The next 5+ years of Trump will be GLORIOUS!

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
It remains wonderful to have a pro-American president in the White House!

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

Personally I think it would be FAR more wonderful if we could get a pro-integrity, ethics & common sense President in the White House, just for a change of pace.:cool:

#KeepAmericaFuckingRetarded2020!

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

Personally I think it would be FAR more wonderful if we could get a pro-integrity, ethics & common sense President in the White House, just for a change of pace.:cool:

You mean like this?

Er... no, I said pro-integrity, ethics and common sense and ex-President Nimrod has none of those attributes.....

More like...

gHQcJth5_400x400.jpg
-OR-
T49i7Xz__400x400.jpg

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

You mean like this?

Er... no, I said pro-integrity, ethics and common sense and ex-President Nimrod has none of those attributes.....

More like...

gHQcJth5_400x400.jpg
-OR-
T49i7Xz__400x400.jpg
CC was da shiz

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

You mean like this?

More like...

gHQcJth5_400x400.jpg
-OR-
T49i7Xz__400x400.jpg
I think President Trump has done an EXCELLENT job for America thus far, despite the corrupt RESISTANCE by the corrupt demtrash.

We didn't elect him to be another smooth talking professional politician. We elected him because he WASN'T that, and to DRAIN THE SWAMP. We needed a bull in a china shop, and that's why we love him. He doesn't take any shit, he fights back and it's obvious he loves America.

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

You mean like this?

More like...

gHQcJth5_400x400.jpg
-OR-
T49i7Xz__400x400.jpg
I think President Trump has done an EXCELLENT job for America thus far,
Yeah you made that pretty clear in your OP.

We didn't elect him to be another smooth talking professional politician. We elected him because he WASN'T that, and to DRAIN THE SWAMP. We needed a bull in a china shop, and that's why we love him. He doesn't take any shit, he fights back and it's obvious he loves America.
That's nice, except for the fact that we could have elected Genghis Khan using the same criteria and based on the available historical record, he wasn't nearly as big an asshole as Donny is.

Being a "bull in a china shop" doesn't require one to alienate everyone on the planet except for unquestioning worshipers, in fact it's counter productive for the bull to do so.

I'll take the pro-American, crude capitalist over the globalist, America-last, polite fascist every time.

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

You mean like this?

More like...

gHQcJth5_400x400.jpg
-OR-
T49i7Xz__400x400.jpg

That's nice, except for the fact that we could have elected Genghis Khan using the same criteria and based on the available historical record, he wasn't nearly as big an asshole as Donny is.

Being a "bull in a china shop" doesn't require one to alienate everyone on the planet except for unquestioning worshipers, in fact it's counter productive for the bull to do so.

Alienating ambitious totalitarians is hardly a bad thing. He's torn the wheels off the globalist engine.

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!
Do you get paid to post that wonderful crap?
I'm not thinking he's paid to praise The President. Most Americans are proud of America and proud of our president. However I believe that 90% of The Anti-American Anti-President posters on here are paid and or are from Foreign Nations that are enemies of The United States.

You mean like this?

More like...

gHQcJth5_400x400.jpg
-OR-
T49i7Xz__400x400.jpg

Alienating ambitious totalitarians is hardly a bad thing. He's torn the wheels off the globalist engine.
Globalism is AN EVIL all on it's own, and All Sovereign Nations should Resist it and combat it.

You mean like this?

More like...

gHQcJth5_400x400.jpg
-OR-
T49i7Xz__400x400.jpg

Uh-huh, except for the fact that everyone isn't an "ambitious totalitarian" and the "globalist engine" as you call it, appears to be humming along as usual.

You mean like this?

More like...

gHQcJth5_400x400.jpg
-OR-
T49i7Xz__400x400.jpg

Uh-huh, except for the fact that everyone isn't an "ambitious totalitarian" and the "globalist engine" as you call it, appears to be humming along as usual.

Keep thinking that.

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

No Democrats then?

Er... umm it's the Democrats and Republicans that are going to #KeepAmericaFuckingRetarded2020

Without the two major political crime families involved the country might just have an accident and become rational for a change.:cool:

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

Who would that be? Joe Biden and his Son who got rich off of Biden being assigned to China and Ukraine?

It's not every day a Vice President Orders a Country to give his son a job and Millions of Dollars and then orders that same country not to Investigate why his know Nothing Coke Head son was given a job for Millions of Dollars OR ELSE.

Maybe Elizabeth Warren who lied her way in to college, and then lied about her life style, lied about where her kids went to school, and lied about why she resigned from her post at an Ivy League school that she lied to get in to?

Next thing you know she will be lying about dodging sniper fire at an Indian Reservation.

What else do you have?

More like...

gHQcJth5_400x400.jpg
-OR-
T49i7Xz__400x400.jpg

Keep thinking that.

Awesome! I was hoping against hope that I would secure your blessing to continue making my own observations and formulating my own conclusions from them.

Now that I've overcome that seemingly insurmountable hurdle... it's Miller Time!

"I never did believe in miracles
But I've a feeling it's time to try
" -- Fleetwood Mac, You Make Loving Fun

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

Keep marykuh opiated. Sooport them thar troops in Afghaniland ! No more taxes !
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fcarmendrahl%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F06%2FBayer_Heroin_bottle_Mpv_51_publicdomain.jpg

Forum List

Back