O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

I have a question. Why is it that the left will hold the past against some people and others they forget their past? Like Teddy Kennendy murder, KKK wizzard Byrd? Just wondering

It's called being die hard partisan hacks.

Really is that it? I find that hard to understand. Even obama in his youth was a stoner that somehow got into college Aftera all he did admit that he went through his last two years of high school in a haze high as a kite.

I have a question. Why is it that the left will hold the past against some people and others they forget their past? Like Teddy Kennendy murder, KKK wizzard Byrd? Just wondering

It's called being die hard partisan hacks.

Really is that it? I find that hard to understand. Even obama in his youth was a stoner that somehow got into college Aftera all he did admit that he went through his last two years of high school in a haze high as a kite.

a stoner AND a racist. "That's just how white folks will do ya" etc etc

CD's "satanic" past has no more importance than does BHO having used drugs in his younger days.

If that were the case in light of the above, almost every last one of us has some trouble of a sort that I don't think we want to be judged on today for what we did in the day.

CD's "satanic" past has no more importance than does BHO having used drugs in his younger days.

If that were the case in light of the above, almost every last one of us has some trouble of a sort that I don't think we want to be judged on today for what we did in the day.

Why is the media makng a big deal of it? After all it's in her past just like Byrd past was in his past.

The same reason the fauxcon media jumps on their enemies.

Both sides hands are dirty, bigrebbyrd, but none are as dirty as yours.

Personally I think it is funny anyone takes what someone said on Politically Incorrect seriously at all. If you ever watched it you know it was mostly a bunch of Jokes and satire of the news of the Day. I would not be surprised if she said it just for entertainment value.

What does two dead politicians have to do with O'Donnell having a midnight picnic on a Satanic altar?

Personally I think it is funny anyone takes what someone said on Politically Incorrect seriously at all. If you ever watched it you know it was mostly a bunch of Jokes and satire of the news of the Day. I would not be surprised if she said it just for entertainment value.

Yet she didn't deny that she had a midnight picnic on a Satanic altar.

What does two dead politicians have to do with O'Donnell having a midnight picnic on a Satanic altar?

An Alter that according to her comments she did not know was one until after the fact.

This is an attempt to make a mountain out of a mole hill here. A complete non story. We should be talking about the Real issues people have, including me, with some of her Far Right Christian Views and not talking about what she said Years ago, about something she did as a teenager with a freaking Ouija board. While on a Political Satire program.

This is ridicules.

An Alter that according to her comments she did not know was one until after the fact.

This is an attempt to make a mountain out of a mole hill here. A complete non story. We should be talking about the Real issues people have, including me, with some of her Far Right Christian Views and not talking about what she said Years ago, about something she did as a teenager with a freaking Ouija board. While on a Political Satire program.

This is ridicules.

The right wingers who've been mocking her see it as another example of her being batshit crazy.

I guess you missed byrds funeral and how well the democratsspoke of him. He had to join the klan to get elected pre clinton OK what about obama's past are we supposed to forget about his drug hazed two years of high school?How did he make it to Harvard law school when obama said he was always high in school? Dreams of my father.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwXai-sgM-s&feature=related]YouTube - Screamin' Jay Hawkins, I Put a Spell on You[/ame]

bigrebbyrd continues on in his silly way. Fun to watch.

You know whats real funny is how you dance around those tough question like how did a stoner like obama get into havard law school when he amited that the last two years of high school he went through it in a haze.

:sr

Not a tough question at all for someone is not a loser like you. He straightened up and flew right. You simply stayed stupid and crashed. :lol:

The funniest thing about all this is that she obviously doesn't know anything about witchcraft. Wiccans worship nature. Ony a satanist would have a "satanic altar". Sheesh.

Besides, what's worse than this is her wish for "moral" legislation. She's nothing more than a kooky neocon. Did you guys hear that the religious right is now embracing the tea party? Kiss of death...

I had heard that the GOP was going for the whole "big tent" idea, but witches?? REALLY? Is the religious right now going to include satanism as a religion???

Notice how liberals frame their "debates."

They ignore all facts and just rush on ahead like a full of it bull, in a china shop of facts.

It doesn't matter that O'Donnel isn't a witch, and simply did some stupid stuff in high school she later regretted.

I mean, YEAH, no one else can say THEY EVER DID ANYTHING IN HIGH SCHOOL, THEY LATER REGRETTED, RIGHT???????????? (How stupid)

They ignore that and just rush on with their eyes closed, their ears closed, but their mouths open spewing as much BS as they can for as long as they can get away with it.

Don't think this will change. They won't drop the subject until election day.

And if O'Donnel wins, OH WEEE! They WILL NEVER SHUT UP WITH THIS STUPID SMEAR.

Think idiotic liberals who STILL claim Karl Rover outed Valerie Plame, Bush's Grand Father was a Nazi, Bush did Cocaine, and Reagan made a deal with the Iranians to keep the hostages in the country until after the election.

Liberals are sore losers and they comfort that big sore-loser wound, with a HUGE SALVE of BS-ing smears.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back