Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

This is straight from the CDC and it shows an anomalous drop far beyond any normal statistical deviation in the number of flu/pnuemonia deaths at the exact same time corona deaths are rising. The answer is fairly obvious even to the blind. Deaths are being coded as corona just because of a positive regardless of whether it had anything to do with the death
Or you're nuts, and flu cases are dropping due to the social distancing, and some who would otherwise suffer flu are suffering from covid-19. You should really think things through a bit more before making such assertions.
That would seem unlikely especially unlikely since adding in corona deaths all you get is a normal curve quite like 2013-2018
exactly, that red line contours just like the other years.

That would seem unlikely especially unlikely since adding in corona deaths all you get is a normal curve quite like 2013-2018
That doesn't make it seem "unlikely". The things I said are facts that you cannot just wish away. And now you are left hiding an empty bag, because you didn't consider them when making your assessment.

The models cuomo and trump were using were ludicrously off in their projections. I can sense the CYA portion of this is beginning to set in. What do you say to someone who is going to be living in the street now because of ralph northam and coumo? Will "sorry" suffice?

That doesn't make it seem "unlikely". The things I said are facts that you cannot just wish away. And now you are left hiding an empty bag, because you didn't consider them when making your assessment.
you said something factual? hahahahahahahahahahahaha no way in hell.

She explained it dumbass.
And her explanation is wrong, dumbass
You might also want to consider that on the chart you can clearly see the deaths begin to plummet long before any social distacing occured. Lets not forget as late as march 03 the communist hero, bill deblasio was encouraging new yorkers to get out and mingle in crowds so i feel strogly the argument about social distancing holds little water.

dailycaller.com/.../cuomo-coronavirus-china-new-york
Mar 25, 2020 · Since I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives + get out on the town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions. Here’s the first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see “The Traitor” @FilmLinc. If “The Wire” was a true story + set in Italy, it would be this film. — Bill de Blasio (@BilldeBlasio) March 3, 2020
I really dont think the social distancing argument holds much water.

Were at the natural end of the seasonal flu season. Seasonal flu always is falling in early April every year. Coronavirus is not the flu. It is 10 to 30 times more deadly than seasonal flu and there is no vaccine available. Deaths are going up from coronavirus because the Pathogen has successfully spread to many parts of the country due to our failure to lock down the country over a month ago.

Sorry, but there is no conspiracy to inflate deaths from coronavirus. If anything, deaths from coronavirus are understated, because many people have died without a test for coronavirus being administered. There is some information from Italy that indicates the number of deaths may actually be 3 to 4 times higher from coronavirus, but due to a lack of testing, we can't confirm that.

I agree with most of that. The CDC testing is ridiculous. Just fire all of their bums!!! It's been over a week and they haven't even gotten past the medical people. These people are working w/o tests in California now because people are dying.

And please dont forget to look at my wonderful chart again, the deaths plummet long before mar03

Let's see it. go for it, show us the total deaths in the last six month vs since when the wuhan virus deaths started. Let's see the chart. A thinking man adds in the virus supposed deaths and guess what happens to that red line?

Hey jc456. Do you shop at Lowe's -- I mean Low's?

‘You Don’t Need To Plant Your Tulips Right Now:’ Lowe’s Home Improvement Employee Speaks Out

As the majority of non-life-sustaining businesses will soon enter the fourth week of closures, people flocked to home improvement stores like Lowe’s on Saturday across the Pittsburgh area.

Our cameras captured packed parking lots, people not adhering to social distancing guidelines, and people not wearing masks.

KDKA talked to an employee at one local Lowe’s store, who did not want to be identified out of fear of losing her job, but said she believes the company is putting profit ahead of her safety.

“This is an epidemic where you need to stay home, not come out and go shopping. You don’t need to plant your tulips right now! You can wait!”'

why not? social distancing rules in order. not sure your point.

The point is no social distancing nor masks. The parking lot was full. It's obvious you can't read. Your wife must know all this and has you on ignore.

Were at the natural end of the seasonal flu season. Seasonal flu always is falling in early April every year. Coronavirus is not the flu. It is 10 to 30 times more deadly than seasonal flu and there is no vaccine available. Deaths are going up from coronavirus because the Pathogen has successfully spread to many parts of the country due to our failure to lock down the country over a month ago.

Sorry, but there is no conspiracy to inflate deaths from coronavirus. If anything, deaths from coronavirus are understated, because many people have died without a test for coronavirus being administered. There is some information from Italy that indicates the number of deaths may actually be 3 to 4 times higher from coronavirus, but due to a lack of testing, we can't confirm that.

I agree with most of that. The CDC testing is ridiculous. Just fire all of their bums!!! It's been over a week and they haven't even gotten past the medical people. These people are working w/o tests in California now because people are dying.

I think you are mistaken my good friend. look at years 2013-2018. there is no plunge in flu/pnuemonia deaths in those years. What happened in 2019/2020. something different i surmise

She explained it dumbass.
And her explanation is wrong, dumbass
You might also want to consider that on the chart you can clearly see the deaths begin to plummet long before any social distacing occured. Lets not forget as late as march 03 the communist hero, bill deblasio was encouraging new yorkers to get out and mingle in crowds so i feel strogly the argument about social distancing holds little water.
well again, I'm looking at the data, and the data says social distancing did absolutely nothing since there was no there there. just look at the graph. it's smoking.

Let's see it. go for it, show us the total deaths in the last six month vs since when the wuhan virus deaths started. Let's see the chart. A thinking man adds in the virus supposed deaths and guess what happens to that red line?

‘You Don’t Need To Plant Your Tulips Right Now:’ Lowe’s Home Improvement Employee Speaks Out

As the majority of non-life-sustaining businesses will soon enter the fourth week of closures, people flocked to home improvement stores like Lowe’s on Saturday across the Pittsburgh area.

Our cameras captured packed parking lots, people not adhering to social distancing guidelines, and people not wearing masks.

KDKA talked to an employee at one local Lowe’s store, who did not want to be identified out of fear of losing her job, but said she believes the company is putting profit ahead of her safety.

“This is an epidemic where you need to stay home, not come out and go shopping. You don’t need to plant your tulips right now! You can wait!”'

The point is no social distancing nor masks. The parking lot was full. It's obvious you can't read. Your wife must know all this and has you on ignore.
how do you know there was no social distancing? if you're too stupid to understand, don't waste our time.

I think you are mistaken my good friend. look at years 2013-2018. there is no plunge in flu/pnuemonia deaths in those years. What happened in 2019/2020. something different i surmise
you're asking a nimwit to understand math.

what does a test do for anyone? please explain the importance of the test?

It's simple, if you're not sick, you ain't got it. stay inside right? if you feel sick, what are your symptoms and if it needs medical care get it taken care of. why does someone need a test to tell themselves their sick? that seems really odd. they need numbers to make the scare last. that's why.

Here is something else i think my good friends here will enjoy looking at. They are the number of new ICU beds needed per day in NY. It doesnt distinguish why they are needed, maybe for a heart attack.

172 Fri 3/27/20 282 Sat 315 Sun 367 Mon 303 Tuesday 3/31/20 374 Wed 335 Thur 395 Fri 250 Sat 128 Sun 4/5/20

Nothing i can do about the format, thats just how it came out but you can see they came all the way down to 128 sun. B y the way, the stupid model trump and cuomo are using to cause a depression was forecasting 1000+ additional beds per day. it was quite a bit off.

https://twitter.com/YossiGestetner

what does a test do for anyone? please explain the importance of the test?

It's simple, if you're not sick, you ain't got it. stay inside right? if you feel sick, what are your symptoms and if it needs medical care get it taken care of. why does someone need a test to tell themselves their sick? that seems really odd. they need numbers to make the scare last. that's why.

I wouldnt bother being tested. If i get it i probably wont even know i had it. That does bring up another really good point. We all agree millions have had it and didnt know it thus lowering the death rate considerably.

The flu/pnuemonia deaths were all/mostly confirmed. How can you confirm COVID-19 when people haven't all been tested? Based on deaths, the US should have 1.04 million confirmed cases. It's not even close. I've already predicted 15,000 to 20,000 deaths by Easter. What do you have?

I wouldnt bother being tested. If i get it i probably wont even know i had it. That does bring up another really good point. We all agree millions have had it and didnt know it thus lowering the death rate considerably.

It's great you won't get tested. This respiratory virus has mutated to the point you can catch it again quickly. It leaves a sticky substance on your lungs which makes you have an underlying condition the second. Good luck with that. We haven't even reached the second wave yet. China is just starting to experience theirs.

Last edited:
I would like once again to disagree with my friends who say my chart is skewed by social distancing. The deaths clearly did plunge before that had any effect. We can certainly thank bill deblasio for encouraging people to be out and about/

I actually do agree with him to an extent. I think the wise idea would have been to take extra precautions in old folks areas and places of assisted living while the rest of us enjoyed life.

One other thing. I dont think lockdowns work against a very easily spread rather mild virus. dont forget many people think the reason flu is so bad in winter is because people are cooped up inside.

The flu/pnuemonia deaths were all/mostly confirmed. How can you confirm COVID-19 when people haven't all been tested? Based on deaths, the US should have 1.04 million confirmed cases. It's not even close. I've already predicted 15,000 to 20,000 deaths by Easter. What do you have?
Since i feel most the deaths have been wrongly coded i wont accept your 15-20000 at face value. I feel when this is over it will be quite flu like as the CDC has predicted 23-59000 flu deaths this year.

how do you know there was no social distancing? if you're too stupid to understand, don't waste our time.

KDKA cameras "captured packed parking lots, people not adhering to social distancing guidelines, and people not wearing masks." Just admit you can't read cause you're jacking off reading this thread jerkoff.

Forum List

Back