OCD and Anal Behaviors

7bd63ad5-0b87-4610-9e42-bfd37b24b51a_560_420.jpg

B!
A is done correctly. B is acceptable but sloppy. C is inexcusable and D is a clear sign of a mental breakdown.
Bravo! Now, let's do an ink splash analysis:
th

fish, man with back pack, juggler, crown, a deformed horse, something with a long tail, a palm tree, the devil, (?), a porcupine
Wow!!!! I mean really.... cool! I can see and identify... I am not sure about the devil though, I have never seen him nor do I wish to see him....
kissing-ass.jpg

A is done correctly. B is acceptable but sloppy. C is inexcusable and D is a clear sign of a mental breakdown.
th

fish, man with back pack, juggler, crown, a deformed horse, something with a long tail, a palm tree, the devil, (?), a porcupine
Wow!!!! I mean really.... cool! I can see and identify... I am not sure about the devil though, I have never seen him nor do I wish to see him....

well maybe instead of the Devil..... Poseidon ? maybe like a merman? the one between the crown and porcupine might be an old TV? just looks like a spatter...
Maybe a comet with a short tail (hm..."short tail"..it did not sound to good though)

th

kissing-ass.jpg

He only does it cause he knows I love it. It doesn't take much to please me ;)

th

well maybe instead of the Devil..... Poseidon ? maybe like a merman? the one between the crown and porcupine might be an old TV? just looks like a spatter...
Maybe a comet with a short tail (hm..."short tail"..it did not sound to good though)
It seems I'm not getting through

so I'm putting you on my Two dozen list, just in case my law passes.

They are just wrong. They are lopsided, and the splatter is messy. FFS, I could have drawn better dragons than that. For my own survival, though, I will admit they are dragons ... drawn by a toddler.

My wife says I'm selectively anal, tools, toys and cars. Fishing gear, hiking gear, bicycles, golf clubs, tools, oil changes. Around the house not so much. When we first moved in together she called me "the white tornado". I have since been trained to acceptable levels.

I do this. It's not OCD - it's for people that are organized!!!

12718393_10154045655141382_5709244184467054650_n.jpg

I plan out meals for the week and then challenge myself to only make one trip to the store. And organize my shopping list by store location. I also try to build in a trip to the dog park because it is by whole foods.

Forum List

Back