Official gov. Data show the triple vaccinated have suffered 80% immune system degradation as vaccine effectiveness falls to minus 391% suggesting they

A recent estimate of SCD incidence ranged from 1 in 40,000 to 1 in 80,000 athletes per year.12 Though SCD is rare, its occurrence in athletes who are often young and presumably healthy has a large emotional and social impact on the surrounding community. Therefore, considerable effort has been made to better understand the causes of SCD in athletes and to discover optimal strategies for prevention.

I wonder why the brain dead left can’t figure out why these sports players are
having heart attacks lmfao. And morons believe the bs line “ it’s normal”

That had nothing to do with covid or the vaccine, you flaming moron. He got punched in the stomach and had the wind knocked out of him.

you flaming moron
Do the flaming types combust spontaneously?

Oh geez, you're on fire again.. Hold on while I grab the extinguisher.. No, don't roll around on the floor! That's how you set the carpet on fire last time, remember? :sigh2:

Last edited:
People don't die or have long term debilitating effects from a seasonal cold you fucking moron
I didn't say they did, you illiterate imbecile.
I said they recovered from it like a seasonal cold.
I'm living proof of it, so GFY and your parrot propaganda.

Daily Expose - Conspiracy - Fake News - Conservative - Not Credible or Reliable
Daily Expose- Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible or Reliable
Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Go get your booster then.

That had nothing to do with covid or the vaccine, you flaming moron. He got punched in the stomach and had the wind knocked out of him.

It has everything to do with it, your just not being told how many THOUSANDS OF SPORTS PLAYERS are falling over dead and or having heart attacks. THESE JABS are causing the YOUNG to have heart attacks!
7 yr olds as well do not have heart attacks.

It has everything to do with it, your just not being told how many THOUSANDS OF SPORTS PLAYERS are falling over dead and or having heart attacks. THESE JABS are causing the YOUNG to have heart attacks!
7 yr olds as well do not have heart attacks.

Johnson didn't have a heart attack nor did he fall over dead. As the link I posted showed you, he got hit in the stomach.

And thousands of athletes have not dropped dead from heart attacks. You have zero proof to back that up, ya raving lunatic.

:cuckoo:

Last year July they said

The second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine induces a powerful boost to a part of the immune system that provides broad antiviral protection, according to a study led by investigators at the Stanford University School of Medicine.

The finding strongly supports the view that the second shot should not be skipped.

I didn't get the booster. I got the 2 shots and now if it kills me, fuck it. Plus I know the unvaccinated (me) are only hurting ourselves.

I don't believe your claim though.

You’re a super spreader! Why do you want to kill children and the elderly?

"Recovered from" like any other seasonal cold.
I was comparing the recovery, not the illness, you illiterate imbecile.
Calling me an illiterate imbecile does not make you sound smart. Quite the contrary . Yes people recover from both Covid and colds. BUT people do not die from colds or suffer long term debilitating effects from colds. What part of that do you not understand?

You lying scum bags do the same shit all of the time. You use a grain of truth.. this time the fact that people recover from both Covid and colds, while omitting pertinent facts that show that they are not the same. That is called propaganda !

What you are doing here is employing a false equivalency logical fallacy in a pathetic and desperate attempt to minimize the effects and seriousness of Covid. Not working!

Last edited:

These two will make you like rap even if you never did before, at least 3 of their songs would bahahh.

Forum List

Back