Ohio police shot black man 60 times

According to who? Stormfront.

The FBI, that's who.

Homicide​

According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar. About half of homicides are known to be single-offender/single-victim, and most of those were intraracial; in those where the perpetrator's and victim's races were known, 81% of white victims were killed by whites and 91% of black or African-American victims were killed by blacks or African-Americans.[55]

Okay, the Kentucky story. As I already pointed out, the suspect surrendered to police after a three hour standoff. You can't shoot or kill a person that's complying with police orders. he finally exited the house, unarmed, and police took him into custody. You can't shoot a suspect that's complying with police orders. That's called murder.
Okay, the Kentucky story. As I already pointed out, the suspect surrendered to police after a three hour standoff. You can't shoot or kill a person that's complying with police orders. he finally exited the house, unarmed, and police took him into custody. You can't shoot a suspect that's complying with police orders. That's called murder.
So he complied AFTER he had killed 3 officers and wounded others, do you think a black man would have rec'd the same treatment? Hell no.

In August 2019, McClain, 23, was stopped by police while walking home from a store, placed in a carotid choke hold and then injected with ketamine.

It's crazy how you (and others) will support the cops doing this to someone simply walking home from the store.

It's amazing how you think your lies are not so easily disproved, but you anti-cop people pull this bullshit all the time.

He was not taken down by police for walking to the store, he was taken down by police for fighting with them and not cooperating. If you have to lie to try and make your point, you lost the argument already.

It's amazing how you think your lies are not so easily disproved, but you anti-cop people pull this bullshit all the time.

He was not taken down by police for walking to the store, he was taken down by police for fighting with them and not cooperating. If you have to lie to try and make your point, you lost the argument already.

He answered their question and told them to leave him alone where they proceeded to jump him.

And the other guy was tasered for having a dirty license plate, so keep it clean and polished !!

How come they weren’t shot?
Republican!
Of course having the same license plate as a stolen car had no bearing on them being pulled over.

As usual, you didn't even read the article. It wasn't even the same.

If police order you to stop, is that a lawful order?

Maybe that's the reason for all the confusion and shootings.

WHAT IS A LAWFUL ORDER?

He stopped, he answered their questions, he then started home. They didn't like that. They then jumped and drugged him which killed him.

They are now facing prison time but you will continue to defend it all.

He answered their question and told them to leave him alone where they proceeded to jump him.

Bullshit. I read the article, I know what the police did. They were questioning a suspicious person who was uncooperative and then decided to fight with them instead of answering simple questions. What rights of his were violated? Are you telling me that we have some kind of unwritten right where police are not allowed to go near you unless they see an actual crime taking place?

Then you clowns wonder why our violent crime rate keeps increasing. You weaken our police, and WTF do you expect is going to happen?

He stopped, he answered their questions, he then started home. They didn't like that. They then jumped and drugged him which killed him.
Did they tell him he was free to go? Did they have more questions? Should a citizen cooperate in an investigation?

I am not saying the cops are right, but you can avoid...fucking DEATH simply by cooperating in an investigation.

OTHERWISE, if police have no authority to make stops and investigate, just fucking ban police and give me my machine guns.

Forum List

Back