Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

I think you are mistaken my good friend. look at years 2013-2018. there is no plunge in flu/pnuemonia deaths in those years. What happened in 2019/2020. something different i surmise

The flu/pnuemonia deaths were all/mostly confirmed. How can you confirm COVID-19 when people haven't all been tested? Based on deaths, the US should have 1.04 million confirmed cases. It's not even close. I've already predicted 15,000 to 20,000 deaths by Easter. What do you have?
Since i feel most the deaths have been wrongly coded i wont accept your 15-20000 at face value. I feel when this is over it will be quite flu like as the CDC has predicted 23-59000 flu deaths this year.
I would also like to add that the death rate is far lower than reported since many more had it and never knew they had it. No one disputes that.

She explained it dumbass.
And her explanation is wrong, dumbass
You might also want to consider that on the chart you can clearly see the deaths begin to plummet long before any social distacing occured. Lets not forget as late as march 03 the communist hero, bill deblasio was encouraging new yorkers to get out and mingle in crowds so i feel strogly the argument about social distancing holds little water.
The chart you posted shows all deaths dropping in mid-march, after social distancing began.

Let's see it. go for it, show us the total deaths in the last six month vs since when the wuhan virus deaths started. Let's see the chart. A thinking man adds in the virus supposed deaths and guess what happens to that red line?

Hey jc456. Do you shop at Lowe's -- I mean Low's?

‘You Don’t Need To Plant Your Tulips Right Now:’ Lowe’s Home Improvement Employee Speaks Out

As the majority of non-life-sustaining businesses will soon enter the fourth week of closures, people flocked to home improvement stores like Lowe’s on Saturday across the Pittsburgh area.

Our cameras captured packed parking lots, people not adhering to social distancing guidelines, and people not wearing masks.

KDKA talked to an employee at one local Lowe’s store, who did not want to be identified out of fear of losing her job, but said she believes the company is putting profit ahead of her safety.

“This is an epidemic where you need to stay home, not come out and go shopping. You don’t need to plant your tulips right now! You can wait!”'

why not? social distancing rules in order. not sure your point.

The point is no social distancing nor masks. The parking lot was full. It's obvious you can't read. Your wife must know all this and has you on ignore.
how do you know there was no social distancing? if you're too stupid to understand, don't waste our time.

KDKA cameras "captured packed parking lots, people not adhering to social distancing guidelines, and people not wearing masks." Just admit you can't read cause you're jacking off reading this thread jerkoff.
lets see, wear mask, dont wear masks, wear masks. hard to say if that helps at all. I would be willing to bet the personell inside KDKA werent social distancing in any case. and also, all the media people look pretty good on camera which must mean thier make-up artists are still employed.

I think you are mistaken my good friend. look at years 2013-2018. there is no plunge in flu/pnuemonia deaths in those years. What happened in 2019/2020. something different i surmise

The flu/pnuemonia deaths were all/mostly confirmed. How can you confirm COVID-19 when people haven't all been tested? Based on deaths, the US should have 1.04 million confirmed cases. It's not even close. I've already predicted 15,000 to 20,000 deaths by Easter. What do you have?

I wouldnt bother being tested. If i get it i probably wont even know i had it. That does bring up another really good point. We all agree millions have had it and didnt know it thus lowering the death rate considerably.

It's great you won't get tested. This respiratory virus has mutated to the point you can catch it again quickly. It leaves a sticky substance on your lungs which makes you have an underlying condition the second. Good luck with that. We haven't even reached the second wave yet. China is just starting to experience theirs.
it is fking amazing the things you think you know. truly.

BTW, all wuhan deaths are confirmed and they hit at the time the pneumonia deaths dropped. just is. dude, you can say whatever the fk you want, but the graph doesn't lie. And it's math, you add those figures into that graph and the red line follows previous years. just does. dude, again, i give two shits you go hoarse stating your nonsense.

Let's see it. go for it, show us the total deaths in the last six month vs since when the wuhan virus deaths started. Let's see the chart. A thinking man adds in the virus supposed deaths and guess what happens to that red line?

‘You Don’t Need To Plant Your Tulips Right Now:’ Lowe’s Home Improvement Employee Speaks Out

As the majority of non-life-sustaining businesses will soon enter the fourth week of closures, people flocked to home improvement stores like Lowe’s on Saturday across the Pittsburgh area.

Our cameras captured packed parking lots, people not adhering to social distancing guidelines, and people not wearing masks.

KDKA talked to an employee at one local Lowe’s store, who did not want to be identified out of fear of losing her job, but said she believes the company is putting profit ahead of her safety.

“This is an epidemic where you need to stay home, not come out and go shopping. You don’t need to plant your tulips right now! You can wait!”'

The point is no social distancing nor masks. The parking lot was full. It's obvious you can't read. Your wife must know all this and has you on ignore.
how do you know there was no social distancing? if you're too stupid to understand, don't waste our time.

KDKA cameras "captured packed parking lots, people not adhering to social distancing guidelines, and people not wearing masks." Just admit you can't read cause you're jacking off reading this thread jerkoff.
post them then. I don't think you understand it. it's ok, you can claim stupidity as usual.

Look, i need to lay down as sadly my job hasnt yet been destroyed. who can say if this social distancing works. None of you can prove it. I think its equally possible that being cooped up in the same place for weeks with the same people might make the spread of disease more likely . Do you really think all those youngsters out of school with nothing to do are socail distancing? I saw an evil group of young people playing basketball in the street yesterday and i witnessed a horrible scene. SOME OF THEM TOUCHED ONE ANOTHER!!! I was going to call gov northam and see if the police could come and arrest them or something but i decided fresh air and sunshine might actually PREVENT them from getting ill. In fact the one thing that might need to be tried would be to tell everyone to get the hell outside, go to work and remeber though death lurks around the corner the brits make it thru the blitz in 1939/40

Since i feel most the deaths have been wrongly coded i wont accept your 15-20000 at face value. I feel when this is over it will be quite flu like as the CDC has predicted 23-59000 flu deaths this year.

COVID-19 isn't the flu and doesn't act like it. Like I said you don't build up immunity from getting it once. What it does it attaches to your ARC inhibitor with those coronas it has. Then it gets in one of your cells and kills it. It won't take many of it killing your cells for your body to respond. Your body responding to a dead cell or few dead cells causes all kinds of shit in your body so you get pneumonia in your lungs. Your lungs are huge, but you'll have trouble breathing even if you're young. You end up with a situation called ARDS and with lack of breathing, your body starts to shut down as it doesn't want to use the limited oxygen for your kidneys, lungs, and more essential and non-essential body parts. COVID-19 spreads to your lungs, too, and can make putting in a tube difficult even with a ventilator.

post them then. I don't think you understand it. it's ok, you can claim stupidity as usual.

Post what? People shopping in a packed store with no social distancing and masks? Do you have to experience getting COVID-19 yourself to know? That's stupid. I'm sure you're experiencing your stupidity now.

Post what? People shopping in a packed store with no social distancing and masks? Do you have to experience getting COVID-19 yourself to know? That's stupid. I'm sure you're experiencing your stupidity now.
you have no idea it was packed. a structure with 20,000 sq ft. so now you insult americans like they don't know what they're doing. just makes you a fkwad.

And please dont forget to look at my wonderful chart again, the deaths plummet long before mar03
Uh, no. The big plunge was in mid March according to your chart.

EU25q7QWkAMU5wE.png

COVID-19 isn't the flu and doesn't act like it. Like I said you don't build up immunity from getting it once. What it does it attaches to your ARC inhibitor with those coronas it has. Then it gets in one of your cells and kills it. It won't take many of it killing your cells for your body to respond. Your body responding to a dead cell or few dead cells causes all kinds of shit in your body so you get pneumonia in your lungs. Your lungs are huge, but you'll have trouble breathing even if you're young. You end up with a situation called ARDS and with lack of breathing, your body starts to shut down as it doesn't want to use the limited oxygen for your kidneys, lungs, and more essential and non-essential body parts. COVID-19 spreads to your lungs, too, and can make putting in a tube difficult even with a ventilator.
you're just useless. no reasonable argument to make. you have no data that supports anything you're discussing. we do. and it is true, sun light is vitamin D. and you can't get too much of it. sunlight that is. ever see a family go through the flu in their household? happens every year for most every family with kids.

Huge progress in the United States has been made in cutting the rate of increase per day in the United States. The United States has gone from a rate of 25% increase per day to now just 8% increase per day in just 10 days. That is nearly a 70% cut in the daily rate of increase in new infections per day, in just 10 days.

Where did the majority of that take place ?

About 20 to 25 states have no real issues. They have (in some cases) less than 10 total deaths.

New York and New Jersey (and it is really NYC and Newark) have been ground zero for the U.S.

The rest of the statistics are pretty low all things considered. You have a couple of states that have had some issues...but not like those two.

So tell me again...why does the whole country need to lock down because the Mayor of New York is a moron ?

It only takes one person to rapidly infect large numbers of people in a state. It would be possible to reopen, or stay open PROVIDED, you had enough testing capability to keep track, through contact tracing of the infected, and everyone that came in contact with the infected. Unfortunately, the United States is way behind in testing and does not have that ability yet. So, there are people in these states that are infected and we don't know it, because they have not been tested. There are also people that are dying at the hospital who have not been tested, so the number of deaths is actually an undercount.

Its the United States failure on the testing front which makes it necessary to lock down the country. You could kill the pathogen in less than a month everywhere in the country, if you kept every American isolated for the next month. You can't do that obviously, because essential services must continue, but shutting down the non-essential services will limit the spread and cases, lower the time it takes to arrive at a point where testing catches up with the number of active cases still in the country. When that happens, you can reopen.

Also, remember that there is a lag in testing results and what you are seeing today. Today's testing results for infection are where the country was 10 days to two weeks ago.

Michigan and Louisiana are hot spots that are rapidly increasing in cases. South Dakota does not expect to see its peak number of infections until mid-June.

The reason New York State and New York City is much more impacted than the rest of the country is because New York City is the center for international travel around the world. Trump failed to shut the borders and travel down back in January. He only blocked travel from one country which was meaningless given how people travel around the world in hours and the virus ignores borders and just hitches a ride on people moving around the world. Blocking one country has no real effect. You have to shut down all foreign travel to see an impact. That's one reason why Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore have done so much better than the United States.
The infection potentiality has never been provided so libs roll out the we don’t know Worst case
If you are around an infected person within 6 feet for 30 seconds whatbis the odds you become infected
1 in 10
1 100
1 1000
1 in 10,000

Then, it does appear that if infected it’s about a 5% chance of becoming serious to severe requiring hospitalization .

Last edited:
So, I had an interesting thought today, couples who don’t live together, are they split up now? Are all unmarried couples who don’t live together allowed to mingle and have sex?
Those that mingle and have sex will be forced to wear a scarlet letter

You might also want to consider that on the chart you can clearly see the deaths begin to plummet long before any social distacing occured.
Yes, in every single year at about the same time. Apparently it is you who did not look at the chart. Got anything else to say that makes my point for me?

I have to think he should not have been fired. The personnel on an aircraft carrier or the people on cruise liners are in confined quarters. That is the ultimate in getting COVID-19. What the USG and Navy should have done is provided them test kits right away in order to determine who had it and quarantine them. Some would be asymptomatic so would not know. Once you have the quarantined those who have in, then the worst ones in danger could be treated with the hydroxychloroquine cocktail and a doctor who knows how to administer. I'm not sure what the Navy is doing? Does anyone?

siap. Navy Captain who was fired tests positive.
I think the Navy is doing what it always does when those in command speak out of turn. When the top brass looses confidence in a commander it means they no longer are confident that he'll keep his mouth shut in situations that could be embarrassing to the service.

Forum List

Back