Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didnā€™t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just canā€™t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ā€Proud Boys stand downā€.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Stand down and stand back
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

He has formerly condemned white supremacists.-
ā€œExcuse me, they didnā€™t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group ā€“ excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.ā€

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

ā€œIā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.ā€
Proud Boys being used a white supremacist group is a left wing thing, without merit.
View attachment 394893
Proud Boy with wife and kids
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

"But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."

It was a racist rally to unite the alt-right extremist groups of the Proud Boys, KKK, neo-nazis, and other assorted white supremacists...

... so who anong them are "very fine people?"

Thanks for proving what I said is accurate. Impeached Trump called members of the racist alt-right, "very fine people."

What that transcript says is that you cherrypicked the quote, you dishonest prick. Don't lie to me.

Whassamatter, fool, you don't like me using your source to prove I'm right?

Sure, calling me names proves you're right Faun. I read the transcript from top to bottom. Want me to prove YOU wrong with it? The very title of the page is "IN CONTEXT" in which the president was quoted. YOU only take at minimum five words out of an entire transcript and attempt to shape a false narrative around it.

Have a seat you worthless tool.

From the link I posted:

Trump: "Iā€™m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What Iā€™m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but thatā€™s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "ā€¦ both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think thereā€™s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think thereā€™s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you donā€™t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didnā€™t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

You're proving me right again. It was a racist rally by the alt-right. he event was created, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists from various groups. So who where these "very fine people" on the right of whom Impeached Trump spoke? Was it the Proud Boys? The KKK? White nationalists? White Supremacists? Neo-nazis? Who??

They were people there to support their belief that statues should be left alone. Peaceful southern pride folks. They do exist.

Prove they were at that rally.... It was a racist rally by the alt-right. The event was created, sponsored, promoted, hosted and attended by racists from various racist groups.

I was not there. I am guessing that was the intel he received. I am a Jew, I know what they were chanting. I believe he should have been stronger in his denouncement.

You claim to be a Jew but here you are, claiming there were "very fine people" in that crowd.

Which ones were "very fine people?" Point them out...

I said he said there were other people there sans the white supremacists. If he is wrong then shame on him but the point is that he vilified the white supremacists there. His daughter and three grandchildren are Jewish. He is not an antisemite.

And I am Jewish, waste of life. Pay attention.

Great, quote him saying there were other people there...

Quote whom? Trump condemned the white supremacists and he said what is next George Washington? Guess what? George Washington was next. He was right. You're a snowflake. Poor waste of life, bested again.

View attachment 395138

He didn't condemn the KKK or the Proud Boys or the NPI or skinheads, etc... So that's who he meant are very fine people. Thanks for clearing that up.
thumbsup.gif

Already posted it. Next...

Proud Boys arent an alt right group. Not sure what they are but they have African American members.

View attachment 395174

Poor, ShortBus, Proud Boys participated in conceiving, promoting, sponsoring and attending the Unite the Right march. Nice to see you defending them.

klan members in the democrat congress racist blm and terrorist group Antifa all democrat

One more lie from the Republican POS
Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Mike Reese
@SheriffReese

In tonightā€™s presidential debate the President said the ā€œPortland Sheriffā€ supports him. As the Multnomah County Sheriff I have never supported Donald Trump and will never support him.
10:07 PM Ā· Sep 29, 2020

In the Presidential debate, Biden said there were law enforcement groups who supported him, but couldn't name any. Oh, but I guess that's not a lie, because it was said by someone you like. That just makes it "a fact that I've always known, now that I was just told to have always known it" in your eyes.
Why make believe that's a big deal repub idiot?? Why not ask your ah who he is in debt for for 4 hundred million and how he's paying putin off??

So basically, your position is "Trump is a lying POS!" but Biden is just "How DARE you act like it matters!"

You don't deserve to have me read any more of your words. Begone, leg humper.

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted

ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

ā€œExcuse me, they didnā€™t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group ā€“ excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.ā€

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

ā€œIā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.ā€
Proud Boys being used a white supremacist group is a left wing thing, without merit.
View attachment 394893
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

It was a racist rally to unite the alt-right extremist groups of the Proud Boys, KKK, neo-nazis, and other assorted white supremacists...

Thanks for proving what I said is accurate. Impeached Trump called members of the racist alt-right, "very fine people."

What that transcript says is that you cherrypicked the quote, you dishonest prick. Don't lie to me.

Sure, calling me names proves you're right Faun. I read the transcript from top to bottom. Want me to prove YOU wrong with it? The very title of the page is "IN CONTEXT" in which the president was quoted. YOU only take at minimum five words out of an entire transcript and attempt to shape a false narrative around it.

From the link I posted:

Trump: "Iā€™m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What Iā€™m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but thatā€™s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "ā€¦ both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think thereā€™s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think thereā€™s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you donā€™t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didnā€™t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

You're proving me right again. It was a racist rally by the alt-right. he event was created, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists from various groups. So who where these "very fine people" on the right of whom Impeached Trump spoke? Was it the Proud Boys? The KKK? White nationalists? White Supremacists? Neo-nazis? Who??

"You're proving me right again."

How? Be more specific than pre-generated talking points.

It was a racist rally by the alt-right. he event was created, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists from various groups. So who where these "very fine people" on the right of whom Impeached Trump spoke? Was it the Proud Boys? The KKK? White nationalists? White Supremacists? Neo-nazis? Who??

I can already tell you have no verbal comprehension skills. At all.

You do realize he was complimenting the people protesting the statue, too right? The ones who weren't violent? The ones who didn't respond to violence with violence? Same of the alt right protesting the removal. Not all of them were there to cause violence and mayhem, something you love to ignore. You lump them all together like the partisan you naturally are. And then you try to say Trump was saying the extremists were "very fine people".

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT'S NOT WHAT HE MEANT.

You are a foolish human being.

The protest of the statute was organized, promoted, hosted, sponsored and attended by racists. It was a racist event.

791.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018_08_03_at_9.39.54_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

And this picturebook proves what, exactly?

It proves what I said -- the event was created, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists from various groups.

Link that Trump knew that ahead of time. Thanks.

LOL

You're fucking deranged, ShortBus. It's not about what he knew or said before that racist rally -- it's what he said after. And that he had to come out a second time to polish his first statement on the matter, then had to come out a third time to fix what he said the second time.

Biden is now officially DONE. Blatantly lying about his positions, refusing to answer questions, refusing to say law and order, refusing to disavow Antifa or BLM, trying to claim the Proud Boys are responsible for HIS peopleā€™s violence, the list goes on. To finish him, Telemundo viewers, you know, Spanish speaking residents, gave Trump the win at almost a 70% rate. Even Wallace couldnā€™t save him.

Biden is now officially DONE. Blatantly lying about his positions, refusing to answer questions, refusing to say law and order, refusing to disavow Antifa or BLM, trying to claim the Proud Boys are responsible for HIS peopleā€™s violence, the list goes on. To finish him, Telemundo viewers, you know, Spanish speaking residents, gave Trump the win at almost a 70% rate. Even Wallace couldnā€™t save him.

Damn Boy

Are you in for a shock

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

View attachment 394893
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

From the link I posted:

They were people there to support their belief that statues should be left alone. Peaceful southern pride folks. They do exist.

Prove they were at that rally.... It was a racist rally by the alt-right. The event was created, sponsored, promoted, hosted and attended by racists from various racist groups.

I was not there. I am guessing that was the intel he received. I am a Jew, I know what they were chanting. I believe he should have been stronger in his denouncement.

You claim to be a Jew but here you are, claiming there were "very fine people" in that crowd.

I said he said there were other people there sans the white supremacists. If he is wrong then shame on him but the point is that he vilified the white supremacists there. His daughter and three grandchildren are Jewish. He is not an antisemite.

Quote whom? Trump condemned the white supremacists and he said what is next George Washington? Guess what? George Washington was next. He was right. You're a snowflake. Poor waste of life, bested again.

View attachment 395138

He didn't condemn the KKK or the Proud Boys or the NPI or skinheads, etc... So that's who he meant are very fine people. Thanks for clearing that up.
thumbsup.gif

Proud Boys arent an alt right group. Not sure what they are but they have African American members.

View attachment 395174

Poor, ShortBus, Proud Boys participated in conceiving, promoting, sponsoring and attending the Unite the Right march. Nice to see you defending them.

klan members in the democrat congress racist blm and terrorist group Antifa all democrat

Not anymore. Now the Klan supports the right.

Spanish speaking Americans see bullshit as well as we do

I guess Hispanic people like a good slapfight? It was like a telenovela, but with old people.

The score has little practical meaning, partly because Telemundoā€™s respondents were not a scientific sample and may have been organized themselves to skew Telemundoā€™s results.

Damn Boy

Are you in for a shock
No, itā€™s YOU whoā€™s going to to be crying when your precious polls turn out wrong again. Trump destroyed Biden just like the voters will.

I guess Hispanic people like a good slapfight? It was like a telenovela, but with old people.
They really hate fake people like Biden

You! Faun!

Has ShortBus admitted to slandering Hunter Biden regarding that $3.5 million dollar payment from the Mayor of Moscow yet? If so, I missed it.
Who did that? Itā€™s a known fact Hunter took the 3.5 million. Itā€™s in here

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

View attachment 394893
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

From the link I posted:

"You're proving me right again."

How? Be more specific than pre-generated talking points.

It was a racist rally by the alt-right. he event was created, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists from various groups. So who where these "very fine people" on the right of whom Impeached Trump spoke? Was it the Proud Boys? The KKK? White nationalists? White Supremacists? Neo-nazis? Who??

I can already tell you have no verbal comprehension skills. At all.

You do realize he was complimenting the people protesting the statue, too right? The ones who weren't violent? The ones who didn't respond to violence with violence? Same of the alt right protesting the removal. Not all of them were there to cause violence and mayhem, something you love to ignore. You lump them all together like the partisan you naturally are. And then you try to say Trump was saying the extremists were "very fine people".

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT'S NOT WHAT HE MEANT.

You are a foolish human being.

The protest of the statute was organized, promoted, hosted, sponsored and attended by racists. It was a racist event.

791.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018_08_03_at_9.39.54_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

And this picturebook proves what, exactly?

It proves what I said -- the event was created, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists from various groups.

Link that Trump knew that ahead of time. Thanks.

LOL

You're fucking deranged, ShortBus. It's not about what he knew or said before that racist rally -- it's what he said after. And that he had to come out a second time to polish his first statement on the matter, then had to come out a third time to fix what he said the second time.

Waste of Life, what are you talking about?

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

View attachment 394893
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

From the link I posted:

View attachment 395138

thumbsup.gif

View attachment 395174

I am far from defending anyone who is a white supremacist, waste of life. Please show where I do that. Thanks.

Are there any official lie counts out there for both candidates?

Biden had to have told at least 30 lies.

i could list 10 just off the top of my head.

1) Trump told everyone to inject Clorox into their veins
2) Trump referred to soldiers as losers
3) Trump didnt denounce White Supremacists at Charlottesville
4) Trump is responsible for COVID.
5) Trump doesnt pay taxes
6) Trump is responsible for the riots
7) Trump is responsible for the fires in California
8) Biden and Obama handed Trump the best economy ever and Trump fucked it up.
9) Bidenā€™s refusal to answer the question about the Supreme Court stacking is the same as a lie. The answer is YES.
10) Trump tax cuts ONLY benefit millionaires.
11) ANTIFA is an idea, not an organization.

Biden is a lying sack of shit. Not surprising for someone who has been in politics for 20% of the entire existence of the USA.
You right wing haters are toast, no one cares what you have to say anymore , when you get as ridiculous as this comment is , you can't get anyone to care what you say anymore, other then the brain dead.Your list is crap. almost comical. 75% of you list he never said and the other 25 were well between the borders of the truth . maybe not word for word but 100% right on. You lose.

The fact checkers are done , everything Trump said was a lie as usual. Don't you hate Nazi's feel like fools.

Why are you making NAZIS possessive, you fucking idiot?
When the Hate Nazi's have nothing they respond with less then nothing.
Says the hate naziā€™s. Lie is your middle name.
Proud Boy and his family
1601504660506.png

more Proud Boys
1601504706828.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back