Ohio police shot black man 60 times

I hope no cops get fired or jailed

The entire culture of American blacks is the prob
Not the entire culture but a good chunk of it. Also white leftists and their culture.

Having said that 60 times is FUCKING RIDICULOUS. That tells me that many of those officers lacked the self control to be trusted with those weapons.

Not at stop lights. I suggested to my councilman that motorcycle radios be illegal in our city. I'm sure they make helmets with ear phones, we have blue tooth today. There is no reason to disturb everybody around you because you want to listen to music on your motorcycle.

You realize that many motorcycles come with radios from the factory, and have for 30+ years...right?

Not at stop lights. I suggested to my councilman that motorcycle radios be illegal in our city. I'm sure they make helmets with ear phones, we have blue tooth today. There is no reason to disturb everybody around you because you want to listen to music on your motorcycle.
All helmets can be adapted to Bluetooth headphones, some come factory equipped that way. That's the way I ride; that way I don't annoy other drivers/riders with my taste in music.

All helmets can be adapted to Bluetooth headphones, some come factory equipped that way. That's the way I ride; that way I don't annoy other drivers/riders with my taste in music.
It’s just courteous. . Kind of like my much malinged comment for one to Not stop and try to back into a parking space which never can be done in one smooth move so others have to sit and wait while your unskilled driving ass has to back and fill, back and fill

Wow Jungle music, have you ever been to the jungle? Which jungle are you speaking of? I take it you have never heard a white boy playing his music loud.

So how is it that ALL the other white folks left, but you are the one white boy who stayed among all these savage black folks.

Why are you still there? Is there a black woman in the neighborhood that you are kicking it with and you just can't leave her because it is so good.

Explain to us Ray how this happened? There are plenty of black middle class and rich black neighborhoods across this country that are not subjected to any of that, so crime, loud music, drugs can't be equated to black culture since whites, hispanics, asians, etc. do the same damn things. How does a white man stay in a drug infested, crime ridden, no education, no church going black community? It just doesn't add up.

I explained this to you in another topic. I've lived here most of my adult life. As a landlord I have lifelong investments here. My elderly mother lives about five minutes away and my father about 15 minutes. My mother never drove a car in her life and I like to keep my 91 year old father off the road as much as possible, so I take her wherever she needs to go, and my father as well when his health suffers from time to time.

Now retired, I depend on rents for supplemental income. My tenants are more than just tenants to me. They are really more like neighbors and family. The rental market is nuts today due to supply and demand, and if I sold out, my tenants would be at the mercy of a money grubbing landlord that would likely raise their rents to market value or higher, or may even boot them out altogether to put in his or her own tenants. Yes, they'd find a way to survive, but may not ever have a place they can call home like they do here.

In particular concern is a daughter of one of my tenants. She moved here when she was pregnant with her, and I developed such a love for this kid as she got older I can't even describe. There is nothing in the world I wouldn't do for her. So I want to make sure she has a home for as long as I can.

Last year I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. They told me I had six months to a year, but chemo may extend that time, how long, they couldn't tell me. It could be six months, it could be six years. All they can tell me is my body is responding well to the treatment, but it's still likely to be what kills me.

I never had kids so I'm leaving the places to my nephew and niece with the sworn promise they will take care of my current tenants and make sure they always have an affordable place to live. If one of them moves out and he or she rents the place to somebody else, I could care less about how they treat their new tenants, just as long as mine are well taken care of.

If not for all the people I care about so much, I would move out of this place and try to find a nice, quiet, clean white neighborhood, just like this was before blacks moved in.

You support every cop, but Capitol Police cops. Sure. Makes sense.

The Akron police department is doing an investigation into this shooting as well as complying with state authorities. The Capital police didn't even look into the matter of one of their own shooting and killing an unarmed female vet. It's been told he had a history of misusing his firearm in the past.

Forum List

Back