Ohio Dems bang on desks as Bill to Ban Transgender Males in Girls sports is introduced

Way to interrupt a woman while she is talking about protecting women’s rights in sports.

Democrats really are pieces of shit.
You dudes married and you "watch" girls sports? All those vice lords and women's sports coaches screaming bloody murder over a tiny number of transgender athletes, as if it were the end of the world for them?

Idk but males pretending to be females have no business in female athletics. It's common sense and shouldn't be a political issue.....oh wait NOW I know why demoquacks love trannies
An almost non-existent minority.
Females who were misclassified as males.
Distinct from gay men.

Last edited:
An almost non-existent minority.
Females who were misclassified as males.
Distinct from gay men.
What does it matter if they are “almost non-existent minority”. Just one cross-dressing man playing a sport will be better than most the females in most sports. All it takes is one to rob a woman of a scholarship, place on a team, or a championship.

Can any leftist explain why they support males with a penis playing on females sports teams?
I'm waiting for someone with a penis to show up at a women's tennis championship tournament and insist they be allowed to compete.

I’ve always said that Democrats are like petulant children. This is hilarious.

Way to interrupt a woman while she is talking about protecting women’s rights in sports.

Democrats really are pieces of shit.

So you agree they should be allowed to play together?
What is your point here.

So you agree they should be allowed to play together?
What is your point here.
The women don't cross gender lines to compete as men...for a reason.

Women's sports are mandated by law to begin with because women athletes were not being allowed to have access to college educations the same as Male athletes were.
Everything from ladies softball to swimming and basketball and volleyball came about.
Lots of track and field competitions as well.

I actually have a lot of respect for our local ladies basketball team...they have been to nationals many times.

Now to allow transgender, originally men, into women's sports is undercutting the very reason the ladies teams exist.

Its a sad ordeal that this shit has to even become law.
Humans are too fucking emotional.

New Topics

Forum List

Back