Ohio Set to Purge Over 180k Fake Voters From Registration

In his mind. This is a solution in search of a problem and nothing more.
So you AOK with more than 180k fictional names on one states voter registration rolls?

Are you just stupid or what?

I am smart enough to know you've failed to prove your claims of voter fraud with this article. Utterly. This purge makes you feel good, but doesn't really combat actual voter fraud. It's like the bump stock ban-- it's all about the feelz.

Oh,look, boys and girls! Another case of honest people trying to purge the rolls of ineligible voters and the Liberal pukes scream bloody murder. I will not provide any source because Liberal pukes pooh pooh any written facts, but I am sure readers will remember a couple years when a Florida judge denied, yes, denied any attempts to remove dead voters from the rolls. Eventually, the SCOTUS overruled the lower court. It's time for torches, pitchforks and if necessary, nooses.

You just declared them ineligible. We need pitchforks, torches and nooses for Trump supporters like you.

In his mind. This is a solution in search of a problem and nothing more.
So you AOK with more than 180k fictional names on one states voter registration rolls?

Are you just stupid or what?

I am smart enough to know you've failed to prove your claims of voter fraud with this article. Utterly. This purge makes you feel good, but doesn't really combat actual voter fraud. It's like the bump stock ban-- it's all about the feelz.

Oh,look, boys and girls! Another case of honest people trying to purge the rolls of ineligible voters and the Liberal pukes scream bloody murder. I will not provide any source because Liberal pukes pooh pooh any written facts, but I am sure readers will remember a couple years when a Florida judge denied, yes, denied any attempts to remove dead voters from the rolls. Eventually, the SCOTUS overruled the lower court. It's time for torches, pitchforks and if necessary, nooses.

You just declared them ineligible. We need pitchforks, torches and nooses for Trump supporters like you.
I'm game.

These are not fake names. You are a liar. This is a part of the Republican strategy. Make it difficult for people to vote and if they do don't count the vote.
It is FEDERAL LAW to purge the rolls ever couple years. And it is law in most States that if you don't vote in 6 years you are no longer registered to vote. PURGE the damn rolls in all the States.

Forum List

Back