OCD and Anal Behaviors

7bd63ad5-0b87-4610-9e42-bfd37b24b51a_560_420.jpg

B!
B of course.

the tag thing may work...
I don't think I'll be at your house however anytime soon ... ;)
One never knows.... remember, the mysterious ways? You need to think out of the box. It is time for hope and change (shit, that one sounded what I heard before....and it did not work out too well)

I also don't like loose threads on clothing. Or loose buttons.

I also don't like loose threads on clothing. Or loose buttons.
I am pulling some out on my sweater right now....buttons...buttons... hmm what to do to get them loose... shit... lemme think....

I get annoyed when people turn their feet to not step on trash.

and then when I call them on it, claim they didn't see it.

seriously, we should get to murder one person a year.

or two

dozen

A is done correctly. B is acceptable but sloppy. C is inexcusable and D is a clear sign of a mental breakdown.
Bravo! Now, let's do an ink splash analysis:
th

fish, man with back pack, juggler, crown, a deformed horse, something with a long tail, a palm tree, the devil, (?), a porcupine
dragon breathing fire
dragon eating knight
dragon landing on knight and horse with gore spray
dragon belching acid
dragon profile
dragon kill spot
sea dragon
more fire breathing
spiral dragon
dragon cave

obviously

A is done correctly. B is acceptable but sloppy. C is inexcusable and D is a clear sign of a mental breakdown.
th

fish, man with back pack, juggler, crown, a deformed horse, something with a long tail, a palm tree, the devil, (?), a porcupine
Wow!!!! I mean really.... cool! I can see and identify... I am not sure about the devil though, I have never seen him nor do I wish to see him....

th

Wow!!!! I mean really.... cool! I can see and identify... I am not sure about the devil though, I have never seen him nor do I wish to see him....

well maybe instead of the Devil..... Poseidon ? maybe like a merman? the one between the crown and porcupine might be an old TV? just looks like a spatter...

Forum List

Back