Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Yeah, that’s it. Lynching. But only after making him sing Camptown Ladies.

No shock you support assaulting cops.

It's called legally protecting yourself. There is a reason the cops are facing trial next month.

Similar.

A retired Texas couple was pulled over in Tennessee after a police officer mistook their Ohio State bumper sticker for marijuana leaves, Paul Myerberg reports. Bonnie Jonas-Boggioni and her husbard Giorgio were returning home to Plano, TX after attending her mother's funeral in Columbus when they were pulled over near Memphis, and the officers questioned them as to why they had "marijuana stickers" on their car.

The couple explained that the stickers were, in fact, not drug paraphernalia, and they were allowed on their way. The police advised them to remove the stickers from their car, as to avoid having such silliness happen in the future. Bonnie and Giorgio declined.

Police mistake Ohio State sticker for pot leaves

First, you don't pull someone over even if it is a depiction of a marijuana leaf and second, after realizing you made a fool of yourself you don't still ask them to remove it. There is something seriously wrong with someone that would do this.

Mr. Walker had one traffic ticket and no criminal record.

Chief Mylett said the officers contended that Mr. Walker had quickly turned toward officers and made a motion toward his “waist area.”

So he just turned around suddenly and reached in his pants, to a logical person that makes no sense.
Sounds like Walker was an idiot.

The investigation found that the police violated Elijah McClain's civil rights and he had no legal reason to give them the time of day and they killed him because of it.
That is still no excuse for ignoring lawful orders.

Are you saying police need to have no ability to apprehend suspects.?

Because if that's what you're saying, fine. Get rid of police and give me my machine guns.

Similar.

A retired Texas couple was pulled over in Tennessee after a police officer mistook their Ohio State bumper sticker for marijuana leaves, Paul Myerberg reports. Bonnie Jonas-Boggioni and her husbard Giorgio were returning home to Plano, TX after attending her mother's funeral in Columbus when they were pulled over near Memphis, and the officers questioned them as to why they had "marijuana stickers" on their car.

The couple explained that the stickers were, in fact, not drug paraphernalia, and they were allowed on their way. The police advised them to remove the stickers from their car, as to avoid having such silliness happen in the future. Bonnie and Giorgio declined.

Police mistake Ohio State sticker for pot leaves

First, you don't pull someone over even if it is a depiction of a marijuana leaf and second, after realizing you made a fool of yourself you don't still ask them to remove it. There is something seriously wrong with someone that would do this.
Your definition of "similar" is clearly different from mine. Where is the part where they:
"end up tasering & arresting them & impounding their vehicle for no good reason."

Okay, the Kentucky story. As I already pointed out, the suspect surrendered to police after a three hour standoff. You can't shoot or kill a person that's complying with police orders. he finally exited the house, unarmed, and police took him into custody. You can't shoot a suspect that's complying with police orders. That's called murder.

Ah. The government just assaults people for no good reason.
Good thing you too are for small limited government like I am.

Too? That implies you are also. You are not. You are for the government accosting people on the street while they are minding their own business.

Black man pulled over, stunned for ‘dirty license plate’ by New Braunfels police
Yes, tasered for having a dirty license plate. Good to see they’re for clean cars there.

Okay, the Kentucky story. As I already pointed out, the suspect surrendered to police after a three hour standoff. You can't shoot or kill a person that's complying with police orders. he finally exited the house, unarmed, and police took him into custody. You can't shoot a suspect that's complying with police orders. That's called murder.

The black man never got the chance to comply. He was also unarmed.

Forum List

Back