Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Most police have a bad attitude problem & take it out on citizens. Like when they pull over a nice old white couple at dusk for a blown license plate light, then end up tasering & arresting them & impounding their vehicle for no good reason.

Guess it all depends on where you live.

Eight officers, so 60 rounds, that's about 7-8 bullets fired per cop. In a panicked situation, with the guy already shooting at them and in a ski mask, I can see how the officers panicked.

I find it funny how the city calls this heartbreaking.

The guy was wearing a ski mask, and had already shot at them. This was a bad guy. You know, like a criminal?
You are quite right in finding it funny but it's another example of how brainwashed much (most?) of our society has become. I think of it as the 'George Floyd syndrome' and all that you and I and others who think like we do can do is hope for a corrective shock to wake them.

Most police have a bad attitude problem & take it out on citizens. Like when they pull over a nice old white couple at dusk for a blown license plate light, then end up tasering & arresting them & impounding their vehicle for no good reason.

So when did that ever happen?

As a retired truck driver I've had many interactions with police. Not all of them were great, but most of them were. My experience is they will treat you the same way you treat them.

Why do you still keep avoiding a simple answer to a direct question about something YOU brought up?

You asked for a list of where the police violate people's rights. I said let's start with Elijah McClain and the way they violated his rights.

You asked for a list of where the police violate people's rights. I said let's start with Elijah McClain and the way they violated his rights.
Let’s ignore he was wearing a ski mask in August and fought with police. Let’s go to the crux of the issue: you’re claiming government violates peoples rights while you demand more bigger government.

Yep, can’t get any dumber, congrats.

You asked for a list of where the police violate people's rights.

No, I've asked repeatedly just for an example of the kind of "rights" you claim police trample on. Despite repeated attempts, you just keep dancing around that simple question, which makes you either just another a-hole troll or a plain idiot. Either way, I've just decided to IGNORE you as no one worth wasting further time on. Bye.

Let’s ignore he was wearing a ski mask in August and fought with police. Let’s go to the crux of the issue: you’re claiming government violates peoples rights while you demand more bigger government.

Yep, can’t get any dumber, congrats.

Sorry, when did I demand bigger government? You are the one arguing to allow the police to accost people on the street while minding their own business. It's sad when people try to project onto others what they support but can't defend.

Elijah McClain was minding his own business. He just wanted to go home but the cops would allow him even though they had NO reason to detain him. None. It was determined the cops violated his rights and are now facing trial but yet you'll defend it while pretending you don't.

No, I've asked repeatedly just for an example of the kind of "rights" you claim police trample on. Despite repeated attempts, you just keep dancing around that simple question, which makes you either just another a-hole troll or a plain idiot. Either way, I've just decided to IGNORE you as no one worth wasting further time on. Bye.

In August 2019, McClain, 23, was stopped by police while walking home from a store, placed in a carotid choke hold and then injected with ketamine.

It's crazy how you (and others) will support the cops doing this to someone simply walking home from the store.

Sorry, when did I demand bigger government? You are the one arguing to allow the police to accost people on the street while minding their own business. It's sad when people try to project onto others what they support but can't defend.

Elijah McClain was minding his own business. He just wanted to go home but the cops would allow him even though they had NO reason to detain him. None. It was determined the cops violated his rights and are now facing trial but yet you'll defend it while pretending you don't.
Sorry, my bad. I didn’t know you’re now a small government conservative.

Hint - wearing a ski mask in August has only one purpose and when the police stop you don’t assault them

Sorry, my bad. I didn’t know you’re now a small government conservative.

Hint - wearing a ski mask in August has only one purpose and when the police stop you don’t assault them

I understand.......as I said, you support the government accosting people on the street minding their own business. Should have just lynched him, right?

Forum List

Back