Ohio police shot black man 60 times

I'm a middle aged man with the law clearly on my side.

My son was moving one day. Three of his friends were in the front of the truck and my son and his girlfriend in the back with their stuff. I'm supposed to meet him to help unload. He calls me........tells me they have been pulled over. I asked him what for. He says for riding in the back of the truck.

I knew that was not illegal. I pull up the law and head there. The cop had the drivers license of the driver and my son and his girlfriend is trying to explain they had no I.D. on them.

I asked the officer why he pulled them over. He told me for riding in the back of the truck. I pulled up the law and said "that is not illegal". I asked my son if they were standing or hanging outside the truck. They said no. I asked the officer if they were. He said no. I told the officer my son was under no obligation to provide an ID and he needed to give the driver his license back so they could be on their way.

He then stammers about how he just wanted to make sure they were being safe. I told him he did not have to ask for ID to do that.

Know the law and your rights.

My son was moving one day. Three of his friends were in the front of the truck and my son and his girlfriend in the back with their stuff. I'm supposed to meet him to help unload. He calls me........tells me they have been pulled over. I asked him what for. He says for riding in the back of the truck.

I knew that was not illegal. I pull up the law and head there. The cop had the drivers license of the driver and my son and his girlfriend is trying to explain they had no I.D. on them.

I asked the officer why he pulled them over. He told me for riding in the back of the truck. I pulled up the law and said "that is not illegal". I asked my son if they were standing or hanging outside the truck. They said no. I asked the officer if they were. He said no. I told the officer my son was under no obligation to provide an ID and he needed to give the driver his license back so they could be on their way.

He then stammers about how he just wanted to make sure they were being safe. I told him he did not have to ask for ID to do that.

Cool story bro.

Just wondering what state you live in? In a majority of states it is illegal to ride in the back of a pickup.

Duh, what does that have to do with not answering questions?
Why aren't you upset over the white guy they shot killed about the same number of times? It's because you're a violent black racist isn't it?

How come you people haven't bothered with the white man just shot nearly the same amount?

I'm one person. I pointed out that they cowardly shot him in the back. It's also a great example of what many of us have demanded. A trained mental health expert assisting in cases like this.

Why aren't you upset over the white guy they shot killed about the same number of times? It's because you're a violent black racist isn't it?

I'm not black. Don't let that stop you though as facts never stop you any other time.

I'm one person. I pointed out that they cowardly shot him in the back. It's also a great example of what many of us have demanded. A trained mental health expert assisting in cases like this.

I'm not black. Don't let that stop you though as facts never stop you any other time.
I don't know how you got in that quote, it was all meant for super racist brotha.

Forum List

Back