Ocasio-Cortez Threatens To Retaliate Against Trump Jr. Over Meme

Nope, Democrats are totally for unions and government control public education.

yes UNIONS but home schooling is a hippie kind of things----hippies are democrats
Not any more. It is now the battle cry of the religious right as a means of "shielding" their kids from reality and real science and indoctrinating into their bizarre world of sky fairies .
Christophobic bigot.
Christophobic?? Actually I like Christ and his philosophy. I just don't like present day phony Christians who have perverted and distorted his word.

You don't know anything about "His" word.
And you presume to know what I know? Quite arrogant I say.

yes UNIONS but home schooling is a hippie kind of things----hippies are democrats
Not any more. It is now the battle cry of the religious right as a means of "shielding" their kids from reality and real science and indoctrinating into their bizarre world of sky fairies .
Christophobic bigot.
Christophobic?? Actually I like Christ and his philosophy. I just don't like present day phony Christians who have perverted and distorted his word.

Not at all. Your words reveal your lack of knowledge.

Christophobic bigot.

Not at all. Your words reveal your lack of knowledge.
What words are those?

I did not know----is "DA LEFT" anti homeschooling? Somehow homeschooling seems kind left of the hippy
variety to me

Christophobic bigot.
Oh, for sure. Give me one example, Mr. Bible scholar.

Christophobic bigot.
Oh, for sure. Give me one example, Mr. Bible scholar.[/QUOTE\

example of what?

Christophobic bigot.
Never claimed to be a Bible Scholar but I do know that Christ would not be a present day Republican. But OK, here are two examples....feed the hungry, heal the sick

Christophobic bigot.
Never claimed to be a Bible Scholar but I do know that Christ would not be a present day Republican. But OK, here are two examples....feed the hungry, heal the sick
You have obviously never heard of the Union Gospel Missions in many cities or church food banks. You obvlously have also never heard of the numerous hospitals run by Christian groups....Sacred Heart Medical Center, Lutheran hospitals, Baptist hospitals, etc. You've also obviously never heard of the food programs overseas that are run by Christians. You're nothing but an ignorant hateful fool.

Christophobic bigot.
You have obviously never heard of the Union Gospel Missions in many cities or church food banks. You obvlously have also never heard of the numerous hospitals run by Christian groups....Sacred Heart Medical Center, Lutheran hospitals, Baptist hospitals, etc. You've also obviously never heard of the food programs overseas that are run by Christians. You're nothing but an ignorant hateful fool.

My childhood town was ALL REPUBLICAN ----except for the
small jewish minority (democrat) . Many of the church groups were very charitable. ------Sunday in that town meant----FAMILIES IN CHURCH (with little girls wearing
pastel dresses and white gloves) From where do you get
your stereotypes? as a little tyke I thought Christians
are republicans and jews are democrats

Forum List

Back