Official gov. Data show the triple vaccinated have suffered 80% immune system degradation as vaccine effectiveness falls to minus 391% suggesting they

Dirty joke:

Pig fell in the mud.

Papa Pig bellowed, "Splash around, Piglet! Eat some of that while you're down there. It'll help maintain your gut bacteria.

Mama Pig hollered, "Oh, what a boar. Don't listen to that fat, old excuse for a father. It'll taste like shit and only ruin your immune system.

Pesky Pig squealed, "Too late, fat her. Sowry!"

Only time will tell if there are dire consequences to the vaccines. That's the downside of injecting yourself with a substance that has no long-term trials for adverse effects. Personally, I hope there are none, but am glad I decided to take the natural immunity path.
Well, we do know what the long term consequences of Covid are. Many people are either dead or wish they were as a result of Long Covid syndrome

The rate of covid cases and covid deaths among unvaccinated vs vaccinated is higher for unvaccinated.
No you see what is happening and I just heard about it today if ppl would bother to listen or read what they hate as a source they might actually change their minds. But, what is happening and it’s proven is the vaccinated keep getting vaccinated and they are creating NEW VARIENTS , your jab ends up not working.

The vaccinated are shedding it onto those who are not vaccinated. The is a spider web cover up after cover up this is why your seeing ppl trying to warn those who have been, dude if they didn’t delete half the crap I can lead you too i’d post you a fkn book. You could take yourself there and see it.

They did this before, then came the NUREMBER CODE this breaks every gawd dam code there is.

This jab is going to bring nuremberg 2.0 .They are killing people and there are documents proving it, MSM is keeping this information from the public.

Look at all the sports players lately falling over dead THEY AREN”T TELLING YOU!!!!!

Fifty Years Later: The Significance of the Nuremberg Code​

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

Where’s all the vaxxed folks dying of infection? :dunno:
Hahahah you really don’t want me to answer that, watch your proof come fall the new jabbers are gonna sick as fk most will die.
Their bodies can’t handle it fool

B4D9B371-C65B-40F7-805B-A4E4BCFE3CA2.jpeg
41A8C784-FCCD-458B-A46E-FDD315ABED18.jpeg

LOL keep taking jab

No you see what is happening and I just heard about it today if ppl would bother to listen or read what they hate as a source they might actually change their minds. But, what is happening and it’s proven is the vaccinated keep getting vaccinated and they are creating NEW VARIENTS , your jab ends up not working.

The vaccinated are shedding it onto those who are not vaccinated. The is a spider web cover up after cover up this is why your seeing ppl trying to warn those who have been, dude if they didn’t delete half the crap I can lead you too i’d post you a fkn book. You could take yourself there and see it.

They did this before, then came the NUREMBER CODE this breaks every gawd dam code there is.

This jab is going to bring nuremberg 2.0 .They are killing people and there are documents proving it, MSM is keeping this information from the public.

Look at all the sports players lately falling over dead THEY AREN”T TELLING YOU!!!!!

Fifty Years Later: The Significance of the Nuremberg Code​

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

Get a fucking grip!

1649193172016.png

Official gov. Data show the triple vaccinated have suffered 80% immune system degradation as vaccine effectiveness falls to minus 391% suggesting they​

*Head explodes from reading the topic title*

NIAID Director, Dr. Anthony Fauci has contended that "The best vaccination is to get infected yourself"

"The most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself, " he further reiterated.

Of course, that's back when ''the science'' was still somewhat discussed scientifically rather than bastardized in the name of political leverage for outright fascists.

Last edited:
Yep, there's no point in getting vaccinated once you're already experiencing symptoms of the specific flu strain you'd be receiving the vaccine to prevent. If anything, doing so would simply weaken your already well activated immune system. Duh.

In any case, getting vaccinated to prevent potential long term side effects, hospitalization, or death due to infection from current COVID strains is obviously not directly analogous to getting annual flu vaccinations.

"Best" would clearly be something painless and risk free that made one absolutely immune to every potential strain for at least a full year.. and never get sick. Neither vaccination nor natural immunity will ever accomplish that. Either way, you risk potential side effects. The proven side effects from getting the vaccines have proven far less risky than not getting them.

Personally, I've held out until now far as getting any boosters. But the latest Omnicom strain spreading through GB like wildfire has inspired me to finally get one since we've generally gotten hit two weeks later. Unfortunately, I've managed to lose my vaccination card so now have to wait for the hospital to email me a copy... {crickets for four days now}...

Forum List

Back