OCD and Anal Behaviors

7bd63ad5-0b87-4610-9e42-bfd37b24b51a_560_420.jpg

B!

D

jagged or dirty finger nails - not acceptable!

Rearranging dishes in the dishwasher
It must be a feng shui arraignment..

forks and spoons up or down?

Forks and spoons handle down so they get more spray. Knives go point down (except butter knives) so no cuts unloading. Also, only one of each size fork and spoon per slot, so they cannot "spoon," which would prevent soapy spray getting between them.

P.S. you are exactly correct about the eggs. Do you also want to "fix" abstract art like I do? ... "The red is lopsided and all the yellow is in that one corner! WTF kind of art is this?!?! ARGH!!!!!"

I can't stand when people's tags are sticking out of their shirt, pants, dresses etc. I compulsively want to tuck them in (on anyone) and have to try not too look if I'm out and someone is dressed that way

Also, when people accidentally wear clothes inside out... I can't stand that.

Can't stand uneven pictures, etc. on the wall

I can't stand when people's tags are sticking out of their shirt, pants, dresses etc. I compulsively want to tuck them in (on anyone) and have to try not too look if I'm out and someone is dressed that way

I will start wearing them like that. Never know when I run into you.
Let me run and uneven the pictures, I'll be right back....

I will start wearing them like that. Never know when I run into you.
Let me run and uneven the pictures, I'll be right back....

why?? what did I ever do to you?? :(

Forum List

Back