fraud with this article. Utterly. This purge makes you feel good, but doesn't really combat actual voter fraud. It's like the bump stock ban-- it's all about the feelz.

So you AOK with more than 180k fictional names on one states voter registration rolls?

I am smart enough to know you've failed to prove your claims of voter fraud with this article. Utterly. This purge makes you feel good, but doesn't really combat actual voter fraud. It's like the bump stock ban-- it's all about the feelz.

Oh,look, boys and girls! Another case of honest people trying to purge the rolls of ineligible voters and the Liberal pukes scream bloody murder. I will not provide any source because Liberal pukes pooh pooh any written facts, but I am sure readers will remember a couple years when a Florida judge denied, yes, denied any attempts to remove dead voters from the rolls. Eventually, the SCOTUS overruled the lower court. It's time for torches, pitchforks and if necessary, nooses.

Okay libtards, kindly explain why you fight tooth and nail to keep dead people ON THE VOTING ROLLS. Any updating of the rolls is fought like its a slight against humanity. Seems like some of you better look up the meaning of the word fake. Any ineligible voter should be removed. Period.

I did not claim there was voter fraud. I think it is apparent, but not sure of the scope of it.

That there is no reason to keep 180k people on the voter rolls is indisputable.

But Dems don't like it.

Go figger.

Oh, so you can read. Good. Why don’t you use that skill to look up the definition of the word fake and get back to us again, Twat Waffle

Invalid voters on the registered voting rolls are unqualified voters who should not be there, i.e. fake voters.

Forum List

Back