CDZ Of course it's bound to happen Trans-regret

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
This is a good example of parents taking orders from their children. And also a good example doctor pill pushers.

Now, this woman can't change her voice back to feminine.

Also, the speaker says something about how many regret video's are now being posted. Especially when children were "chemically" changed.

This is a good example of parents taking orders from their children. And also a good example doctor pill pushers.

Also, the speaker says something about how many regret video's are now being posted. Especially when children were "chemically" changed.

Here's a trans youtuber you'd like.

Everyone has buyer's remorse. I think a trans surgery thing isn't something you shouldn't rush into.

Last edited:

That young person is magnificent. She should be speaking all over on this topic.
Her statement "trans treatment under 21 year of age should not be legal, because we don't know who is going to regret it. You can't make that kind of a decision so young" - PERFECT STATEMENT.
And how sad is it that the virtue signaling left is perfectly willing to sacrifice the health and well being OF THEIR OWN CHILDREN to virtue signal. Unbelievable.
This story needs told and retold and retold.

Teens deciding they’re trans is becoming a fad.

I swear a lot of them just do it because they like changing their names and enjoy to drama-queen it up when someone accidentally calls them by their “dead name” or uses the wrong pronoun.
I'm sure they do. I would never use the "new" name unless they legally change it by law. Or use the wrong pronoun --- I'd always use the pronoun appropriate for what sex they really are.

I'm sure they do. I would never use the "new" name unless they legally change it by law. Or use the wrong pronoun --- I'd always use the pronoun appropriate for what sex they really are.
I don’t have much of an issue with people who politely let you know that you used the “wrong” pronoun or “wrong” name.it’s ridiculous, but at least they aren’t being dramatic about it.

It’s when they make no attempt to dress or present themselves as their “preferred” sex, and then freak out when someone calls them “he” because he’s clearly a man.

In my line of work I’ve had dudes who look about as much like a woman as I do lose their shit because we didn’t know they were trans.

They actually believe the burden is on everyone else to read their mind and know they are….

I don’t have much of an issue with people who politely let you know that you used the “wrong” pronoun or “wrong” name.it’s ridiculous, but at least they aren’t being dramatic about it.

It’s when they make no attempt to dress or present themselves as their “preferred” sex, and then freak out when someone calls them “he” because he’s clearly a man.

In my line of work I’ve had dudes who look about as much like a woman as I do lose their shit because we didn’t know they were trans.

They actually believe the burden is on everyone else to read their mind and know they are….
No shit... while at a restaurant called "pies and pints" in Charleston, WV Sunday... we saw a young person who:
1) Had a beard.
2) Girl jeans on
3) Wore a skull cap normally wore by boys/men
4) A man's leather thick wrist band thing on one arm, and a dainty bracelet on the other.
5) Had tits (or fake tits)
What the hell are you supposed to do with that? Clearly this person is mentally unstable and needs to go to a therapist.
We noticed while everyone around him (I think) was talking and having a good time, he was just sitting there on his phone. He was in a group of 8 people.
No doubt a person desperately seeking some kind of acceptance or trying to reject society... and settled on transgenderism as an outlet for his mental illness.

That young person is magnificent. She should be speaking all over on this topic.
Her statement "trans treatment under 21 year of age should not be legal, because we don't know who is going to regret it. You can't make that kind of a decision so young" - PERFECT STATEMENT.
And how sad is it that the virtue signaling left is perfectly willing to sacrifice the health and well being OF THEIR OWN CHILDREN to virtue signal. Unbelievable.
This story needs told and retold and retold.
I thought the interviewer did a good job as well. This story does need
to be retold and this clip shown to anyone considering surgery. Young audiences would receive this well as it’s talking straight up without coming from “old people”. Both the interviewer and interviewee stated that many teenagers, girls in particular, are going through something else during puberty (several factors mentioned) and advised staying clear of support orgs that would convince them to start hormones without any to little mental health evaluation.

Considering the fact that the brain stem doesn’t fully connect for most people until the age of 23 or beyond, they need start there in defining when logic has a better chance to dictate action or inaction.

My family knows about a dozen transsexuals who have either committed suicide or have become severely addicted to drugs.

As rare as they are, how does one family come to know a dozen of them? I don't know any, and off the top of my head, I can only think of one example that I have ever encountered. That would be “Tiana”, a casher at an ARCO/AMPM near the Sacramento Airport, where I was going daily to get my lunch, as I worked on a project near there a few years ago. Very creepy guy, trying very hard, and completely failing, to look like a cute young woman. I had the sense that even if he wasn't “trans”, even if he didn't try to come off as something he obviously was not, he still would have come across as rather creepy. But the “trans” pretense made him much more so.

As rare as they are, how does one family come to know a dozen of them? I don't know any, and off the top of my head, I can only think of one example that I have ever encountered. That would be “Tiana”, a casher at an ARCO/AMPM near the Sacramento Airport, where I was going daily to get my lunch, as I worked on a project near there a few years ago. Very creepy guy, trying very hard, and completely failing, to look like a cute young woman. I had the sense that even if he wasn't “trans”, even if he didn't try to come off as something he obviously was not, he still would have come across as rather creepy. But the “trans” pretense made him much more so.
The Orthodox community has a very wide net.

I've only seen one so far, and he was very clearly psychotic.

LoL A man dressed as a woman, the "correct" pronoun is he, him. Or Mr. Or weirdo.

No doubt a person desperately seeking some kind of acceptance or trying to reject society...

Seeking acceptance (attention) and trying to reject society at the same time. (Not or)
I think they're just that screwed up.

90% of society is straight and normal. Although some of them are weirdos, they're not weird enough to make it public. So the guy you saw, as well as many others like him, are rejecting 90% of society.

Imagine, rejecting 90% of the people around you. Loosing out on chances to make some friends, because of the way you look.
It's like the guy with tattoo's all over his face, ear rings as big as baseballs, horn implants under his forehead skin wondering why he can't get a job.

When you are born, 99.99999999% are graced with a penis or vagina. So you either ejaculate or ovulate. The purpose, according to nature, is so you can reproduce, a willy goes into a vagina.

Now, on a DNA level, that all adds up. But let's insert a problem, the brain. In some, the mental side goes out of tune with the physical side, the wheels have come off the tracks. There's no DNA for this, it's mental. So they insist they we're born with the wrong spanner or socket in their underpants. That's a nope, it's because they have mental illness issues and scientists need to work on a cure.

Oh boo hoo friggin hoo. A feminine man complains that he's not accepted if he wears women's clothes in public. Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!, 99% of EVERYONE else thinks it's weird. So you're doing something weird, according to 99% of everyone else in the world, and wonder why?
This gender change regret is the people with 2 brain cells that finally figured out they'd rather be like everyone else. And if they get their peckers cut off, they'll never be normal again.

Imagine, you've spent tens of thousands of dollars becoming a female. Face reconstructions, boobs, hips, getting your pecker cut off and a vagina in it's place. Thousands on clothes and makeup. Loosing friends and family along the way.

Then one day, you see a straight woman and those old male urges kick in and you fall in love at first sight. Or maybe several women through out a couple of years that you'd like to get to know, date, make love to, etc etc etc. And you can't.
All you can find are disgusting pervert guys, who only want to screw you. Because they can't take you around their friends or family.
And had you just stayed a feminine man, you could've found a woman who likes that. Or maybe just been gay and married another gay man. But because you're a woman, you can't even get a gay man.

Damn, talk about a lonely existence.

I'm trying to picture a polite way to tell someone they're incorrect to speak the truth as they know it rather than a lie that someone else wants to tell. I'm drawing a blank.

Forum List

Back