Infection Rate in Vaccinated People in Their 40s More Than DOUBLE the Rate in Unvaccinated, PHE Data Shows, as Vaccine Effectiveness Hits Minus-109%

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Daily Sceptic ^ | 15 October 2021

In the latest Vaccine Surveillance report from Public Health England (PHE) the infection rate in double-vaccinated people in their 40s went above 100% higher than in the unvaccinated for the first time, reaching 109%. This translates to an unadjusted vaccine effectiveness of minus-109%.

Vaccine effectiveness continues to drop fast in all over-18s (see chart at top), hitting minus-85% for those in their 50s, minus-88% for those in their 60s and minus-79% for those in their 70s. (For definitions and discussion of limitations see here.)

Vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation and death continues to hold up in all age groups, though with some signs of decline, particularly among older people.

There is still nothing from Government sources acknowledging this failure of the vaccines against infection, its implications for policy and analysing what might be behind it.

Girl in a jacket

--------------------

A video showing the shifting narrative in vaccine efficacy.

--------------------

The moral of the story is:

1) Never vaccinate during a PLANdemic.
2) Never accept a phony baloney untested unproven unknown long term effects vaccine that’s not really a vaccine.
3) Never again trust the US government; especially when run by lunatic leftists. Period. Full stop.

Daily Sceptic ^ | 15 October 2021

In the latest Vaccine Surveillance report from Public Health England (PHE) the infection rate in double-vaccinated people in their 40s went above 100% higher than in the unvaccinated for the first time, reaching 109%. This translates to an unadjusted vaccine effectiveness of minus-109%.

Vaccine effectiveness continues to drop fast in all over-18s (see chart at top), hitting minus-85% for those in their 50s, minus-88% for those in their 60s and minus-79% for those in their 70s. (For definitions and discussion of limitations see here.)

Vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation and death continues to hold up in all age groups, though with some signs of decline, particularly among older people.

There is still nothing from Government sources acknowledging this failure of the vaccines against infection, its implications for policy and analysing what might be behind it.

Girl in a jacket

--------------------

A video showing the shifting narrative in vaccine efficacy.

--------------------

The moral of the story is:

1) Never vaccinate during a PLANdemic.
2) Never accept a phony baloney untested unproven unknown long term effects vaccine that’s not really a vaccine.
3) Never again trust the US government; especially when run by lunatic leftists. Period. Full stop.

Just one small problem here slick. What you and the Daily Sceptic are saying is BULLSHIT. The claim is that it is based on a study by The UK Health Security Agency-but if you read that report ( Which you apparently did not) it says nothing of the kind. It states that the Vaccines are working. The Daily Scptic should be called the Daily Septic . Common fucking sense should tell you that people who get vaxxed cannot by posssibly be more likely to get Covid

Last edited:
Just one small problem here slick. What you ade the Daily Sceptic are saying is BULLSHIT. The claim is that it is based on a study by The UK Health Security Agency-but if you read that report it says nothing of the kind. It states that the Vaccines are working. The Daily Scptic should be called the Daily Septic . Common fucking sense should tell you that people who get vaxxed cannot by posssibly be more likely to get Covid
Isn't that odd, I Google people vac. More likely to get covid and come up with story after story about THE TRUTH...I hope you need that 3rd shot!

Isn't that odd, I Google people vac. More likely to get covid and come up with story after story about THE TRUTH...I hope you need that 3rd shot!
That's not what the CDC says

CDC: Unvaccinated 5 times more likely to get COVID-19

What are your sources. Newsmax? Alex Jones? And you have not addressed the fack that the UK Health Security Administration study that your claim is based on actually contradicts you OP

You lie and people die. Ypu have blood on your hands!

That's not what the CDC says

CDC: Unvaccinated 5 times more likely to get COVID-19

What are your sources. Newsmax? Alex Jones? And you have not addressed the fack that the UK Health Security Administration study that your claim is based on actually contradicts you OP

You lie and people die. Ypu have blood on your hands!
That 'data' is from May through July. During the first major experimental treatment push so Biden could declare victory over covid on the 4th of July.

You folks like to use up to the minute data on deaths, hospitalization, and infections, the least you can do is use up to the minute data to make your point. Using months old stale data looks disingenuous at best, totally dishonest at worst.

That 'data' is from May through July. During the first major experimental treatment push so Biden could declare victory over covid on the 4th of July.

You folks like to use up to the minute data on deaths, hospitalization, and infections, the least you can do is use up to the minute data to make your point. Using months old stale data looks disingenuous at best, totally dishonest at worst.
What the fuck are you blathering about? My post was about debunking the rediculous assertion in the OP that people who are vaxxed are more likely to get covid than thise who are not. You are not dealing with that and in fact not making a damned bit of sense at all..Vaxxed people were less likely to get Covid then and are still less likely to get Covid now. So cut the crap!

What do YOU say The Purge Do you have a defense for your lies yet?

What the fuck are you blathering about? My post was about debunking the rediculous assertion in the OP that people who are vaxxed are more likely to get covid than thise who are not. You are not dealing with that and in fact not making a damned bit of sense at all..Vaxxed people were less likely to get Covid then and are still less likely to get Covid now. So cut the crap!

What do YOU say The Purge Do you have a defense for your lies yet?
Your stale data does not reflect today's situation. If you don't get it, nothing I can do will convince you. Bleet on.

As the vaxx wanes, yes. The experimental treatment does nothing to help over time, whereas natural immunity does.
Treatment? What in the name of franken fuck are you talking about.? This is about prevention,. The data that shows that the vaccines are effective in preventing Covid is all around. You just have to get up off of your ass and look for it. Extensive clinical trials and subsequent real life data bears that out

Yes, the effectivness does wane over time, but your assertion that natural immunity does not, is not supported bt the science. And even if true, are you suggesting that we all just go out and get Covid? How many more lives would that cost until we get to a point were everyone who is still alive is immune? How stupid are you!??

.And, your claim that vaxxed people are even more like to get Covid than unvaxxed people is as stupid as stupid gets

The OP made that claim but is too stupid to know that the linked artical that he provided contradics that assertion and has has now gone into hiding, Lets see if you can cime up with something to support that bullshit.

CC The Purge

Treatment? What in the name of franken fuck are you talking about.? This is about prevention,. The data that shows that the vaccines are effective in preventing Covid is all around. You just have to get up off of your ass and look for it. Extensive clinical trials and subsequent real life data bears that out

Yes, the effectivness does wane over time, but your assertion that natural immunity does not, is not supported bt the science. And even if true, are you suggesting that we all just go out and get Covid? How many more lives would that cost until we get to a point were everyone who is still alive is immune? How stupid are you!??

.And, your claim that vaxxed people are even more like to get Covid than unvaxxed people is as stupid as stupid gets

The OP made that claim but is too stupid to know that the linked artical that he provided contradics that assertion and has has now gone into hiding, Lets see if you can cime up with something to support that bullshit.

CC The Purge
I'm still waiting on those long term study results. While I wait, can you name a single vaccine that wanes to point of requiring boosters in less than a year?

I'm still waiting on those long term study results. While I wait, can you name a single vaccine that wanes to point of requiring boosters in less than a year?
Now you are just being a smart ass. You asked about long term studies for treatment. The Vaccine is not a treatment. And what do you mean by long term? There is no long term anything yet with Covid. All data to date shows that the vaccines are effective at prevention. If you need me to point you to that information, you are too stupid to be alive. Start by reading the op link to thw UK study.

I think that you also know that it appears that all of the vaccines require a booster in less than a year. So what? The natural immunity wans as well whether or not you want to admit that.

Now YOU have some questions to answer that you have been dodging:

1. Where is the data that that shows, as you claim, that vaxxed people are more likely to gety Covid than unvaxxed people? That is a lie and yoy know it

2. Do you accually believe that we can achievw herd immunity through natural immunity only ? If so, how do we avoid having many more people die before we get there, not to mention the 10 % or so of survivors who suffer from long term dissability as a result of Covid.

3. Show us the information that supports your contention that natural immunity does not wane in time

Last edited:

Forum List

Back