Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

My State's testing is experiencing delays of up to 12 days for results due to the fact that the tests are processed hundreds of miles away. Apparently, it is not good for profits for the company to build a lab in Indiana.

As of end of day Eastern Time United States March 30, 2020:

Infection Totals by Country:

1. United States - 164,266
2. Italy - 101,739
3. Spain - 87,956
4. China - 81,470
5. Germany - 66,885
6. France - 44,550
7. Japan - 1,953

Infection Totals by U.S. State:

1. New York - 67,325
2. New Jersey - 16,636
3. California - 7,426
4. Florida - 5,704
5. Washington - 5,250
6. Pennsylvania - 4,154
7. West Virginia - 145

March 24, 2020 - United States - 54,916
March 25, 2020 - United States - 68,489 - 24.7% increase
March 26, 2020 - United States - 85,594 - 24.97% increase
March 27, 2020 - United States - 104,256 - 21.8% increase
March 28, 2020 - United States - 123,776 - 18.7% increase
March 29, 2020 - United States - 142,224 - 14.9% increase
March 30, 2020 - United States - 164,266 - 15.5% increase

No progress on the 30th of March in terms of daily rate of increase in the United States. The rate of increase went up just slightly from where it was on the 29th. Hopefully there will be better results and continue improvement on the 31st. In Italy, the rate of increase has been cut in half in just a week, from 8% down to 4.15%. The United States needs to match Italy's progress in the rate of daily increase for infections.

https://twitter.com/ChinaInFocusNTD/status/1242643023474896896
China in Focus - NTD
@ChinaInFocusNTD

“Perhaps a million Chinese people have died from the #CCPVirus.” China reports 21 million lost mobile users in the last 3 months. One expert says virus deaths might have contributed to the closing of the accounts, which had no spending activity for the past month. #coronavirus
Maybe they cut phone service to prevent people from leaking information
no way 21 million people died

https://twitter.com/ChinaInFocusNTD/status/1242643023474896896
China in Focus - NTD
@ChinaInFocusNTD

“Perhaps a million Chinese people have died from the #CCPVirus.” China reports 21 million lost mobile users in the last 3 months. One expert says virus deaths might have contributed to the closing of the accounts, which had no spending activity for the past month. #coronavirus
Maybe they cut phone service to prevent people from leaking information
no way 21 million people died
That could account for some perhaps. There are reports coming out now so we'll here eventually. We don't know how many the CCP burned because they were dissidents either.

Its disgusting that there are people attempting to minimize the tragedy that is happening
It's worse to panic

~S~

There were 54,000 infections in the United States at the end of the day on March 24. At the end of the day on March 27, yesterday, that total had nearly DOUBLED to 104,000 infections. That level of exponential growth will produce nearly 5 million infections by Easter Sunday and over 100 million infections by the end of April in the United States. If that were to a happen, one million Americans would die before the end of April. The daily infection rate increase is around 20% to 25% increases on the previous day. That needs to be cut below 8% in the next few days. Italy has cut their daily infection rate increase to below 8% and right now they are on tract to have only 1.3% of their population infected by the end of April. At the current infection rate increase, the United States is going to have 33% of their population infected by the end of April. If the United States had only a 1% infected by the end of April, deaths would be about 30,000.

So the issue is, how many Americans do you want to die from coronavirus by the end of April, 30,000 or 1 million? LOCK DOWN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY and lets save 970,000 peoples lives before the end of April!
That infection rate will taper off as we progress along the curve that we are trying to flatten.

I hope so and I'm looking for the daily figures to show that is happening. It has not happened yet.

Look how fast this thing drops after it peaks. I predict this sudden drop will happen for us in a couple weeks

I pray to God that this will happen!

Pffffffffffffffffffft, pray.

Watch.

New York and New Jersey have 1/2 the cases in the U.S.

If New York and New Jersey had zero cases, USA would still be #2 in active cases only behind Italy.

Talk about cherry picking fallacy. I guess you missed the part where it said COVID-19 has no borders. Everyone is susceptible. I've lost two friends to pneumonia when they were in their 40s. It could hit anybody. Yet, I still had no idea how COVID-19 freakin' kills you. It was an eye opener. He says I have an underlying condition. My son, too, with asthma. I'm starting to wear a mask when I have to go out now.

If New York and New Jersey had zero cases, USA would still be #2 in active cases only behind Italy.

You are correct.

And while I don't want to downplay it, I guess I am more feeling sorry for those two states.

They can't seem to buy a break.

Michigan has ramped up now.

I feel sorry for the entire nation. We're #1 in active cases by a mile.

What does that mean ?

Again, I don't want to downplay things, but we are at about 3,500 serious cases.

I have no way of knowing what the rest mean or what the potential is for them to migrate.

But so far the ratio of serious to active has remained steady at 5%.

We also show only 5,500 cases recovered.

How are they classifying those ?
that's what I have been saying. the number of recoveries hasn't moved. so there are only three states possible, active, recovered, dead. If dead is going up, and active keeps going up, why isn't recovered going up? Are they saying you never recover, you've always got it? hahahahahahahahahahaha people believing this crap are truly duped.

1585660913902.png

Looks like Italy may (may) be starating a trend. At least you could say the upward slope has stopped and they are level

New York and New Jersey are still 50+% of the active cases.

How come China shows everyone recovered and we show practically nobody recovered.

Simply because they've had more time for recoveries to build up like that. You need at least a couple of weeks after the onset of illness. Only a few days ago did our number of Recovered even exceed our number of Deaths -- it takes longer for the human to do away with the virus than it takes the virus to do away with the human.

O.K.

Much appreciated.
well I know that Tom Hanks and his bride are both recovered in less than one week. we've been counting for four weeks, and the recover number isn't moving. Again, only three possible states, active, recovered, and death. someone can't be active forever if others are recovering.

View attachment 317453

Looks like Italy may (may) be starating a trend. At least you could say the upward slope has stopped and they are level
funny, no one shows that graph, they only show the one with the number tested positive. well fk, that will go up for fking ever. It will never come down. doesn't anyone but a few of us figure this shit out?
1585661650902.png

Talk about cherry picking fallacy. I guess you missed the part where it said COVID-19 has no borders. Everyone is susceptible. I've lost two friends to pneumonia when they were in their 40s. It could hit anybody. Yet, I still had no idea how COVID-19 freakin' kills you. It was an eye opener. He says I have an underlying condition. My son, too, with asthma. I'm starting to wear a mask when I have to go out now.

Take care of yourself.

Just pointing out that this isn't just a New York/New Jersey problem. This is a national problem. The numbers show that.

You are correct.

And while I don't want to downplay it, I guess I am more feeling sorry for those two states.

What does that mean ?

Again, I don't want to downplay things, but we are at about 3,500 serious cases.

I have no way of knowing what the rest mean or what the potential is for them to migrate.

What does that mean???

More active cases means more deaths. Obviously.

More active cases = bad.
so no one will recover? why did Tom Hanks and his bride?

You are correct.

What does that mean ?

What does that mean???

More active cases = bad.

I didn't say that nobody will recover. I said that more cases will result in more deaths.

You are correct.

What does that mean ?

What does that mean???

More active cases = bad.

I didn't say that nobody will recover. I said that more cases will result in more deaths.
and more recoveries right? duh!!!! You didn't say that.

See the post you replied on was about recoveries and it being stagnant

You are correct.

What does that mean ?

What does that mean???

More active cases = bad.

and more recoveries right? duh!!!! You didn't say that.

Obviously not everyone dies from the virus.

Forum List

Back