All I can say is you people EVERYONE who was involved in this is going down. This gets to The Senate and we will be running out of handcuffs for You, The DNC, and Your Traitorous Allies in THE DEEP STATE Intelligence Community, FBI and DOJ. Obama and Clinton Soiled America by their very presence and it would be better for them had they Never been born when they get to HELL!

Not sure I understand your ideology, tell me what you really think!
The Problem with STAGING COUPS is you have to complete them or you are FUCKED.
ENJOY your JUST DESERTS.
Lol.

If you had friends, they would have staged an intervention by now.

Another day, and another Intelligence Agent from the Obama CIA posing as a Fake Diplomat, telling Deep State Fictions, full of Hear Say and Rumor.

The only Factual thing she was heard to say was that she met with Christopher Steele, and She Proof Read The Dossier with Strobe Talbot a close friend and associate of Clinton's in THE UKRAINE while working at THE UKRAINE EMBASSY. Now, how he got an advance copy of The Dirty Dossier is pretty clear, he got it from Christopher Steele who was shopping it around to different intelligence operatives in order to find different pathways in to The Obama Administration's Spy Gate Operation.

When Hill was asked about certain FACTS, she "COULDN'T REMEMBER".

Oh and BTW, she NEVER told HER BOSS, nor Notified The White House about the Russian-Ukraine Dossier that was obviously The Work of THE KREMLIN.

No Doubt this will be INVESTIGATED FURTHER if this Hoax Impeachment goes Further.

Last thing: Why are there so many Intelligence Operatives at The Ukraine Embassy rather than Diplomats?

Fiona Hill says ex-Brookings president gave her Steele dossier just before it was published

Fiona Hill, a Russia expert who served on President Trump's National Security Council, told House lawmakers on Thursday that she obtained the controversial Steele dossier just a day before it surfaced in the media.

Despite Hill's previous work with Steele, she said she had no knowledge of the dossier before Strobe Talbott, the former president of the Brookings Institution, provided it to her. Talbott, she said, had received a copy of the dossier. It's unclear how he obtained the dossier, which sparked a media firestorm after BuzzFeed released it in 2017.

Hill, who previously worked at Brookings, was testifying before the House Intelligence Committee as part of House Democrats' broader probe into the president's July 25 call with Ukraine. Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., had asked Hill about her relationship with Christopher Steele, the former British spy whose allegations fueled the Russia investigation.

Hill previously served under former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush's administrations. She left the Trump administration in August 2019. According to Hill, Steele was her counterpart whom she met with in 2016 and in prior years. When asked for specific dates, Hill said she didn't remember. She also characterized the dossier as a "rabbit hole."

You Russians are a hoot. Must lie about and destroy all witnesses. But your narrative falls apart when Hill called the Dossier a "rabbit hole". This is one of your weaker attempts, but given how non-partisan and credible Hill is, it was alway an uphill slog to defame her.
Hill actually said at the time the dossier was a nothing burger. And it was her job to know about it. Yet the Trumpanzees continue to hoot and screech.
It was her job to report it, but she hid it from her supervisors and authorities and The Trump Administration, just like Comey tried to hide the fact he snuck in to The White House to try to frame Flynn.

I bet that sounded good when the voice told you to type that didn't it?

Who was president when she was given a copy of that?

I think your post will go over his head.

The Trumpanzees are actually attempting to demonize people who agreed with him. Hill never opined on Hunter, and that was never her job. It's everyone but Trump's fault that he tried an illegal quid pro quo to boost his personal interests at US expense. I don't see it as such big deal, but the Trumpanzees lying about what it was … that's a bigger deal.

Ever since finding out what Hunter was up to, I've thought Joe was a dead man walking. And given his energy level that may be literally true too.

Another day, and another Intelligence Agent from the Obama CIA posing as a Fake Diplomat, telling Deep State Fictions, full of Hear Say and Rumor.

The only Factual thing she was heard to say was that she met with Christopher Steele, and She Proof Read The Dossier with Strobe Talbot a close friend and associate of Clinton's in THE UKRAINE while working at THE UKRAINE EMBASSY. Now, how he got an advance copy of The Dirty Dossier is pretty clear, he got it from Christopher Steele who was shopping it around to different intelligence operatives in order to find different pathways in to The Obama Administration's Spy Gate Operation.

Oh and BTW, she NEVER told HER BOSS, nor Notified The White House about the Russian-Ukraine Dossier that was obviously The Work of THE KREMLIN.

No Doubt this will be INVESTIGATED FURTHER if this Hoax Impeachment goes Further.

Last thing: Why are there so many Intelligence Operatives at The Ukraine Embassy rather than Diplomats?

Fiona Hill says ex-Brookings president gave her Steele dossier just before it was published

Fiona Hill, a Russia expert who served on President Trump's National Security Council, told House lawmakers on Thursday that she obtained the controversial Steele dossier just a day before it surfaced in the media.

Despite Hill's previous work with Steele, she said she had no knowledge of the dossier before Strobe Talbott, the former president of the Brookings Institution, provided it to her. Talbott, she said, had received a copy of the dossier. It's unclear how he obtained the dossier, which sparked a media firestorm after BuzzFeed released it in 2017.

Hill, who previously worked at Brookings, was testifying before the House Intelligence Committee as part of House Democrats' broader probe into the president's July 25 call with Ukraine. Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., had asked Hill about her relationship with Christopher Steele, the former British spy whose allegations fueled the Russia investigation.

Hill previously served under former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush's administrations. She left the Trump administration in August 2019. According to Hill, Steele was her counterpart whom she met with in 2016 and in prior years. When asked for specific dates, Hill said she didn't remember. She also characterized the dossier as a "rabbit hole."

You Russians are a hoot. Must lie about and destroy all witnesses. But your narrative falls apart when Hill called the Dossier a "rabbit hole". This is one of your weaker attempts, but given how non-partisan and credible Hill is, it was alway an uphill slog to defame her.
Hill actually said at the time the dossier was a nothing burger. And it was her job to know about it. Yet the Trumpanzees continue to hoot and screech.
It was her job to report it, but she hid it from her supervisors and authorities and The Trump Administration, just like Comey tried to hide the fact he snuck in to The White House to try to frame Flynn.
Trump had been read in months prior. She wasn't hiding anything. Again, if you know something I don't, show me.

Trump had been read in months prior. She wasn't hiding anything. Again, if you know something I don't, show me.

Tree has some difficulty in distinguishing forest from trees. LOL

I have no idea when Trump supposedly actually learned of the Steele dossier contents. But again, that's irrelevant as to Hill, because she had no reason, and absolutely no right, to share anything with Trump at the time she read it.

She wasn’t working for the Trump administration at the time, champ. Swing and a miss.

She did not report it, and therefore violated her oath of office and violated procedures policies and laws that she SWORE to adhere to when she took that post.

I can run circles around you all day because FACTS are on my side.

Answer this Genius: Why is a So Called Diplomat at a US Ukraine Embassy, even talking to a British-Russian Spy (STEELE), and even bothering with Kremlin Propaganda rubber stamped by Putin Himself?

When she received the dossier, she wasn’t working for the government. She read it in Jan 2017 and took the position with the NSC in October 2017. Do you know how time works?

She wasn’t a diplomat and she didn’t work in the embassy in Ukraine.

You are very confused.

I have no idea when Trump supposedly actually learned of the Steele dossier contents. But again, that's irrelevant as to Hill, because she had no reason, and absolutely no right, to share anything with Trump at the time she read it.
I believe he learned of it when Comey tried to black mail him with it to keep his job.

All I can say is you people EVERYONE who was involved in this is going down. This gets to The Senate and we will be running out of handcuffs for You, The DNC, and Your Traitorous Allies in THE DEEP STATE Intelligence Community, FBI and DOJ. Obama and Clinton Soiled America by their very presence and it would be better for them had they Never been born when they get to HELL!

Not sure I understand your ideology, tell me what you really think!
The Problem with STAGING COUPS is you have to complete them or you are FUCKED.
ENJOY your JUST DESERTS.

The only Coup we've had occurred in 2016. It will be known as Putin's Poop Coup. Where his man Trumpybear spreads his shit everywhere.

I believe he learned of it when Comey tried to black mail him with it to keep his job.
I'm sure you do, Tree. Of course reality is undoubtedly different.

Tree has some difficulty in distinguishing forest from trees. LOL

Comey, when he was still director of the FBI, said that they gave Trump and his team the heads up in December that the dossier was floating around. Well before he was inaugurated.

She wasn’t working for the Trump administration at the time, champ. Swing and a miss.

She did not report it, and therefore violated her oath of office and violated procedures policies and laws that she SWORE to adhere to when she took that post.

Answer this Genius: Why is a So Called Diplomat at a US Ukraine Embassy, even talking to a British-Russian Spy (STEELE), and even bothering with Kremlin Propaganda rubber stamped by Putin Himself?

When she received the dossier, she wasn’t working for the government. She read it in Jan 2017 and took the position with the NSC in October 2017. Do you know how time works?

You are very confused.
DON'T HELP HIM lol. It's like cheating. Or when you're watching a drunk unable to find his way from the football stadium, it's bad form to help them.

This isn't a conspiracy theory. Hill really did read the dossier before its existence was made public, and she didn't work for the govt at the time. Rather she worked at Brookings

Another false narrative from the Russian propaganda machine. Comey did not try to shake down the President. That's a lie that Trump tells himself, because that's what he would have done in Comey's position. Comey was letting him know what was about to be published. Trump took it as a shakedown.

Trump is an idiot who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is his enemy.

You are very confused.
DON'T HELP HIM lol. It's like cheating. Or when you're watching a drunk unable to find his way from the football stadium, it's bad form to help them.
It was an excellent point, though. How does it help him?

upload_2019-11-22_14-56-12.png

lol

Ridiculous conspiracy theory.

For starters why don't you show me a published copy of the pee pee dossier.
It's not a conspiracy theory. SHE MADE those statements herself that she had The Dossier and was proof reading it before it was ever published.
When was it published?
Some time after She Read It. The important part is that she got an advanced copy BEFORE IT WAS PUBLISHED.

AND Just like her meetings with Christopher Steele, she COULD NOT RECALL THE EXACT DATES. How convenient? You only do that because exact dates pin you down on other people you met with or who were at The Embassy.

Again, this is what Intelligence Operatives do. They try to Cloud Up The Issues instead of Clarify them. They LOVE AMBIGUITY and thrive in it.
The thing hasn't been published, you dink.
Americans do not use the word "DINK".
Since when?

Ridiculous conspiracy theory.

For starters why don't you show me a published copy of the pee pee dossier.
It's not a conspiracy theory. SHE MADE those statements herself that she had The Dossier and was proof reading it before it was ever published.
When was it published?
Some time after She Read It. The important part is that she got an advanced copy BEFORE IT WAS PUBLISHED.

AND Just like her meetings with Christopher Steele, she COULD NOT RECALL THE EXACT DATES. How convenient? You only do that because exact dates pin you down on other people you met with or who were at The Embassy.

Again, this is what Intelligence Operatives do. They try to Cloud Up The Issues instead of Clarify them. They LOVE AMBIGUITY and thrive in it.
The FBI had it; major news outlets had it; the fact that she didn't know about it until the day before it went public shows she's NOT IN ON IT. She was the "last to know."
and BY THE WAY, Christopher Steele was not a double agent.
and by calling it a "rabbit hole," she was saying it was extraneous bullshit. So you've got this whole thing backwards.
So you just ADMITTED THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and THE DEMOCRATS TRIED TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT ON "EXTRANEOUS BULLSHIT" that they KNEW WAS FALSE?

Yah, that is called a BUREAUCRATIC COUP!
Damn dude, is that really what you got outta her post?

3g7cci.jpg

I can tell I am in your head now and totally own you.

They call you Creepitus Because you get a woody every time you see or hear Putin’s name.

When was it published?

The FBI had it; major news outlets had it; the fact that she didn't know about it until the day before it went public shows she's NOT IN ON IT. She was the "last to know."
and BY THE WAY, Christopher Steele was not a double agent.
and by calling it a "rabbit hole," she was saying it was extraneous bullshit. So you've got this whole thing backwards.
So you just ADMITTED THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and THE DEMOCRATS TRIED TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT ON "EXTRANEOUS BULLSHIT" that they KNEW WAS FALSE?

Yah, that is called a BUREAUCRATIC COUP!
Damn dude, is that really what you got outta her post?

View attachment 291162

This isn't a conspiracy theory. Hill really did read the dossier before its existence was made public, and she didn't work for the govt at the time. Rather she worked at Brookings
What IS a conspiracy theory is that she was somehow in on creating the dossier. There is nothing in her testimony or anywhere else that I know of that would indicate that. Her or Brookings Institute. THAT is the conspiracy theory.
She admitted she saw it the day before it came out. She and about a hundred other people (at least) knew about it, which is why Buzzfeed finally published it, so people would stop saying "What dossier?"

She sure as hell didn't hide it from her superiors. She was given it by her superiors.

Honestly.

Forum List

Back