Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
According to live polls, negative ratings for both candidates were roughly the same.

i.e. no one "won" the debate.

But that's bad for Trump because he's losing in swing states

Agree

Most voters have their minds made up. Nobody will change their view.

But damn.....this thing was scary

It was an abject embarrassment...

I don't care who you are voting for, neither candidate has any reason to be proud of what transpired and Wallace should be banned from moderating anything ever again. Not even a middle school debate.
Easily the worst debate I ever saw. Utterly embarrassing.

Wallace didn't bail anyone out. That's utter nonsense. He spent all night trying to deal with incompetent debaters. I know without a doubt I could out debate these two guys.

That debate was a shit show largely because Trump refused to stay quiet and abide by the rules. However, Chris Wallace was a disappointment as well.
Trump was an unhinged animal. I am glad he is on our side.
He went in to crush the Democrat leader. He done good
He may have just crushed his chance for re-election

Not a good look for a President

You would think that if Trump were someone like Romney or Bush, but his base know who he is and how he debates, so I doubt it will sway any voters this late in the Campaign...

Americans have made their minds up and the debates are just added Springer moments...

This was not a good debate. This was 2 incompetent speakers yelling at each other. Nobody can refute this.

Biden looked like he wanted a debate... Trump was the one interrupting a lot...

Honestly maybe Trump could have won but he looked very unprepared..
He didn’t answer the packing the court question?
So? Trump refused to condemn racist white supremacists.

Trump has already condemned them. Does Trump have to double, triple, quadruple condemn them? Hell Biden wouldn't even admit that Antifa was real, said it was only an idea.

Trump is right, the election is already rigged.
It is, but it still might be enough of a dominating win for Trump.

I hope so, because otherwise, get ready for war.
Trump lost badly...

He looked like he had no plan... Biden was talking policies, trump ended up insulting Biden's dead son...

When did Trump insult Biden’s dead son? What were you watching? Trump was talking about HUNTER, NOT BEAU.
That’s correct

We need a legit 3rd choice, 2 parties just isn't good enough. Not just for prez but for the Senate and House too.
That is the job of the third party and the candidate they pick nothing should be handed to anyone.

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959

Joe called Trump a clown twice and called him a racist and Wallace told Trump to observe etiquette. Huh?
Yeah, I wondered why that slipped by. Wallace clearly chose sides

Wallace is a rat. Even my wife noticed how much Wallace let Biden get way with things that he called Trump out for and she hated me having the debate on at all. When she notices it, it's real.

47 Years Biden has been a politician, let's see some fair comparisons of record. Wallace will forever be viewed as a Benedict Arnold.

A lion? Only if the lion is rabid, and lashing out insanely like a maniac. Trump was completely incapable of controlling himself. His face was red and sweaty, and he looked like he was ready to pop a vein.
How would you react if you were running for office and you could tell the election was being rigged against you? Trump has every right to react the way he did.
The election is not being rigged against trump.

Forum List

Back