Ohio Senate passes bill banning baby murder when heartbeat can be detected!

The only people who defend abortions are big-city managers of ghettos...and the desperate ghetto inhabitants. That's it. Same as in Nazi Germany. The only people who were pro-abortion were the Nazis, because they thought it was *kinder* to abort Polish children than for them to kill them later.

I love abortion debates:

Party A: You cannot tell a woman what to do with her body.

Party B: That's cool and all, but are we supposed to ignore the elephant in the womb?

Personally I like compromise on the issue. Health/crime issues aside, a woman can obtain 2-3 early term abortions if she chooses. But she agrees to have her mothering parts removed with the 2nd or 3rd procedure. Don't like it? Get your abortion in Mexico.

I love abortion debates:

Party B: That's cool and all, but are we supposed to ignore the elephant in the womb?

Personally I like compromise on the issue. Health/crime issues aside, a woman can obtain 2-3 early term abortions if she chooses. But she agrees to have her mothering parts removed with the 2nd or 3rd procedure. Don't like it? Get your abortion in Mexico.
Abortion is illegal in most parts of Mexico.

The only people who defend abortions are big-city managers of ghettos...and the desperate ghetto inhabitants. That's it. Same as in Nazi Germany. The only people who were pro-abortion were the Nazis, because they thought it was *kinder* to abort Polish children than for them to kill them later.
Oh good god...again with the nazi crap.

Are you going to give aid to the babies that are born like healthcare, food, and free public schooling when they grow old enough?

Can't be pro-life when it is inside the womb and not outside.
No, YOU are going to take care of the child you created or go to jail.

Oh good god...again with the nazi crap.

That's right.

That's what happens when people pay attention to history. They draw the parallels. That's WHY we pay attention to history.

Naturally, Nazis (and all other progressives) HATE history. They change it whenever they can.

Elizabeth Warren's List for Progressives Is EERILY SIMILAR to Hitler's Nazi List

I love abortion debates:

Abortion is illegal in most parts of Mexico.

Okay, dark alley in one of our finest liberal cities, such as Chicago.

Are you going to give aid to the babies that are born like healthcare, food, and free public schooling when they grow old enough?

Define what you consider being "not" pro-life *outside*.

Also..can't be pro-death in the womb, and not outside.

See how that works?

Why don't the people that created the baby take care of them?

Forum List

Back