Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

Why haven’t you answered my questions about this hearing being ran by a Neutral Person as required by law?

And what is Neutral about Nazi Nadler stacking the deck with a 3-1 advantage?

Turley appeared to be the only one not compromised and was honest and like he said, he did not vote for Trump nor was a Trump supporter.

Everyone else had an axe to grind and that’s why Nadler put them in front of the cameras.
so is it your position that the ideas and statements coming from those with bias are not to be listened to or considered?
the witnesses we’re called according to house rules... you know “due process” that you care so much about. That’s what was used.
What "due process?"
When a legal scholar who does not like Trump says he does not feel there is enough evidence for impeachment that is OK but a legal scholar who in the past has shown liberal leanings says there is enough information for impeachment, that is unusable bias testimony.
You do not want due process or justice. You want crooked Trump to get away using US assets to help his election, obstruct justice and abuse power.
You would not know true justice if it bit you on your ass. You are an idiotic Trump minion.
Your belief that this process bares any resemblance to due process is a joke.

None of this testimony would be admissible in a court of law.

Why shouldn't Biden be investigated? He did after all, violate his oath of office and probably several laws as well.
I disagree. There is no evidence of any crime and the accusations that Trump is now leveling years later are obviously political in nature.

Joe Biden admitted on video that he committed quid pro quo, where were you when that happened? He got a Ukrainian prosecutor fired because he wouldn't back off of an investigation that was entangling Biden's son. Hunter Biden is now in deep shit, as some in Ukraine are saying he stole millions of dollars of their money, and they want it back.

We also have an Obama-era treaty with Ukraine, to root out corruption there, so it's not looking very good for the Bidens right now.
ThereS nothing illegal about what Biden did. Quid pro quo isn’t illegal when used in national diplomacy. Did you not know that?
When you use it for personal gain at the expense of the taxpayers, then it is illegal.
agreed... that’s not what Biden did but it is what Trump is being accused of. Glad you recognize that as a crime

There are no witnesses, nor is that any evidence that President Trump tried to bribe anyone.

Joe Biden's evidence however, is on video for all the world to see...

you are ahead of the curve... that is the argument that all the Trumpsters will eventually get to. Validating the Biden investigation is what it’s all going to boil down to..

Why shouldn't Biden be investigated? He did after all, violate his oath of office and probably several laws as well.
I disagree. There is no evidence of any crime and the accusations that Trump is now leveling years later are obviously political in nature.

Joe Biden admitted on video that he committed quid pro quo, where were you when that happened? He got a Ukrainian prosecutor fired because he wouldn't back off of an investigation that was entangling Biden's son. Hunter Biden is now in deep shit, as some in Ukraine are saying he stole millions of dollars of their money, and they want it back.

We also have an Obama-era treaty with Ukraine, to root out corruption there, so it's not looking very good for the Bidens right now.
ThereS nothing illegal about what Biden did. Quid pro quo isn’t illegal when used in national diplomacy. Did you not know that?

What Joe Biden did is called "bribery" and yes, that is a crime. And unlike Trump, there is evidence of it.
No it’s not a crime when used in diplomacy. Nobody in congress or the executive objected to how Biden handled affairs with Ukraine because it was in line with our national policy. Trump on the other hand made move against what the set policy was

Why haven’t you answered my questions about this hearing being ran by a Neutral Person as required by law?

Turley appeared to be the only one not compromised and was honest and like he said, he did not vote for Trump nor was a Trump supporter.

Everyone else had an axe to grind and that’s why Nadler put them in front of the cameras.
so is it your position that the ideas and statements coming from those with bias are not to be listened to or considered?
the witnesses we’re called according to house rules... you know “due process” that you care so much about. That’s what was used.
What "due process?"
House rules for how to conduct an impeachment inquiry pretty much the same as was used for Clinton in the 90s. Same playbook
What kind of drugs are you on?

So you have never heard of a Hostile Witness?

No wonder you are opposed to Due Process.
I’m answering all your questions. The witnesses are not being accused of anything. They are there to give legal analysis
They were accused, and convicted of, being leftist political hacks.............by using their own words against them.
So? What does their political bias have to do with their legal opinions?
The woman says she has to walk to the other side of the street when going past Trump Tower. Does this sound like someone who is all there?
again with the character assassination crap... who cares?! she obviously hates Trump. Are you saying that the analysis of people with bias should not be considered?
Yes I’ve heard of a hostile witness. I don’t see the relevance here

What Joe Biden did is called "bribery" and yes, that is a crime. And unlike Trump, there is evidence of it.
No it’s not a crime when used in diplomacy. Nobody in congress or the executive objected to how Biden handled affairs with Ukraine because it was in line with our national policy. Trump on the other hand made move against what the set policy was
Bullshit. Nothing in our national policy said Ukraine needed to fire Shokin

When you use it for personal gain at the expense of the taxpayers, then it is illegal.
agreed... that’s not what Biden did but it is what Trump is being accused of. Glad you recognize that as a crime

There are no witnesses, nor is that any evidence that President Trump tried to bribe anyone.

You keep showing evidence of Biden executing national policy. Do you really think that is making any kind of relevant point?! #clueless

That is exactly what Biden did.

You keep showing evidence of Biden executing national policy. Do you really think that is making any kind of relevant point?! #clueless

Prove there was any such "national policy." So far, I haven't seen any.

The President of the United States sets the policy of this country, and Donald Trump is the President of the United States.

So if bribery is supposedly "not a crime" when used in diplomacy, why the impeachment hearings?

You're desperately clutching at straws, dude.

Hey, you may be right. The Bible talks about the end times where slander and false accusations will be the norm and Innocent Men and Honest amen will be treated like Criminals.
That ugly thought crossed my mind.
This whole thing is an act...a sham...both the dems and the republicans are working to destroy Trump...don't buy it that the GOP is on Trumps side....by the time the senate gets this case they will find something for the republicans to endorse impeachment.....and Trump will be removed....its in the cards its all over...if the GOP wanted this to stop they would of found a way....they are fucking in on it!!!
I will bet on it...look at their weak defense of the president...Turley?...are they serious?...this is all in the plans....get the case sent to the senate and then just before the vote frame Trump with something really bad and bam...both the dems and the GOP get their wish....how many times do we need to hear the republicans shout and threaten with zero action taken?.....how many times do we need to watch Graham say he is going to start an investigation with nothing happening?....its all over they are going to get rid of Trump...I'm convinced after today....
It just hit me watching today...the GOP wants Trump out too...if they wanted to fight this they wouldn't of shown up for Schiff's show and this joke of a hearing and lending credence to it today...they are play acting....the swamp is winning...even Rush is late to this realization....but he will get there...this is all an act by both parties to dump Trump....

It absolutely was. Not only our national policy but that of many country’s in the EU. You need to education yourself. Ron Johnson even signed a letter calling for reforms to Shokins office.

What do their biased opinions have to do with actual evidence and forcefully attempting to overturn the 2016 election?

Last edited:

What "due process?"
House rules for how to conduct an impeachment inquiry pretty much the same as was used for Clinton in the 90s. Same playbook
What kind of drugs are you on?
Out of arguments?

Prove there was any such "national policy." So far, I haven't seen any.

So, if Biden had been caught doing this at the time, would you have supported his impeachment?

The only case Trump has is proving that his initiative to investigate the Biden’s was in the interest of the country and not his political campaign. So if this goes to the senate it becomes all about the Bidens as far as the Reps focus.

Worse than that, Slade. As the accused, it isn't up to Trump to prove a thing. The burden of proof is 100% on the Democrats to prove their accusation that Trump's inquiry into Ukraine corruption, Burisma and the Bidens was totally for his personal election benefit! And they will have to SHOW the benefit, not merely claim or surmise it.

AND GUESS WHAT?

If it goes to the Senate, there WILL be 1000X more attention and focus on the Bidens to Trump's benefit than Trump's mere inquiry over a phone call EVER could have produced!

SO GUESS WHAT?
If the Democrats were counting on Biden as their candidate, Nancy and Sluggo just TOOK HIM OUT OF THE RUNNING! :auiqs.jpg::21::5_1_12024::21::auiqs.jpg:
You’re right Trump doesn’t need to do anything. I’m framing the debate and the issue boils down to... did the Biden investigation serve Trump or the USA. That’s what this whole thing is about.

Nope. Not even that. Even if it SERVED him, it must be proven that:
A). Trump INTENDED IT to serve him. And they must show the intent.
B). That this was his only and original selfish motivation. IE: Corruption. Not merely that the result happened to work out that way fortuitously.
C). That there was no legitimate US interest or need in the findings.​

I doubt they can prove A, I seriously doubt they can prove B and there is no way they can prove C. Therefore, if the Dems think they can win this beyond blowing smoke up their own asses and feeling like queens for a few days while patting themselves on their backs, they are sadly delusional!

The ramifications of dragging Trump through the mud like this only to have it all exposed as a sham and thrown out in the end, all the while by necessity, forcing the very scrutiny of the Bidens, Burisma and Ukraine and all their connections that they sought to avoid, is only going to totally blow up in their faces a year from now.

Biden is unelectable now, they've made Trump a martyr, and whomever replaces Biden to run against Trump will serve as a CONSTANT reminder of the Democrat's four-year-long farce and attempted coup, and is going to dismay the left as much as it will rally more support for Trump than they ever dreamed possible!

The election will be:

BIG GOVERNMENT ENTRENCHED DEEP STATE against little man Trump for the People.
I disagree with all that. This isn’t a court of law, it’s a political process to fire the president. They need to convince enough congressmen to vote for it and hope that public opinion is what pushed them to do so. It pretty obvious what Trump was doing in my eyes.

that said o think impeachment t is a horrible idea and I do think it wins trump reelection. If the stop it now then Biden still wins

Biden was never going to win.

No that’s not at all what Biden did.

had Biden leveraged the loan in order to drop the Burisma case then it would be on par with what Trump did and I’d agree that would be a criminal act

It absolutely was. Not only our national policy but that of many country’s in the EU. You need to education yourself. Ron Johnson even signed a letter calling for reforms to Shokins office.
Post some evidence. I've never seen a single one of you douchebags do that.

The only case Trump has is proving that his initiative to investigate the Biden’s was in the interest of the country and not his political campaign. So if this goes to the senate it becomes all about the Bidens as far as the Reps focus.

Worse than that, Slade. As the accused, it isn't up to Trump to prove a thing. The burden of proof is 100% on the Democrats to prove their accusation that Trump's inquiry into Ukraine corruption, Burisma and the Bidens was totally for his personal election benefit! And they will have to SHOW the benefit, not merely claim or surmise it.

AND GUESS WHAT?

If it goes to the Senate, there WILL be 1000X more attention and focus on the Bidens to Trump's benefit than Trump's mere inquiry over a phone call EVER could have produced!

SO GUESS WHAT?
If the Democrats were counting on Biden as their candidate, Nancy and Sluggo just TOOK HIM OUT OF THE RUNNING! :auiqs.jpg::21::5_1_12024::21::auiqs.jpg:
You’re right Trump doesn’t need to do anything. I’m framing the debate and the issue boils down to... did the Biden investigation serve Trump or the USA. That’s what this whole thing is about.

Nope. Not even that. Even if it SERVED him, it must be proven that:
A). Trump INTENDED IT to serve him. And they must show the intent.
B). That this was his only and original selfish motivation. IE: Corruption. Not merely that the result happened to work out that way fortuitously.
C). That there was no legitimate US interest or need in the findings.​

I doubt they can prove A, I seriously doubt they can prove B and there is no way they can prove C. Therefore, if the Dems think they can win this beyond blowing smoke up their own asses and feeling like queens for a few days while patting themselves on their backs, they are sadly delusional!

The ramifications of dragging Trump through the mud like this only to have it all exposed as a sham and thrown out in the end, all the while by necessity, forcing the very scrutiny of the Bidens, Burisma and Ukraine and all their connections that they sought to avoid, is only going to totally blow up in their faces a year from now.

Biden is unelectable now, they've made Trump a martyr, and whomever replaces Biden to run against Trump will serve as a CONSTANT reminder of the Democrat's four-year-long farce and attempted coup, and is going to dismay the left as much as it will rally more support for Trump than they ever dreamed possible!

The election will be:

BIG GOVERNMENT ENTRENCHED DEEP STATE against little man Trump for the People.
I disagree with all that. This isn’t a court of law, it’s a political process to fire the president. They need to convince enough congressmen to vote for it and hope that public opinion is what pushed them to do so. It pretty obvious what Trump was doing in my eyes.

that said o think impeachment t is a horrible idea and I do think it wins trump reelection. If the stop it now then Biden still wins

Biden was never going to win.

I disagree

No that’s not at all what Biden did.

had Biden leveraged the loan in order to drop the Burisma case then it would be on par with what Trump did and I’d agree that would be a criminal act
Biden used the loan to bribe Ukraine into dropping the investigation into Burisma to protect his son. that's the bottom line.

Forum List

Back