Strobe Talbott, Hill & The Clintons

Did you know Fiona Hill is good friends with Christopher Steele, a British-Russia double agent?

Hillary+Clinton+Strobe+Talbott+Secretary+State+vrnkHaJKvZml.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

5dd62b6f39faa.image.jpg

32597177194_42e073b2da_b.jpg

23340267072_738239e5fe_b.jpg

the-last-round-of-talks-between-presidents-vladimir-putin-and-bill-BPBKWR.jpg
It should be against the law to hold duel citizenship

It had been.

The first significant case had been brought to trial by a Mexican, it was denied because the Mexican went to Mexico, lived as a Mexican, held citizenship there, and voted in their elections.

Perez v. Brownell, 356 U.S. 44 (1958)

So, the court ruled, a person can't hold allegiance to two nations at once, and told him to bug off. Seems like a reasoned argument.

. . . or, was it racist? :dunno:

The second case had been brought to trial by a Jewish American, it was approved, the only real difference, is, the Jewish American instead of fleeing the United States to avoid military service, went to Israel to enlist for military service and voted in their elections. It should be noted, the judge was Jewish. Again, was ethnicity a factor?

Regardless. Since that ruling, duel citizenry has been de facto in this nation.

Afroyim v. Rusk, 387 U.S. 253 (1967)
Those two decisions almost appear contradictory.

So All of these Deep State Intelligence Operators at The Ukraine Embassy posing as Diplomats REFUSED to put The President's Photo up in The Embassy for nearly 2 years.

If that does not tell you what was going on in The Ukraine and what the hostile atmosphere was after the election in The US Ukraine Embassy and elsewhere with these Career "Tax Liabilities," nothing else will.

Another day, and another Intelligence Agent from the Obama CIA posing as a Fake Diplomat, telling Deep State Fictions, full of Hear Say and Rumor.

The only Factual thing she was heard to say was that she met with Christopher Steele, and She Proof Read The Dossier with Strobe Talbot a close friend and associate of Clinton's in THE UKRAINE while working at THE UKRAINE EMBASSY. Now, how he got an advance copy of The Dirty Dossier is pretty clear, he got it from Christopher Steele who was shopping it around to different intelligence operatives in order to find different pathways in to The Obama Administration's Spy Gate Operation.

When Hill was asked about certain FACTS, she "COULDN'T REMEMBER".

Oh and BTW, she NEVER told HER BOSS, nor Notified The White House about the Russian-Ukraine Dossier that was obviously The Work of THE KREMLIN.

No Doubt this will be INVESTIGATED FURTHER if this Hoax Impeachment goes Further.

Last thing: Why are there so many Intelligence Operatives at The Ukraine Embassy rather than Diplomats?

Fiona Hill says ex-Brookings president gave her Steele dossier just before it was published

Fiona Hill, a Russia expert who served on President Trump's National Security Council, told House lawmakers on Thursday that she obtained the controversial Steele dossier just a day before it surfaced in the media.

Despite Hill's previous work with Steele, she said she had no knowledge of the dossier before Strobe Talbott, the former president of the Brookings Institution, provided it to her. Talbott, she said, had received a copy of the dossier. It's unclear how he obtained the dossier, which sparked a media firestorm after BuzzFeed released it in 2017.

Hill, who previously worked at Brookings, was testifying before the House Intelligence Committee as part of House Democrats' broader probe into the president's July 25 call with Ukraine. Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., had asked Hill about her relationship with Christopher Steele, the former British spy whose allegations fueled the Russia investigation.

Hill previously served under former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush's administrations. She left the Trump administration in August 2019. According to Hill, Steele was her counterpart whom she met with in 2016 and in prior years. When asked for specific dates, Hill said she didn't remember. She also characterized the dossier as a "rabbit hole."

Another day, another smear by Trump and his propaganda machine.

Another day, and another Intelligence Agent from the Obama CIA posing as a Fake Diplomat, telling Deep State Fictions, full of Hear Say and Rumor.

The only Factual thing she was heard to say was that she met with Christopher Steele, and She Proof Read The Dossier with Strobe Talbot a close friend and associate of Clinton's in THE UKRAINE while working at THE UKRAINE EMBASSY. Now, how he got an advance copy of The Dirty Dossier is pretty clear, he got it from Christopher Steele who was shopping it around to different intelligence operatives in order to find different pathways in to The Obama Administration's Spy Gate Operation.

Oh and BTW, she NEVER told HER BOSS, nor Notified The White House about the Russian-Ukraine Dossier that was obviously The Work of THE KREMLIN.

No Doubt this will be INVESTIGATED FURTHER if this Hoax Impeachment goes Further.

Last thing: Why are there so many Intelligence Operatives at The Ukraine Embassy rather than Diplomats?

Fiona Hill says ex-Brookings president gave her Steele dossier just before it was published

Fiona Hill, a Russia expert who served on President Trump's National Security Council, told House lawmakers on Thursday that she obtained the controversial Steele dossier just a day before it surfaced in the media.

Despite Hill's previous work with Steele, she said she had no knowledge of the dossier before Strobe Talbott, the former president of the Brookings Institution, provided it to her. Talbott, she said, had received a copy of the dossier. It's unclear how he obtained the dossier, which sparked a media firestorm after BuzzFeed released it in 2017.

Hill, who previously worked at Brookings, was testifying before the House Intelligence Committee as part of House Democrats' broader probe into the president's July 25 call with Ukraine. Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., had asked Hill about her relationship with Christopher Steele, the former British spy whose allegations fueled the Russia investigation.

Hill previously served under former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush's administrations. She left the Trump administration in August 2019. According to Hill, Steele was her counterpart whom she met with in 2016 and in prior years. When asked for specific dates, Hill said she didn't remember. She also characterized the dossier as a "rabbit hole."
No, she didn't say she proof read it. She was shown a copy of it. Do you know what "proofread" means?

proof·read
/ˈpro͞ofˌrēd/
verb
  1. read (printer's proofs or other written or printed material) and mark any errors.
    "they must revise and proofread their work"
And her and Talbott took their little red pens, made edits before delivering it to Buzz Feed, AM I RIGHT?

A Copy can be electronic in nature and is therefore editable. It was not in PRINT yet, so I believe it was digital and therefore editable. And why would Talbott need to show her this BEFORE it was published when she could read all about it THE NEXT DAY?

But you are splitting hairs and you are splitting hairs because it was improper of her to allow Strobe Talbott to carry a Kremlim Propaganda Bomb in to The Ukraine Embassy, have them "go over it together" and then NEGLECT to report it to her supervisors or The Authorities.

Only people hiding something would shirk their duties and responsibilities like that.
There is absolutely nothing to this and I've already asked that it be sent to the Conspiracy Theories cellar where it belongs.
You might have had a legitimate enough argument to stay in Politics if you weren't lying through your teeth, but you blew it. IMO.
This is a disgrace to leave in Politics.
You aren't getting this SHUT DOWN and MOVED TO CONSPIRACY THEORIES because she testified that she met with Steele and knew him, met with Talbott and got an Advanced Copy of The Steele Dossier "BEFORE" it was published.

So question is, WTF is an ALLEGED DIPLOMAT doing DICKING AROUND WITH RUSSIAN-UKRAINIAN PROPAGANDA from THE KREMLIN during the 2016 Election?

SO THOSE ARE FACTS. So how is this a CONSPIRACY?
This is what Hill said in her testimony. That is all she said in her testimony. Nunes asked the questions and he then turned it over the Castor, who did not follow up on anything to do with it.
Devin Nunes: (01:08)
Okay. Dr. Hill, in your testimony, you said that … in your deposition, excuse me, that Christopher Steele was your counterpart at one time, is this correct?

Fiona Hill: (01:28)
That’s correct, yes.

Devin Nunes: (01:30)
You testified that you met with Christopher Steele in 2016. I assume that’s still correct?

Fiona Hill: (01:36)
That’s correct, yes.

Devin Nunes: (01:37)
And the only thing we didn’t get on that is do you know about when that was in 2016 and how many times?

Fiona Hill: (01:44)
I’m afraid I don’t. I actually had met with him … you asked me actually in the deposition when the most recent time that I’d met with him in 2016. And he retired from the British Intelligence Services in 2009, which is the same time-

Devin Nunes: (01:57)
I’m asking about in 2016.

Fiona Hill: (01:58)
2016, I don’t recall, but I did meet with him some times before 2016.

Devin Nunes: (02:04)
But you don’t remember the date?

Fiona Hill: (02:05)
I don’t, I’m afraid, no.

Devin Nunes: (02:06)
Okay. You stated in your deposition that a colleague had showed you the Steele Dossier before it was published. Who was that colleague?

Fiona Hill: (02:17)
That was one of my colleagues at the Brookings Institution.

Devin Nunes: (02:21)
And who was that?

Fiona Hill: (02:23)
That was the Brookings Institution president, Strobe Talbott, who had been sent a copy of this.

Devin Nunes: (02:28)
And he shared it with you.

Fiona Hill: (02:29)
That was the day before it was published in Buzzfeed.

Devin Nunes: (02:32)
Thank you. You mentioned in your deposition also that you thought that it was a, let’s get the exact quote, that “the dossier was a rabbit hole.” Is that still your testimony?

Fiona Hill: (02:45)
That’s correct.

Devin Nunes: (02:49)
Do you know who paid Christopher Steele to do, to generate the Steele Dossiers? There were several of them.

Fiona Hill: (02:57)
At the time I did not know. I understand from the media that it was through GPS Fusion. If that’s not correct-

Devin Nunes: (03:03)
Do you know who was, and there was a law firm involved, but you know who the source of the money was?

Fiona Hill: (03:09)
I didn’t at the time, no, I did not.

Devin Nunes: (03:10)
But do you know who-

Fiona Hill: (03:11)
Well now I’ve read it in reports and thanks to your colleagues as well that it was the DNC as I’m led to believe.

Devin Nunes: (03:18)
And the Clinton campaign.

Fiona Hill: (03:23)
I don’t know that for sure.

Tell me where it says anything about actively having anything to do with the contents or if anyone even asks her if she shared the information with her superiors.

If I missed something, please show me that testimony. Thanks.
I don't understand why this is being allowed to stay in Politics, but it is obvious your entire thread is a bullshit lie.
Read what was actually asked and answered.

Ridiculous conspiracy theory.

For starters why don't you show me a published copy of the pee pee dossier.
It's not a conspiracy theory. SHE MADE those statements herself that she had The Dossier and was proof reading it before it was ever published.
When was it published?
Some time after She Read It. The important part is that she got an advanced copy BEFORE IT WAS PUBLISHED.

AND Just like her meetings with Christopher Steele, she COULD NOT RECALL THE EXACT DATES. How convenient? You only do that because exact dates pin you down on other people you met with or who were at The Embassy.

Again, this is what Intelligence Operatives do. They try to Cloud Up The Issues instead of Clarify them. They LOVE AMBIGUITY and thrive in it.
The FBI had it; major news outlets had it; the fact that she didn't know about it until the day before it went public shows she's NOT IN ON IT. She was the "last to know."
and BY THE WAY, Christopher Steele was not a double agent.
and by calling it a "rabbit hole," she was saying it was extraneous bullshit. So you've got this whole thing backwards.

Ridiculous conspiracy theory.

For starters why don't you show me a published copy of the pee pee dossier.
It's not a conspiracy theory. SHE MADE those statements herself that she had The Dossier and was proof reading it before it was ever published.
When was it published?
Some time after She Read It. The important part is that she got an advanced copy BEFORE IT WAS PUBLISHED.

AND Just like her meetings with Christopher Steele, she COULD NOT RECALL THE EXACT DATES. How convenient? You only do that because exact dates pin you down on other people you met with or who were at The Embassy.

Again, this is what Intelligence Operatives do. They try to Cloud Up The Issues instead of Clarify them. They LOVE AMBIGUITY and thrive in it.
The FBI had it; major news outlets had it; the fact that she didn't know about it until the day before it went public shows she's NOT IN ON IT. She was the "last to know."
and BY THE WAY, Christopher Steele was not a double agent.
and by calling it a "rabbit hole," she was saying it was extraneous bullshit. So you've got this whole thing backwards.
So you just ADMITTED THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and THE DEMOCRATS TRIED TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT ON "EXTRANEOUS BULLSHIT" that they KNEW WAS FALSE?

Yah, that is called a BUREAUCRATIC COUP!

You Russians are a hoot. Must lie about and destroy all witnesses. But your narrative falls apart when Hill called the Dossier a "rabbit hole". This is one of your weaker attempts, but given how non-partisan and credible Hill is, it was alway an uphill slog to defame her.
Hill actually said at the time the dossier was a nothing burger. And it was her job to know about it. Yet the Trumpanzees continue to hoot and screech.

All I can say is you people EVERYONE who was involved in this is going down. This gets to The Senate and we will be running out of handcuffs for You, The DNC, and Your Traitorous Allies in THE DEEP STATE Intelligence Community, FBI and DOJ. Obama and Clinton Soiled America by their very presence and it would be better for them had they Never been born when they get to HELL!

You Russians are a hoot. Must lie about and destroy all witnesses. But your narrative falls apart when Hill called the Dossier a "rabbit hole". This is one of your weaker attempts, but given how non-partisan and credible Hill is, it was alway an uphill slog to defame her.
Hill actually said at the time the dossier was a nothing burger. And it was her job to know about it. Yet the Trumpanzees continue to hoot and screech.
It was her job to report it, but she hid it from her supervisors and authorities and The Trump Administration, just like Comey tried to hide the fact he snuck in to The White House to try to frame Flynn.

If Steele was not a Double Agent, why was his partner, Skirpal poisoned, and why was Steele working with Putin and The Kremlin on The Dossier?

You're just so terrified truth is going to come out and you'll have to realize you've been supporting a criminal in the White House.
By your logic, there is some incredible conspiracy amongst the steady stream of witnesses whose resumés and reputations are impeccable and above reproach.

It was her job to report it, but she hid it from her supervisors and authorities and The Trump Administration, just like Comey tried to hide the fact he snuck in to The White House to try to frame Flynn.
She wasn’t working for the Trump administration at the time, champ. Swing and a miss.

She wasn’t working for the Trump administration at the time, champ. Swing and a miss.

She did not report it, and therefore violated her oath of office and violated procedures policies and laws that she SWORE to adhere to when she took that post.

I can run circles around you all day because FACTS are on my side.

Answer this Genius: Why is a So Called Diplomat at a US Ukraine Embassy, even talking to a British-Russian Spy (STEELE), and even bothering with Kremlin Propaganda rubber stamped by Putin Himself?

No, she didn't say she proof read it. She was shown a copy of it. Do you know what "proofread" means?

proof·read
/ˈpro͞ofˌrēd/
verb
  1. read (printer's proofs or other written or printed material) and mark any errors.
    "they must revise and proofread their work"
And her and Talbott took their little red pens, made edits before delivering it to Buzz Feed, AM I RIGHT?

A Copy can be electronic in nature and is therefore editable. It was not in PRINT yet, so I believe it was digital and therefore editable. And why would Talbott need to show her this BEFORE it was published when she could read all about it THE NEXT DAY?

But you are splitting hairs and you are splitting hairs because it was improper of her to allow Strobe Talbott to carry a Kremlim Propaganda Bomb in to The Ukraine Embassy, have them "go over it together" and then NEGLECT to report it to her supervisors or The Authorities.

Only people hiding something would shirk their duties and responsibilities like that.
There is absolutely nothing to this and I've already asked that it be sent to the Conspiracy Theories cellar where it belongs.
You might have had a legitimate enough argument to stay in Politics if you weren't lying through your teeth, but you blew it. IMO.
This is a disgrace to leave in Politics.
You aren't getting this SHUT DOWN and MOVED TO CONSPIRACY THEORIES because she testified that she met with Steele and knew him, met with Talbott and got an Advanced Copy of The Steele Dossier "BEFORE" it was published.

So question is, WTF is an ALLEGED DIPLOMAT doing DICKING AROUND WITH RUSSIAN-UKRAINIAN PROPAGANDA from THE KREMLIN during the 2016 Election?

SO THOSE ARE FACTS. So how is this a CONSPIRACY?
This is what Hill said in her testimony. That is all she said in her testimony. Nunes asked the questions and he then turned it over the Castor, who did not follow up on anything to do with it.
Devin Nunes: (01:08)
Okay. Dr. Hill, in your testimony, you said that … in your deposition, excuse me, that Christopher Steele was your counterpart at one time, is this correct?

Fiona Hill: (01:28)
That’s correct, yes.

Devin Nunes: (01:30)
You testified that you met with Christopher Steele in 2016. I assume that’s still correct?

Fiona Hill: (01:36)
That’s correct, yes.

Devin Nunes: (01:37)
And the only thing we didn’t get on that is do you know about when that was in 2016 and how many times?

Fiona Hill: (01:44)
I’m afraid I don’t. I actually had met with him … you asked me actually in the deposition when the most recent time that I’d met with him in 2016. And he retired from the British Intelligence Services in 2009, which is the same time-

Devin Nunes: (01:57)
I’m asking about in 2016.

Fiona Hill: (01:58)
2016, I don’t recall, but I did meet with him some times before 2016.

Devin Nunes: (02:04)
But you don’t remember the date?

Fiona Hill: (02:05)
I don’t, I’m afraid, no.

Devin Nunes: (02:06)
Okay. You stated in your deposition that a colleague had showed you the Steele Dossier before it was published. Who was that colleague?

Fiona Hill: (02:17)
That was one of my colleagues at the Brookings Institution.

Devin Nunes: (02:21)
And who was that?

Fiona Hill: (02:23)
That was the Brookings Institution president, Strobe Talbott, who had been sent a copy of this.

Devin Nunes: (02:28)
And he shared it with you.

Fiona Hill: (02:29)
That was the day before it was published in Buzzfeed.

Devin Nunes: (02:32)
Thank you. You mentioned in your deposition also that you thought that it was a, let’s get the exact quote, that “the dossier was a rabbit hole.” Is that still your testimony?

Fiona Hill: (02:45)
That’s correct.

Devin Nunes: (02:49)
Do you know who paid Christopher Steele to do, to generate the Steele Dossiers? There were several of them.

Fiona Hill: (02:57)
At the time I did not know. I understand from the media that it was through GPS Fusion. If that’s not correct-

Devin Nunes: (03:03)
Do you know who was, and there was a law firm involved, but you know who the source of the money was?

Fiona Hill: (03:09)
I didn’t at the time, no, I did not.

Devin Nunes: (03:10)
But do you know who-

Fiona Hill: (03:11)
Well now I’ve read it in reports and thanks to your colleagues as well that it was the DNC as I’m led to believe.

Devin Nunes: (03:18)
And the Clinton campaign.

Fiona Hill: (03:23)
I don’t know that for sure.

Tell me where it says anything about actively having anything to do with the contents or if anyone even asks her if she shared the information with her superiors.

If I missed something, please show me that testimony. Thanks.
I don't understand why this is being allowed to stay in Politics, but it is obvious your entire thread is a bullshit lie.
Read what was actually asked and answered.

OldLady!

71L1IDCg55L._SX425_.jpg

She did not report it, and therefore violated her oath of office and violated procedures policies and laws that she SWORE to adhere to when she took that post.

Stop twisting reality to suit your idolatry of a man who could fucking care less about you and yours or even this country.
He's all in it for himself. Wake the fuck up.

Stop twisting reality to suit your idolatry of a man who could fucking care less about you and yours or even this country.
Answer this Genius: Why is a So Called Diplomat at a US Ukraine Embassy, even talking to a British-Russian Spy (STEELE), and even bothering with Kremlin Propaganda rubber stamped by Putin Himself?

I bet that sounded good when the voice told you to type that didn't it?

Who was president when she was given a copy of that?

All I can say is you people EVERYONE who was involved in this is going down. This gets to The Senate and we will be running out of handcuffs for You, The DNC, and Your Traitorous Allies in THE DEEP STATE Intelligence Community, FBI and DOJ. Obama and Clinton Soiled America by their very presence and it would be better for them had they Never been born when they get to HELL!

Not sure I understand your ideology, tell me what you really think!

Not sure I understand your ideology, tell me what you really think!
The Problem with STAGING COUPS is you have to complete them or you are FUCKED.
ENJOY your JUST DESERTS.

Steele is Puty-Bear's nemesis. He has documented Puty-Bears interference in several western democracies.

Putin Growls.

Forum List

Back