CDZ I think Bill Maher is coming around.

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Ok, I have to write something, about this. I'd rather people just like watch it and decide for themselves. Most people don't care what anyone has to say, unless they can argue about what was said.

So to keep the comments from getting blocked, I'll say this. Bill Maher is right about millennials and GenZ. They're destroying the planet.

New Rule: OK, Zoomer | Real Time with Bill Maher​

He watches polls and audience demographics, and he sees moderates and independents as the largest and the backlash coming on, so he shifts accordingly. His ad time buyers don't sell much stuff to hippies and ghetto rats and faggots. He has also noted how these demented tards are now eating their own so he knows he has nothing to lose by following the money.

He watches polls and audience demographics, and he sees moderates and independents as the largest and the backlash coming on, so he shifts accordingly. His ad time buyers don't sell much stuff to hippies and ghetto rats and faggots. He has also noted how these demented tards are now eating their own so he knows he has nothing to lose by following the money.

I was thinking the sort of the same thing. My train of thought leads me to believe that the nightmare may soon be over. That the BS BLM, antifa, trans-weirdo, woke and other BS things we've been witnessing for the last 3 years is about to come to an end.

I hope so.

The next presidential candidate will get a lot of votes with a slogan like "Make America Normal Again." (MANA)

Ok, I have to write something, about this. I'd rather people just like watch it and decide for themselves. Most people don't care what anyone has to say, unless they can argue about what was said.

So to keep the comments from getting blocked, I'll say this. Bill Maher is right about millennials and GenZ. They're destroying the planet.

As I have said many times: the Left is losing the culture. Bill is not as stupid as some think and he sees this coming, and is merely jumping off the train before it completely derails

Bill Maher has always been someone who thinks his racism, transphobia and islamophobia is funny.

I was just thinking today that we haven't heard from Bill Maher in the last month or so... Time for him to say something to get some buzz.

Its now Joe Rogan's turn.

No, he isn't........he supported every aspect of cancel culture in its creation...but now, now that it is destroying the lives of leftists, now he is coming out against it. He knows that many of his past positions could now be used to destroy him, get him canceled...so he is trying to protect himself ahead of being targeted.......

He still supports the very people destroying the lives of innocent Americans...he simply doesn't want to be the next victim.

No, he isn't........he supported every aspect of cancel culture in its creation...but now, now that it is destroying the lives of leftists, now he is coming out against it. He knows that many of his past positions could now be used to destroy him, get him canceled...so he is trying to protect himself ahead of being targeted.......

He still supports the very people destroying the lives of innocent Americans...he simply doesn't want to be the next victim.

Actually, Bill Maher was a victim of right wing cancel culture when "Politically Incorrect" was cancelled in the early Aughts after he praised the bravery of the terrorists and called our leaders cowards, which some on the right conflated as criticism of the military. He then tripled down on being an Islamophobic idiot because he thought that was popular.

The fact he came back show there really isn't a cancel culture, since no one really ever gets "cancelled".

Actually, Bill Maher was a victim of right wing cancel culture when "Politically Incorrect" was cancelled in the early Aughts after he praised the bravery of the terrorists and called our leaders cowards, which some on the right conflated as criticism of the military. He then tripled down on being an Islamophobic idiot because he thought that was popular.

The fact he came back show there really isn't a cancel culture, since no one really ever gets "cancelled".

That was 20 years ago......we now have leftists destroying lives with cancel culture.

LMAO... First you claim there's a right wing cancel culture. Then there is no cancel culture.

You're not one of those that thinks everything that every been wrong since the dawn of man, was the republicans fault, are you?

No leftist cancel culture? You can't be serious.

That was 20 years ago......we now have leftists destroying lives with cancel culture.

Except that the Right Wing has been doing that for years.

Remember Jane Fonda. People STILL hate her, even though most people kind of tacitly admit she was right. Vietnam was a terrible idea. Didn't stop people from destroying her career, and she pretty much stopped making movies by the 1980's.

Or the Dixie Chicks... Pretty much wrecked their career because the dared questioned the wisdom of invading a sovereign state over weapons that didn't exist.

Hey, let's not forget Colin Kaepernick. How Dare he intrude on our enjoyment of a football game by taking a knee at the National Anthem to protest blacks being killed by police.

LMAO... First you claim there's a right wing cancel culture. Then there is no cancel culture.

You're not one of those that thinks everything that every been wrong since the dawn of man, was the republicans fault, are you?

No leftist cancel culture? You can't be serious.

There is no "cancel culture", there is merely "consequence culture"... You say dumb things, whether it be on National TV or in the lunch room when Human Resources is listening, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

Remember Jane Fonda. People STILL hate her, even though most people kind of tacitly admit she was right. Vietnam was a terrible idea. Didn't stop people from destroying her career, and she pretty much stopped making movies by the 1980's.

Or the Dixie Chicks... Pretty much wrecked their career because the dared questioned the wisdom of invading a sovereign state over weapons that didn't exist.

Hey, let's not forget Colin Kaepernick. How Dare he intrude on our enjoyment of a football game by taking a knee at the National Anthem to protest blacks being killed by police.

They hate her, because when the North Vietnamese communists were killing American soldiers and torturing our prisoners, she went and buddied up with the communists....then took a photo sitting in the chair of an anti-aircraft gun.....a gun used to shoot Americans out of the sky.......

The Dixie Chick fans stopped buying their records because they started criticizing the country.......it wasn't organized, they simply stopped supporting them with sales......

Kapernick was fired for being a bad quarterback....then rode his fake protest to fame and fortune, he even refused the special deal they made to let him try out....

You have nothing...

Was Jane Fonda canceled...even after supporting the mass murdering regime in Vietnam....and taking propaganda photos for them?

No...

Jane Fonda......supporting mass murdering communists in the 1960s......what happened after that?

During the 1960s, Fonda engaged in political activism in support of the Civil Rights Movement, and in opposition to the Vietnam War.[37] F
-----

1970s[edit]

In the seventies, Fonda enjoyed her most critically acclaimed period as an actress despite some setbacks for her ongoing activism. According to writer and critic Hilton Als, her performances starting with They Shoot Horses, Don't They? "heralded a new kind of acting: for the first time, she was willing to alienate viewers, rather than try to win them over. Fonda's ability to continue to develop her talent is what sets her apart from many other performers of her generation.[25]

Fonda won her first Academy Award for Best Actress in 1971, again playing a prostitute, the gamine Bree Daniels, in Alan J. Pakula's murder mystery Klute. Prior to shooting, Fonda spent time interviewing several prostitutes and madams. Years later, Fonda discovered that "there was like a marriage, a melding of souls between this character and me, this woman that I didn't think I could play because I didn't think I was call girl material. It didn't matter."[27] Upon its release, Klute was both a critical and commercial success, and Fonda's performance earned her widespread recognition. Pauline Kael wrote:
--
Between Klute in 1971 and Fun With Dick and Jane in 1977, Fonda did not have a major film success. She appeared in A Doll's House (1973), Steelyard Blues and The Blue Bird (1976).
----
She won her second BAFTA Award for Best Actress in 1979 with The China Syndrome, about a cover-up of a vulnerability in a nuclear power plant. Cast alongside Jack Lemmon and Michael Douglas, in one of his early roles,

1980s

In 1980, Fonda starred in 9 to 5 with Lily Tomlin and Dolly Parton. The film was a huge critical and box office success, becoming the second highest-grossing release of the year.[44] Fonda had long wanted to work with her father, hoping it would help their strained relationship.[37] She achieved this goal when she purchased the screen rights to the play On Golden Pond, specifically for her father and her.[45] The father-daughter rift depicted on screen closely paralleled the real-life relationship between the two Fondas; they eventually became the first father-daughter duo to earn Oscar nominations (Jane earned her first Best Supporting Actress Oscar nomination) for their roles in the same film. On Golden Pond, which also starred four-time Oscar winner Katharine Hepburn, brought Henry Fonda his only Academy Award for Best Actor, which Jane accepted on his behalf, as he was ill and could not leave home. He died five months later.[37]

Fonda continued to appear in feature films throughout the 1980s, winning an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress for The Dollmaker (1984), and starring in the role of Dr. Martha Livingston in Agnes of God (1985). The following year, she played an alcoholic actress and murder suspect in the 1986 thriller The Morning After, opposite Jeff Bridges.
--

1990s

1990s[edit]

In 1990, she starred in the romantic drama Stanley & Iris (1990) with Robert De Niro, which was her final film for 15 years. The film did not fare well at the box office, and despite receiving mixed to negative reviews, Fonda's performance as the widowed Iris was praised by Vincent Canby, who stated, "Fonda's increasingly rich resources as an actress are evident in abundance here. They even overcome one's awareness that just beneath Iris's frumpy clothes, there is a firm, perfectly molded body that has become a multi-million-dollar industry."[48] In 1991, after three decades in film, Fonda announced her retirement from the film industry.[49]

And on and on.......

Today...you tweet a man isn't a woman and you lose your career in Hollywood....

You don't know what you are talking about....

kaepernick wasn't cancelled....he got more rich and more famous.....and now has a documentary series on Netflix..

You really don't know what "Cancelled," means...

I was thinking the sort of the same thing. My train of thought leads me to believe that the nightmare may soon be over. That the BS BLM, antifa, trans-weirdo, woke and other BS things we've been witnessing for the last 3 years is about to come to an end.

I hope so.

The next presidential candidate will get a lot of votes with a slogan like "Make America Normal Again." (MANA)
You're out of your mind if you think left-wing extremism is about to end. This ride just started.

You're out of your mind if you think left-wing extremism is about to end. This ride just started.

It usually doesn't end until the mass graves have been discovered....then leftists in the media tell us that it wasn't real communism....

I think both sides have extremists that would lead us to mass graves.

Wrong....the worst mass murder since 1917 has been at the hands of leftists......there is no check to their ability to murder people...

Russian leftists....25 million murdered.

Chinese leftists....over 70 million murdered.

Cambodian leftists, over 1/3 of their population murdered......

And you would then have to define what you consider extremists on the American Right...since the American Right isn't the same as the "Right" in Europe or around the world, which is really simply one set of leftists ...

The American Right believes in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights....individual Freedom and a limited government....you don't get to mass graves with those beliefs....

Believing that government should have more and more power, and that individuals getting in the way of that power keeps the government from doing "good things," the way the leftists do...is how you get to mass graves...they think checks and balances, and the separation of powers.....used to limit the accumulation of murderous power in the hands of government....are wrong and need to be removed....

The American Right believes the exact opposite....so no...the extremists are not the same..

Forum List

Back