Triple vaccinated are developing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome at an alarming rate according to government data

Maybe you should a source slightly higher on the factual scale and lower on the tinfoil hat quackery.

Why do you think the US has to say you're "unvaccinated" until you have had your second shot for 14 days? Because the shots suppress your immune system. This happens. Perhaps it also happens that some people's immune systems "bounce back"--and some people's do not.

1642941546568.png

Why do you think the US has to say you're "unvaccinated" until you have had your second shot for 14 days? Because the shots suppress your immune system. This happens. Perhaps it also happens that some people's immune systems "bounce back"--and some people's do not.
Yeah, the blob's supporters who don't take the vaccine die quite often...that reduces the chance their immune system will "bounce back"

View attachment 591754

Yeah, the blob's supporters who don't take the vaccine die quite often...that reduces the chance their immune system will "bounce back"

Corny won't believe me but the fact that some vaccine affect immune systems have been known for some time. I stopped getting flu vaccines--with my dr's blessing--because I would be sicker than sick every year I got them. SHE ADMITTED they can suppress your immune system.

I am already being proven right, corny.

COPE

Corny won't believe me but the fact that some vaccine affect immune systems have been known for some time. I stopped getting flu vaccines--with my dr's blessing--because I would be sicker than sick every year I got them. SHE ADMITTED they can suppress your immune system.

COPE

They only thing you've proven is that you're a no life dumb ass.

The statistics prove you wrong at every turn...actual statistics not crowd sourced schmatta that comes off your kook websites.

That isn’t why. It takes roughly that long for the body to build up enough immunity to whatever it is being vaccinated against. It is similar with the immunity you get from catching Covid and recovering. The immune system isn’t suppressed, it is kicked into high gear. In fact, from what I have read, some of the very rare reactions to the vaccines and also when you get Covid, are due to the immune system overreacting.

COPE
One personal testimonial doesn’t equal “being proven right”. It only means you personally had a bad reaction to a vaccination. That happens. No one disputes that. What is disputed are the claims that this is frequent or that vaccinations are bad for a large number of people.

Lol, I called it several months ago!

Forum List

Back