Official gov. Data show the triple vaccinated have suffered 80% immune system degradation as vaccine effectiveness falls to minus 391% suggesting they

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Official Government data shows the Triple Vaccinated have suffered 80% Immune System Degradation as Vaccine Effectiveness falls to MINUS-391%; suggesting they are developing a new form of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome​

Well people did try to warn you, and this jab doesn’t care if you believe this or not your body will prove truth because you took this shit.
Deny, deny, deny all you want you can’t change the reality your going to face be it ten days later or 5 yrs later most experts say once you take this or these jabs you have a max. Of 5-10 yrs they are leaning towards 5 yrs.

We also informed you this is like having full blown aids.

there will be a hunt for pure blood.

10DDF094-8F43-40BA-B2A2-A61477FE1835.jpeg

You are bine lied to these are the facts your fear and denying it won’t change when your body tells you THIS IS TRUE.

D241A2B3-E328-4A65-898C-711441CAAB2B.jpeg

Last edited:

Official Government data shows the Triple Vaccinated have suffered 80% Immune System Degradation as Vaccine Effectiveness falls to MINUS-391%; suggesting they are developing a new form of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome​

Well people did try to warn you, and this jab doesn’t care if you believe this or not your body will prove truth because you took this shit.
Deny, deny, deny all you want you can’t change the reality your going to face be it ten days later or 5 yrs later most experts say once you take this or these jabs you have a max. Of 5-10 yrs they are leaning towards 5 yrs.

Cool now that the vaccinated have AIDS they can just go out have have all the wanton sexual encounters they want #YOLO

Last year July they said

The second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine induces a powerful boost to a part of the immune system that provides broad antiviral protection, according to a study led by investigators at the Stanford University School of Medicine.

The finding strongly supports the view that the second shot should not be skipped.

I didn't get the booster. I got the 2 shots and now if it kills me, fuck it. Plus I know the unvaccinated (me) are only hurting ourselves.

I don't believe your claim though.

• Banned
Last year July they said

The second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine induces a powerful boost to a part of the immune system that provides broad antiviral protection, according to a study led by investigators at the Stanford University School of Medicine.

The finding strongly supports the view that the second shot should not be skipped.

I didn't get the booster. I got the 2 shots and now if it kills me, fuck it. Plus I know the unvaccinated (me) are only hurting ourselves.

I don't believe your claim though.

Do you know how MUCH EVIDENCE has been gathered since then apprently not.
If you took I get the fear , but denying it hate to say it won’t save you nor a dam person who fell for this bs.

Do you know how MUCH EVIDENCE has been gathered since then apprently not.
If you took I get the fear , but denying it hate to say it won’t save you nor a dam person who fell for this bs.
There is no way in hell you are right. But could you imagine if you were? Boy, you guys sure would have the right to say I TOLD YOU SO. Right now 75% of the people who died from Covid were unvaccinated. So right now, we're the ones saying we told you so. But still you don't care. So it remains to be seen if your lying source is right for once. I doubt it. You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

What evidence do you believe? Who's doing the gathering? And why do do you believe those people? Ever met Rush, Steve Bannon or Alex Jones?

• Banned
There is no way in hell you are right. But could you imagine if you were? Boy, you guys sure would have the right to say I TOLD YOU SO. Right now 75% of the people who died from Covid were unvaccinated. So right now, we're the ones saying we told you so. But still you don't care. So it remains to be seen if your lying source is right for once. I doubt it. You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

What evidence do you believe? Who's doing the gathering? And why do do you believe those people? Ever met Rush, Steve Bannon or Alex Jones?

Better wake up

F2BE9638-9E06-4508-92F4-88BFC673486E.jpeg

View attachment 626430

You are bine lied to these are the facts your fear and denying it won’t change when your body tells you THIS IS TRUE.

View attachment 626438
What the fuck is wrong with you??! Government data? Really? Where is the ling to a government source. This publication is nothing but a conspiracy rag. You would have to be really stupid to believe this shit. Those like you who spread these lies have blood on your hands

Zero vaccines....
Exposed to Covid dozens of times.
Slight cough at one point...went away just like any cold or flu virus.

People are so gullible and hysterical.
The vaccinations were all about one thing and one thing only......$$$$ for big pharma. Period. Saving lives had nothing to do with it.
If you actually believe otherwise you qualify as moron.

Zero vaccines....
Exposed to Covid dozens of times.
Slight cough at one point...went away just like any cold or flu virus.

People are so gullible and hysterical.
The vaccinations were all about one thing and one thing only......$$$$ for big pharma. Period. Saving lives had nothing to do with it.
If you actually believe otherwise you qualify as moron.

They can’t corrilate how it’s like that old say from what’s his name “ Kissinger”
Control the oil you control the people
Contorl the food you control the people..

give them a jab and you can really control them LOL>

What the fuck is wrong with you??! Government data? Really? Where is the ling to a government source. This publication is nothing but a conspiracy rag. You would have to be really stupid to believe this shit. Those like you who spread these lies have blood on your hands

It’s a shame your to retarded to read english. And Scientific data, Thats why jab morons make the perfect lab rats.

THESE HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED PRIOR TO INJECTING POPULATION MORON!!!

READ ASS HAT READ

5102DA02-3CF6-4942-AE30-161852D104FF.jpeg

Forum List

Back