Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Yesterday was Indianapolis's worse rise. Yesterday.
The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

By the way i have never stopped going out. Fresh air and sunshine is far better than being cooped up inside. Wont be wearing a mask either though many people say if i wore a mask i would scare fewer babies

The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.
If you look at Spain and Italy, they have bee on a downward slope for the past 7-10 days.

We should follow.

What I don't understand is New York.

I think they've ignored a lot of warnings since this got back and now they are really fucked.

800 deaths just today.

You are on our estimates following the same curve as Spain and Italy and in approx 3 weeks America will see a massive increase in COVID-19 New Cases and also New Deaths, you will get to Spain and Italy levels this because you have not put New York in TOTAL ISOLATION from the rest of ALL America, especially the States that surround it and you still are not in total lockdown you have State to State travel and this is why you are not containing this thing because with this State to State travel you are allowing it to spread.

Spain already today has 3.835 New Cases they are not on a downward slope. You only can say you are on a downward slope when your Newly Recovered is going higher every day for 7 days than your Newly Infected is going lower, the below illustrates that Spain is not flattening the curve also Italy is not see second below graph:

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277

View attachment 320289

Too bad spain didnt let people out and about, Fewer deaths and illnesses would have resulted. Since everyone agrees its so easy to spread im have to think just about everyone in spain has been exposed.

The curves for these quantities are bending down. It looks like we are reaching the peak long before we were predicted to/

United States Coronavirus: 369,179 Cases and 11,013 Deaths - Worldometer
View attachment 320248
View attachment 320245
Some 1,500 people with moderate to severe symptoms were given the drug combination starting just over 7 days ago. This is also the length of time moderate cases become life threatening. This drop is due to people no longer needing intervention. Coincidence? The numbers are to large to be coincidence.
I would LOVE to see the link to the evidence supporting your post.....of 1500 people in the hospital being given the drug....and not needing intensive care.... that would be great news!

but where is this study or evidence?

Link Please!

Go to the up to the date numbers thread.

I've been posting on Italy and Spain for a week now.

They seem to be on the back side of the curve, albeit slowly coming down.

Our numbers are meaningless.

New York, New Jersey, and now Michigan and Lousiana skew things way out of proportion.

Wyoming has yet to report a death.

Many of the deaths we are reporting are specious.

But, New York continues to die. Just checked 780 so far today.

That place is a mess.
Florida is next...or one of the states that will be next, after the north east....

places not reporting any cases, or low numbers, are states that have few and limited testing resources.... more populated states are the priority right now, I suppose.

My state is one of those not testing enough in rural areas, where they are now, gradually showing up with people really sick...we had to go on a semi- lockdown, around March 15th, because we had no testing and did not know one way or the other how many were infected, and all those other New Englanders, especially Massachusetts, along with those in New York, have vacation homes here.... that many, likely ran to, to get away from their city lives.... spreading it here, perhaps..... no one really knew....? so far, we are told we are on this lock down until the end of April... May 1st....Hubby has been furloughed.... now collecting UE....

It is my understanding that with virus testing of all kinds, it is the rapid tests that give the most FALSE results.... but KNOW that the false results, are False NEGATIVES..... they miss people that actually are positive and have the virus...

If it is not something you want to keep private, are you in Florida?

My Elderly parents and older sister are there... and I am really worried about them.... they were going to all their doctor's appointments and dentist appointments like normal until this past week....it's frightening being so far away....they have worn masks, and were armed with sanitizer but still..... the thought of not being able to say good bye in person....if something happened to them, is just.... is just an unbearable thought for me.

If you look at Spain and Italy, they have bee on a downward slope for the past 7-10 days.

We should follow.

I think they've ignored a lot of warnings since this got back and now they are really fucked.

800 deaths just today.

You are on our estimates following the same curve as Spain and Italy and in approx 3 weeks America will see a massive increase in COVID-19 New Cases and also New Deaths, you will get to Spain and Italy levels this because you have not put New York in TOTAL ISOLATION from the rest of ALL America, especially the States that surround it and you still are not in total lockdown you have State to State travel and this is why you are not containing this thing because with this State to State travel you are allowing it to spread.

Spain already today has 3.835 New Cases they are not on a downward slope. You only can say you are on a downward slope when your Newly Recovered is going higher every day for 7 days than your Newly Infected is going lower, the below illustrates that Spain is not flattening the curve also Italy is not see second below graph:

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277
While I am not sure we agree on what a downward slope means, 3800 new cases is much lower than their peak of nearly 7500 cases 10 days ago.

To me, this means the rate of increase is decreasing. It is a rate change. If you look at the new cases curve, it has reached an inflection point (did about a week ago) which means the rate of new cases has started to decrease.

The curves for these quantities are bending down. It looks like we are reaching the peak long before we were predicted to/

View attachment 320248
View attachment 320245
Some 1,500 people with moderate to severe symptoms were given the drug combination starting just over 7 days ago. This is also the length of time moderate cases become life threatening. This drop is due to people no longer needing intervention. Coincidence? The numbers are to large to be coincidence.
I would LOVE to see the link to the evidence supporting your post.....of 1500 people in the hospital being given the drug....and not needing intensive care.... that would be great news!

Link Please!

New York, New Jersey, and now Michigan and Lousiana skew things way out of proportion.

That place is a mess.
Florida is next...or one of the states that will be next, after the north east....

places not reporting any cases, or low numbers, are states that have few and limited testing resources.... more populated states are the priority right now, I suppose.

My state is one of those not testing enough in rural areas, where they are now, gradually showing up with people really sick...we had to go on a semi- lockdown, around March 15th, because we had no testing and did not know one way or the other how many were infected, and all those other New Englanders, especially Massachusetts, along with those in New York, have vacation homes here.... that many, likely ran to, to get away from their city lives.... spreading it here, perhaps..... no one really knew....? so far, we are told we are on this lock down until the end of April... May 1st....Hubby has been furloughed.... now collecting UE....

It is my understanding that with virus testing of all kinds, it is the rapid tests that give the most FALSE results.... but KNOW that the false results, are False NEGATIVES..... they miss people that actually are positive and have the virus...

My Elderly parents and older sister are there... and I am really worried about them.... they were going to all their doctor's appointments and dentist appointments like normal until this past week....it's frightening being so far away....they have worn masks, and were armed with sanitizer but still..... the thought of not being able to say good bye in person....if something happened to them, is just.... is just an unbearable thought for me.

I do not live in Florida.

We should follow.

800 deaths just today.

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277

View attachment 320289

You are NOT paying attention, that is NOT the graph you should be looking at it's the graphs that show Newly Infected to Newly Recovered ratio and the Outcome of Existing Cases.

I KNOW what I'm discussing here, I've been working on this COVID-19 thing for 4 weeks as part of our Emergency COVID-19 Task Force.

IF you do NOT want to listen to someone who has been working on these things and KNOWS what they are talking about and now we are about a week away from beginning to return our nation back to some type of normal having successfully flattened the curve IF you want to IGNORE what someone like me posts and instead choose to grasp at the WRONG straws and post the graphs that are NOT the MOST important graphs then that is your choice.

The problem with Americans it's like the British you think you know BETTER than EVERYONE else and if that is so why are YOUR figures going up, the British figures going up and yet we are on the beginning of opening business back up. It's because we take the correct measures from day one and we have succeeded and you and Britain and Spain and Italy are failing.

Spain is a disaster, Italy is a disaster, America is about to be a disaster and Britain is about to be a disaster. It's not IF it's WHEN.

I have a theory on why beds needed are falling so fast and before anyone claims my brain is weak, i have consistently outperfromed the model cuomo and trump used to cause a depression. Just taking NY into consideration most of the people already in the hospital who were going to die have died and there just arent that many coming in now. The model the experts used could have better been used as bird poop paper. Next time call me. All Birx and fausti(sounds better than his real name) did was parrot a model that was idiotically wrong. None of their advice was particularly expert.

View attachment 320248
View attachment 320245

Link Please!

That place is a mess.

Testing is one of the reasons the "new cases" reporting can be so problematic.

The same can be said about deaths (were they really COVID-19 deaths).

I have read more than one article that says all of what report right now is garbage and we are making HUGE decisions based on it.

All over the worry of spread.

I hate to tell people this...but getting out of bed is risky. Driving is risky.

I, for one, am concerned about the spread, but I don't believe this lockdown makes any sense.

We should follow.

800 deaths just today.

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277

View attachment 320289

You are NOT paying attention, that is NOT the graph you should be looking at it's the graphs that show Newly Infected to Newly Recovered ratio and the Outcome of Existing Cases.

I KNOW what I'm discussing here, I've been working on this COVID-19 thing for 4 weeks as part of our Emergency COVID-19 Task Force.

IF you do NOT want to listen to someone who has been working on these things and KNOWS what they are talking about and now we are about a week away from beginning to return our nation back to some type of normal having successfully flattened the curve IF you want to IGNORE what someone like me posts and instead choose to grasp at the WRONG straws and post the graphs that are NOT the MOST important graphs then that is your choice.

The problem with Americans it's like the British you think you know BETTER than EVERYONE else and if that is so why are YOUR figures going up, the British figures going up and yet we are on the beginning of opening business back up. It's because we take the correct measures from day one and we have succeeded and you and Britain and Spain and Italy are failing.

Spain is a disaster, Italy is a disaster, America is about to be a disaster and Britain is about to be a disaster. It's not IF it's WHEN.

O.K.

Thanks.

Best of luck.

I'll trust to my own judgements.

I read an article yesterday that the rich will get tested first and in Philadelphia this seems to be the case.

Look at the new rapid result testing and who has it. Different from the CDC's test kit of two - four day turnaround (over a week now due to backlog at the companies who do the testing). This testing, if good, could be the best in the world.

"Major League Baseball is formulating a plan to begin its 2020 season with all 30 teams playing in the Phoenix area.
The most important part of the plan would be a significant increase in available rapid-result COVID-19 tests, which sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski should be available by early May and allow the MLB's testing to not diminish access for the general public.
Several NBA teams received public criticism for testing asymptomatic players and personnel due to the scarcity of COVID-19 tests.
While the MLB is considering staging its season in Phoenix, the NBA is most seriously considering Las Vegas."

We should follow.

800 deaths just today.

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277
While I am not sure we agree on what a downward slope means, 3800 new cases is much lower than their peak of nearly 7500 cases 10 days ago.

To me, this means the rate of increase is decreasing. It is a rate change. If you look at the new cases curve, it has reached an inflection point (did about a week ago) which means the rate of new cases has started to decrease.

Spain has 48 hours of lower figures than 72 hours ago, this is not flattening the curve, let's see if Spain can radically reduce the Newly Infected numbers on a 7 day chart.

Spain's New Recovery is also going down this means that more are dying than recovering:

1586277488710.png

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.
here too! taking wayyyy too long....

We should follow.

800 deaths just today.

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277

View attachment 320289

We're a couple weeks behind yas at best
If fly over country gets a small blossom itll be another two weeks at best

Lol Italy, Spain are always a half assed backwards mess pick any subject

For the usa April is gonna be a wash ...as paycheck Jenny and Johnny collect thier states unemployment and wait for thier newly minted federal reserve notes .

Gerogia in the U.S.has the right idea ...we need people back at work ...3000 + small business loans made so far ..they dont open in may ..those who could survive with a lil uncle sugar or by themselves...those doors gotta open

I promise ya this ..if the u.s. economy goes down you'll feel it 5000 miles away

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

We should follow.

800 deaths just today.

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277

Spain has 48 hours of lower figures than 72 hours ago, this is not flattening the curve, let's see if Spain can radically reduce the Newly Infected numbers on a 7 day chart.

Spain's New Recovery is also going down this means that more are dying than recovering:

View attachment 320300
I am open to discussion on what is happening and how to interpr

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed.

I thought this, too, but didn't have the data. Just couldn't come out and say we would be another Spain or Italy. However, they probably had the same attitudes as we are seeing here. Since the two countries became the world's epicenters, then they have taken it more seriously. Same with Britain, too, unfortunately. The PM has it, but heading toward recovery now (hydroxychloroquine cocktail (?)). Prince Charles probably has recovered.

The best is wearing N95 quality masks and glasses in confined spaces such as grocery shopping. Can someone younger do their shopping for them or use delivery? Face masks aren't necessary in the open air such as parks with few people, but why take chances? We have more information on the COVID-19 symptoms so it is worth reading. Free testing has been overwhelmed, so quarantine and sanitation is best.

Try to keep up-to-date on the latest findings. CDC's are already out-of-date.

Forum List

Back