‘Ohio Man’ Rapes 10-Year-Old

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Spot on article.

The MSM could care less about illegals and their criminality, all the better to punish America for something, something, something.

I, for one, am tickled pink that our ruling class has finally come out against child rape. This is something new. For several decades now, the position of government officials, both political parties, think tanks, the Bush family, district attorneys and the entire media has been: We’re going to foist primitive, peasant cultures on America and then lie to the public about how this is changing our country.
We recently found out about one big way that third-world immigrants are enriching us. Soon after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, the media began talking nonstop about a “10-year-old rape victim” who couldn’t get an abortion in Ohio and had to travel to Indiana. The “10-year-old rape victim” was discussed on a loop on MSNBC and even made it into a speech by President Joe Biden.
But then, a bunch of spoilsports started questioning whether “10-year-old rape victim” existed. The attorney general of Ohio said on July 12 he had no evidence of a 10-year-old rape victim, despite the reporting of such a crime being mandatory.
With their backs against the wall, the pro-abortion crowd broke longstanding strictures against mentioning the rapey-ness of our “New Americans” by producing the rapist: Gerson Fuentes, 27, an illegal alien from Guatemala.
Oh, now I see.
The abortion ladies thought they could get away with revealing the child rape victim, while refusing to reveal the child rape perpetrator. When that failed, they wantonly defied the rest of their coalition and told the truth about one of the Democrats’ pets, an illegal immigrant.
As far as I know, there’s only one group in the country trying to keep a running tally of immigrant child rapes: North Carolinians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement (NCFire.info). Here’s NCFire’s list of illegal immigrant child rapists in North Carolina, so far this year.
2022 Monthly Child Rapes by Illegal Aliens:
6. June 2022: 20 illegal aliens arrested for 42 child rape/child sexual assault charges
5. May 2022: 18 illegal aliens arrested for 42 child rape/child sexual assault charges
4. April 2022: 19 illegal aliens arrested for 72 child rape/child sexual assault charges
3. March 2022: 30 illegal aliens arrested for 110 child rape/child sexual assault charges
2. February 2022: 27 illegal aliens arrested for 84 child rape/child sexual assault charges
1. January 2022: 18 illegal aliens arrested for 96 child rape/child sexual assault charges
Again, that’s only in a single state. And only when the immigrant is illegal.
WHY DOESN’T THE PUBLIC KNOW ABOUT THIS?
Unfortunately, our media are too busy reporting on apocryphal gang rapes by the Duke lacrosse team and “frat boys” at the University of Virginia to bother mentioning the epidemic of child rape by immigrants from peasant cultures pouring into our country by the million.
How far into the stories about UVA and Duke did you have to read to find out that the (falsely) accused rapists were “privileged white men”?
By contrast, whenever the media deign to mention an immigrant rapist, the story will appear in — at most — one local newspaper. Further, both the heinous nature of the crime and the immigration status of the rapist will be hidden. (How about a news report on the Duke lacrosse case, appearing exclusively in the local paper at the bottom of page A-18, titled, “Area Men Arrested.”)
In 2013, an illegal alien from Guatemala, German Rolando Vicente-Sapon, was convicted of kidnapping his 16-year-old cousin, transporting her to the U.S. (also illegally), and holding her as his sex slave for years.
Only one newspaper in the country reported the story: the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
Quiz: Was the headline —
“Illegal Alien Sentenced for Incest, Child Rape, Kidnapping and Sex Slavery,” OR
“Man Guilty in Case of Human Smuggling”?
I think you know the answer.
There’s no question that the national media would never have breathed a word about the Fuentes case — but for the doubters. So a big shoutout to the feminists for putting abortion-on-demand above open borders. If only politicians cared as much about our country as pro-choicers do about abortion.

Last edited:

The story gets much worse. The mother of the raped girl said that the illegal alien who confessed to police as being guilty would never do such a thing and did not want to file charges against him.

Why? Cuz that was her boyfriend. Wink, wink.

Sick, sick, sick.

The story gets much worse. The mother of the raped girl said that the illegal alien who confessed to police as being guilty would never do such a thing and did not want to file charges against him.

Why? Cuz that was her boyfriend. Wink, wink.

Sick, sick, sick.

Yea the mother is fucked up. Or, he's a violent criminal and she's scared to press charges against him. I'm glad the law has him now and she doesn't have to press charges.

Spot on article.

The MSM could care less about illegals and their criminality, all the better to punish America for something, something, something.

I, for one, am tickled pink that our ruling class has finally come out against child rape. This is something new. For several decades now, the position of government officials, both political parties, think tanks, the Bush family, district attorneys and the entire media has been: We’re going to foist primitive, peasant cultures on America and then lie to the public about how this is changing our country.
We recently found out about one big way that third-world immigrants are enriching us. Soon after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, the media began talking nonstop about a “10-year-old rape victim” who couldn’t get an abortion in Ohio and had to travel to Indiana. The “10-year-old rape victim” was discussed on a loop on MSNBC and even made it into a speech by President Joe Biden.
But then, a bunch of spoilsports started questioning whether “10-year-old rape victim” existed. The attorney general of Ohio said on July 12 he had no evidence of a 10-year-old rape victim, despite the reporting of such a crime being mandatory.
With their backs against the wall, the pro-abortion crowd broke longstanding strictures against mentioning the rapey-ness of our “New Americans” by producing the rapist: Gerson Fuentes, 27, an illegal alien from Guatemala.
Oh, now I see.
The abortion ladies thought they could get away with revealing the child rape victim, while refusing to reveal the child rape perpetrator. When that failed, they wantonly defied the rest of their coalition and told the truth about one of the Democrats’ pets, an illegal immigrant.
As far as I know, there’s only one group in the country trying to keep a running tally of immigrant child rapes: North Carolinians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement (NCFire.info). Here’s NCFire’s list of illegal immigrant child rapists in North Carolina, so far this year.
6. June 2022: 20 illegal aliens arrested for 42 child rape/child sexual assault charges
5. May 2022: 18 illegal aliens arrested for 42 child rape/child sexual assault charges
4. April 2022: 19 illegal aliens arrested for 72 child rape/child sexual assault charges
3. March 2022: 30 illegal aliens arrested for 110 child rape/child sexual assault charges
2. February 2022: 27 illegal aliens arrested for 84 child rape/child sexual assault charges
1. January 2022: 18 illegal aliens arrested for 96 child rape/child sexual assault charges
Unfortunately, our media are too busy reporting on apocryphal gang rapes by the Duke lacrosse team and “frat boys” at the University of Virginia to bother mentioning the epidemic of child rape by immigrants from peasant cultures pouring into our country by the million.
How far into the stories about UVA and Duke did you have to read to find out that the (falsely) accused rapists were “privileged white men”?
By contrast, whenever the media deign to mention an immigrant rapist, the story will appear in — at most — one local newspaper. Further, both the heinous nature of the crime and the immigration status of the rapist will be hidden. (How about a news report on the Duke lacrosse case, appearing exclusively in the local paper at the bottom of page A-18, titled, “Area Men Arrested.”)
In 2013, an illegal alien from Guatemala, German Rolando Vicente-Sapon, was convicted of kidnapping his 16-year-old cousin, transporting her to the U.S. (also illegally), and holding her as his sex slave for years.
Only one newspaper in the country reported the story: the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
“Illegal Alien Sentenced for Incest, Child Rape, Kidnapping and Sex Slavery,” OR
There’s no question that the national media would never have breathed a word about the Fuentes case — but for the doubters. So a big shoutout to the feminists for putting abortion-on-demand above open borders. If only politicians cared as much about our country as pro-choicers do about abortion.
You know me Excalibur, I don't agree 100% with all your editorial statements. That said, I think I know you well enough to say you aren't making up all that from the paragraph that starts with "As far as I know, there’s only one group in the country trying to keep a running tally of immigrant child rapes: North Carolinians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement (NCFire.info)."
I really like the content you came up with, and it's point of view. Do me and your thread a favor, by editing in a link.

They punish us because they just can't seem to get to the President....the LEGITIMATE President, PRESIDENT Trump. What are they gonna do as the J6 fake hearing falls apart...as. we. speak.

You know me Excalibur, I don't agree 100% with all your editorial statements. That said, I think I know you well enough to say you aren't making up all that from the paragraph that starts with "As far as I know, there’s only one group in the country trying to keep a running tally of immigrant child rapes: North Carolinians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement (NCFire.info)."
I really like the content you came up with, and it's point of view. Do me and your thread a favor, by editing in a link.

Link added.

Spot on article.

Oh, now I see.
Damn make up your mind, you said it was a hoax. That the media and the left made it up.

Spot on article.

Oh, now I see.
Is this why red wingnut state forced birth pols don't allow abortions in the case of incest or rape? Because we just found out that a rape of a child is bad? Or good for god?

What is your position on republic rep mat gaetz and traveling with underage girls.

Yea the mother is fucked up. Or, he's a violent criminal and she's scared to press charges against him. I'm glad the law has him now and she doesn't have to press charges.
Or, this is their culture and they simply cannot understand the gringo objection to love. Reread that list above. This is not an aberration where men are somehow suddenly driven to sex with underage girls. The women like the ten year old's mother are not abused and beaten into submission. This is the culture. This is accepted and acceptable behavior by all parties. That's why this as our problem can only get worse.

Link added.
For the record. I completely agree with the thrust of your post. I actually figure if they are not willing to abide by our laws, reflecting our social mores, they should stay the hell out or get the hell out of the country. Damn! I sound like Andrew Dice Clay. At least your stuff was more intellectually spoken.
I might as well go for the gusto. I have heard people say the child molesting rapist POS should be deported. That is bullsh#t until he serves a number years in one of our prisons (hopefully in Gen Pop) as we have laws against baby rapers here, and the scum should have known it before he came here. Eh.., no pun intended.

Or, this is their culture and they simply cannot understand the gringo objection to love. Reread that list above. This is not an aberration where men are somehow suddenly driven to sex with underage girls. The women like the ten year old's mother are not abused and beaten into submission. This is the culture. This is accepted and acceptable behavior by all parties. That's why this as our problem can only get worse.
Who are the biggest pedophiles in America?

Hopefully like Mormons they’ll stop doing that shit. Remember, they might be immigrants but the next generation is american. I’m one of them. My dad came here as what you’d call an anchor baby. I am his son. I’m as American as you are.

Are you worried they’ll be liberal democratic voters? Relax. Mexicans are pretty conservative. How else do you win Texas? Rigged state perhaps?

Also consider arabs come here and want their kids to stay Arab, but very quickly like 2 or 3 generations in they start marrying white women.

Spot on article.

Oh, now I see.

Seems many of these illegals are rapist and murders
. Wait ? They’re being kicked out of their own nations and dumped here

Also consider arabs come here and want their kids to stay Arab, but very quickly like 2 or 3 generations in they start marrying white women.
And put those white women in hijabs. One of the Boston bombers was married to a white woman.

I am not as optimistic as you are. In some instances these villages, within the U.S., are so large and so strong, it's like they never left home. They raise their children in the same culture.

Who are the biggest pedophiles in America?
Teachers.
Not to be outdone by those from south and Central America.

I retired about 15 years ago, from a 35 year practice in criminal law. In all those 35 years, at that time, I saw all kinds of criminals and all kinds of crimes, but at that time I never saw any black child molesters. I don't know if it is still true. Dozens of Hispanic predators, but no black ones.

Can you explain that? Has it changed? If so, why?

Teachers.
Not to be outdone by those from south and Central America.

I retired about 15 years ago, from a 35 year practice in criminal law. In all those 35 years, at that time, I saw all kinds of criminals and all kinds of crimes, but at that time I never saw any black child molesters. I don't know if it is still true. Dozens of Hispanic predators, but no black ones.

Can you explain that? Has it changed? If so, why?
Look at offenses against children

And put those white women in hijabs. One of the Boston bombers was married to a white woman.

I am not as optimistic as you are. In some instances these villages, within the U.S., are so large and so strong, it's like they never left home. They raise their children in the same culture.
Trust me, their kids want to Americanize.

Ill admit 3rd and 4th generation Arab Americans continue the old ways where the rest of us usually break away after only one or two generations.

My Greek mom’s mom was born in Milwaukee but my dad was born in Greece. My nephews are still 100% Greek. Still visit Greece. Still talk greek. Go to Greek Orthodox Church. We want them to marry Greek girls. You got a problem with that?

Forum List

Back