Ohio politician debates adding penalties for distracted driving while driving.

Lol. Politicians without gall my not be a thing.

It’s been said all Americans break the law on average three times a day unknowingly. This is due to our politicians passing ever more laws.

In the land of the free and home of the brave, we may have more laws than any other nation in the world.

People on cell phones while driving piss me off and scares the hell out of me. They drive worse than drunks.

But when my kids were little, there wasn't anything else on the planet more distracting to me, while I drove.

How can you pass a law against that?

“Distracted driving while driving”

As opposed to distracted driving while walking?

If we just outlaw driving we could avoid roughly 35,000 traffic fatalities annually. Boy wouldn't that be a statistic to be celebrated ... as long as we ignore all of the increased consequential mysery, suffering and death that would result from saving those 35,000 lives. Lawmakers are so obsessed with controlling people for their own good that they never think about the consequences of their oppressive restrictions.

It’s been said all Americans break the law on average three times a day unknowingly. This is due to our politicians passing ever more laws.

In the land of the free and home of the brave, we may have more laws than any other nation in the world.
A lot of those laws get revenue.

People on cell phones while driving piss me off and scares the hell out of me. They drive worse than drunks.

But when my kids were little, there wasn't anything else on the planet more distracting to me, while I drove.

How can you pass a law against that?
Passing laws has never seemed to be a problem for law makers. Enforcing them has never seemed to be anything other than problems.

A lot of those laws get revenue.
Exactly right. It’s always about the almighty dollar in our crazy society.

Forum List

Back