Official gov. Data show the triple vaccinated have suffered 80% immune system degradation as vaccine effectiveness falls to minus 391% suggesting they

Zero vaccines....
Exposed to Covid dozens of times.
Slight cough at one point...went away just like any cold or flu virus.

People are so gullible and hysterical.
The vaccinations were all about one thing and one thing only......$$$$ for big pharma. Period. Saving lives had nothing to do with it.
If you actually believe otherwise you qualify as moron.
You rolled the dice and got lucky. You played Rush and Roulette.

One would swear you'd been CENSORED!:omg:
If the cons are right, the Bildenburgers believe the planet is overpopulated, and I agree with them, and they want to wipe a bunch of us out. If that were the case, wouldn't they have said the shot is not good for people under 50 years old? But then of course the corporations want to sell it to people under 50 if it's all about money.

Funny cons trust corporations and Republicans but we all know the insurance giants clearly have the Republicans in their back pocket. Maybe Pziser is the exception? Or maybe they have both parties in their pockets, but I find it odd I heard a con here saying this was all about big pharma. So they understand big pharma is a problem. They just don't want to regulate them. Hmm.

Official Government data shows the Triple Vaccinated have suffered 80% Immune System Degradation as Vaccine Effectiveness falls to MINUS-391%; suggesting they are developing a new form of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome​

Well people did try to warn you, and this jab doesn’t care if you believe this or not your body will prove truth because you took this shit.
Deny, deny, deny all you want you can’t change the reality your going to face be it ten days later or 5 yrs later most experts say once you take this or these jabs you have a max. Of 5-10 yrs they are leaning towards 5 yrs.

We also informed you this is like having full blown aids.

there will be a hunt for pure blood.

View attachment 626430

You are bine lied to these are the facts your fear and denying it won’t change when your body tells you THIS IS TRUE.

View attachment 626438
Where’s all the vaxxed folks dying of infection? :dunno:

This is the CREATOR of the PCR covid test these idiots don’t even believe this man and he made the dam test lol/

What the fuck is wrong with you??! Government data? Really? Where is the ling to a government source. This publication is nothing but a conspiracy rag. You would have to be really stupid to believe this shit. Those like you who spread these lies have blood on your hands
You believe the government that bluntly lies to your face. Good boy.

If the cons are right, the Bildenburgers believe the planet is overpopulated, and I agree with them, and they want to wipe a bunch of us out. If that were the case, wouldn't they have said the shot is not good for people under 50 years old? But then of course the corporations want to sell it to people under 50 if it's all about money.

Funny cons trust corporations and Republicans but we all know the insurance giants clearly have the Republicans in their back pocket. Maybe Pziser is the exception? Or maybe they have both parties in their pockets, but I find it odd I heard a con here saying this was all about big pharma. So they understand big pharma is a problem. They just don't want to regulate them. Hmm.
Funny coming from a liberal hated big pharama till you were told to trust them.

giphy.gif

The rate of covid cases and covid deaths among unvaccinated vs vaccinated is higher for unvaccinated.
And it's ok that Ghost1776 isn't afraid of that fact.

He's just trying to scare us with bullshit. If facts don't scare him why should bs scare us?

Funny coming from a liberal hated big pharama till you were told to trust them.
Yea, that's true. I could have been duped. I took my chances but I saw unvaccinated people dying left and right. YOU didn't believe it even when unvaccinated were dying all around us.

I guess we all have a little conspiracy theorists in us. And we probably aren't 100% wrong. Perhaps the boosters was just for big pharma to make more money. I hope government scientists checked pzisers work. I hope the bildenburgers don't have a plan to sterelize most of us. In a way, I do believe the planet is way over populated so if it happened, I would only hope my nephews can still have kids so my family tree continues. I'm not having any kids so no sweat off my balls if I'm sterile.

This black woman told me she and her girlfriends have been having 45 day periods since the vaccine.

Where’s all the vaxxed folks dying of infection? :dunno:
Dude, it's crazy how many more unvaccinated died. I'm sorry if that doesn't make me one bit sad. Especially the way they've acted. Remember the guy who said "I'm sorry but my freedom is more important than your health"?

Off the charts how much or many more of them have died than us.

24 deaths per 100,000 for unvaccinated

5 deaths per 100,000 for the vaccinated

Zero vaccines....
Exposed to Covid dozens of times.
Slight cough at one point...went away just like any cold or flu virus.

People are so gullible and hysterical.
The vaccinations were all about one thing and one thing only......$$$$ for big pharma. Period. Saving lives had nothing to do with it.
If you actually believe otherwise you qualify as moron.
If you are unvaccinated, you should know that for every 100,000 unvaccinated, 24 people die from covid. For every 100,000 vaccinated, 5 people die.

You like your chances? Me too. But I like mine better. And I've seen too many unvaccinated people die for your bullshit to stick.

Now I'm not boostered either. I'll take my chances too now. But not in the beginning when unvaccinated people were dropping like flies. I'll roll the dice too. I actually should be considered one of you guys now.

I

I don't trust our government who lied to us the entire time during covid and hid the dangers of the vaccine. Like your boy Fauci.

Trump hid the dangers of the virus itself. Don't forget that.

But I did find this

Recently, however, a tranche of documents surfaced that complicate Dr. Fauci's denials. The documents, obtained by Freedom of Information Act requests, show that the NIH was funding research at the Wuhan lab that involved manipulating coronaviruses in ways that could have made them more transmissible and deadly to humans—work that arguably fits the definition of gain-of-function. The documents establish that top NIH officials were concerned that the work may have crossed a line the U.S. government had drawn against funding such risky research. The funding came from the NIH's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which Dr. Fauci heads.

The resistance among Dr. Fauci and other NIH officials to be forthcoming with information that could inform the debate over the origins of COVID-19 illustrates the old Watergate-era saw that the coverup is often worse than the crime. There's no evidence that the experiments in question had any direct bearing on the pandemic. In the past, Dr. Fauci has made strong arguments for why this type of research, albeit risky, was necessary to prevent future pandemics, and he could have done so again. But the NIH has dragged its feet over FOIA requests on the matter, handing over documents only after The Intercept took the agency to court.

Only time will tell if there are dire consequences to the vaccines. That's the downside of injecting yourself with a substance that has no long-term trials for adverse effects. Personally, I hope there are none, but am glad I decided to take the natural immunity path.

Forum List

Back