Ocasio-Cortez Threatens To Retaliate Against Trump Jr. Over Meme

Nothing is going to happen.
Prob. not but she just might miss getting voted in again.

Why? She represents one of the most Democratic districts in the country. Why would they care about this?

There is always a chance many DEMS can and will wake up . We are not full blown Europe yet.
There is always the chance she gets booted out etc.

There are numerous reason this dumb twit will be sent packing at least after her term is done.

Good job at not answering my questions.

I checked back----the ONLY question that you posed that I could find was "how does destroying markets .......overseas encourage agriculture"? Your question makes no sense. The agriculture of the USA does not depend on how many cars are made in Japan and shipped to the USA or how many toys
are exported to the USA from China. The USA does USE much of its own agricultural products-----and could use PROPORTIONATELY more. There is no real reason for the USA to import agricultural products from other countries

Obviously you do not have the mental capacity to understand the question. My point is that the US agriculture industry has devoted significant resources and much effort in developing markets overseas for their goods. In fact, Chuck Conners, president of the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives recently said,

“Our sole business plan for the future of American agriculture is expanding trade."

I mean from the looks of most Americans, well it just doesn't appear there is much potential to expand the amount of food Americans are consuming. If we want our agriculture to expand exporting seems about the only way. Put another way, every one billion dollars in agricultural exports supports eight thousand jobs. Last year China purchased 12 billion dollars worth of soybeans from the US supporting almost a hundred thousand jobs. Pork and beef producers have spent years developing the Chinese markets for their products exporting billions of dollars worth of products, and at high profit. Pork offals, which I am sure you have no idea as to what that is, are considered delicacies in China. Here they are mostly used to make pet food. Guess which industry provides the most profit? Why not do your part and make a mess of chitterlings for dinner once a week.

The reality is that Trump's trade tarriffs, and his payments to affected farmers, both fly in the face of traditional Republican principals. It is the heavy hand of government manipulating markets and picking winners and losers. Obviously, the real RINO's are Donald Trump and his supporters.

your post is idiotic-------I was born in the USA and English is just about the only language I speak, why would I not know the simple word OFFAL? -----its been around a long time. The
USA does not rely for its entire GNP on pork part export. While I sympathize with all people HARD HIT by policy changes-------sorry---try to adapt.

Good job at not answering my questions.

I checked back----the ONLY question that you posed that I could find was "how does destroying markets .......overseas encourage agriculture"? Your question makes no sense. The agriculture of the USA does not depend on how many cars are made in Japan and shipped to the USA or how many toys
are exported to the USA from China. The USA does USE much of its own agricultural products-----and could use PROPORTIONATELY more. There is no real reason for the USA to import agricultural products from other countries

Obviously you do not have the mental capacity to understand the question. My point is that the US agriculture industry has devoted significant resources and much effort in developing markets overseas for their goods. In fact, Chuck Conners, president of the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives recently said,

“Our sole business plan for the future of American agriculture is expanding trade."

I mean from the looks of most Americans, well it just doesn't appear there is much potential to expand the amount of food Americans are consuming. If we want our agriculture to expand exporting seems about the only way. Put another way, every one billion dollars in agricultural exports supports eight thousand jobs. Last year China purchased 12 billion dollars worth of soybeans from the US supporting almost a hundred thousand jobs. Pork and beef producers have spent years developing the Chinese markets for their products exporting billions of dollars worth of products, and at high profit. Pork offals, which I am sure you have no idea as to what that is, are considered delicacies in China. Here they are mostly used to make pet food. Guess which industry provides the most profit? Why not do your part and make a mess of chitterlings for dinner once a week.

The reality is that Trump's trade tarriffs, and his payments to affected farmers, both fly in the face of traditional Republican principals. It is the heavy hand of government manipulating markets and picking winners and losers. Obviously, the real RINO's are Donald Trump and his supporters.

your post is idiotic-------I was born in the USA and English is just about the only language I speak, why would I not know the simple word OFFAL? -----its been around a long time. The
USA does not rely for its entire GNP on pork part export. While I sympathize with all people HARD HIT by policy changes-------sorry---try to adapt.

Once again, you failed to answer my question. But ironically, your comment about adapting clearly indicates your inability to understand the basic concept of both free markets and free trade. Maybe you can answer this question, why should soy bean farmers and pork producers "adapt" because car manufacturers and steel producers refuse to? Because that is exactly what this is all about. And why is it now ok for the government to pick winners and losers? In this instance steel producers are winners and farmers are losers. And once again, can you explain the difference between farmers getting assistance payments and single mothers receiving the same thing? Believe me, I won't be holding my breath while waiting for an answer.

answer to all you idiotic questions---
in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, .......... , promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,

Horseshit. Total copout. You tell me why it is important to the general welfare to give farmers the shaft in order to prop up unionized steel manufacturers. What, did Republicans suddenly fall in love with labor unions, suddenly abandon free trade, suddenly ditch free market concepts? You Trump supporters are blindly ignorant. You have abandoned almost every single principle that the Republican party used to hold. So much so that now you have trotted out the General Welfare clause. For what? Why have you abandoned those principles? And as Pop used to say, if you can't stand for something you will fall for everything.

Once again, you failed to answer my question. But ironically, your comment about adapting clearly indicates your inability to understand the basic concept of both free markets and free trade. Maybe you can answer this question, why should soy bean farmers and pork producers "adapt" because car manufacturers and steel producers refuse to? Because that is exactly what this is all about. And why is it now ok for the government to pick winners and losers? In this instance steel producers are winners and farmers are losers. And once again, can you explain the difference between farmers getting assistance payments and single mothers receiving the same thing? Believe me, I won't be holding my breath while waiting for an answer.

in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, .......... , promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,

Horseshit. Total copout. You tell me why it is important to the general welfare to give farmers the shaft in order to prop up unionized steel manufacturers. What, did Republicans suddenly fall in love with labor unions, suddenly abandon free trade, suddenly ditch free market concepts? You Trump supporters are blindly ignorant. You have abandoned almost every single principle that the Republican party used to hold. So much so that now you have trotted out the General Welfare clause. For what? Why have you abandoned those principles? And as Pop used to say, if you can't stand for something you will fall for everything.

I is a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT. I am the grand daughter of a lady who held up union signs in the wake
of the Triangle fire. I support all kinds of issues related to
the general welfare------like well repaired sidewalks in all
parts of the city. I voted for Trump because the fact is that
he is more democrat than is HELLCAT. Market can be
so ))FREE(( that it can mow little persons down. I support
economic encouragement of agriculture-----the world needs to
eat

* singing...
"One of these things are not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.
Can you tell which thing is not like the other; By the time I finish my song?" *

Oh I know, I know...!!!

One of them is a talented, young, sharp, attractive and natural born leader.

The other...Beavis.
she needs to invent technology.

you know it's not free trade if the other end is taxing your products coming in? Please tell me you understand.

you know it's not free trade if the other end is taxing your products coming in? Please tell me you understand.

nope------society (that means government) puts all kinds of
brakes on entirely FREE TRADE.---------like taxes and tariffs.
There is not and since the inception of the city state ever been
a time when all trade was FREE. you can barter your peaches for tomatoes with your next door neighbor but even that is not ENTIRELY LEGAL

You just had to move my chit with yours when it's TWO DIFFERENT TOPICS .......

MY ARTICLE WAS ABOUT THE AFTER EFFECTS OF HER DOING THAT, YOUR ARTICLE TALKS ABOUT IT WHEN IT HAPPENED.

WTF!!
is there a quota for having threads started in your name?

MY ARTICLE WAS ABOUT THE AFTER EFFECTS OF HER DOING THAT, YOUR ARTICLE TALKS ABOUT IT WHEN IT HAPPENED.

WTF!!

LOL well I have a lot of news and lots of time .like the news or not you guys still get some news hehehehe.

NEW news, not last weeks news.......... and I haven't really posted this much all week so put that in your pipe and smoke it. lol

Last edited:

WTF!!

LOL well I have a lot of news and lots of time like the news or not you guys still get some news hehehehe.

NEW news, not last weeks news.......... and I haven't really posted this much all week so put that in your pipe and smoke it. lol
all week? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

WTF!!

LOL well I have a lot of news and lots of time like the news or not you guys still get some news hehehehe.

all week? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOL now you missed the important part " I said I didn't post " as much " all week except today. ehheeheh .
and by that I mean my news wasn't taking up the whole front page. I've been good .
K over and out not the topic of thread. :113::21::21::21::21::21::21:

WTF!!

You brought a lot of people into the discussion who were not here before, MindWars. That counts for good, imho.

I'd say more, but Ms. O-C is everything bad about politics in my experience, so I recuse myself for the time being, except to say, by threatening others, as she has several times in this past week, Ms. O-C could be bringing disaster upon her own little world. Wise people learn from their errors. This one isn't because she is too arrogant to admit how screwed up her behavior looks to others who do not share her fanaticism of hatred for those who for good reason, disagree with her viewpoint.

WTF!!

LOL well I have a lot of news and lots of time .like the news or not you guys still get some news hehehehe.

you really post gossip moreso than news.

puff that puff daddy.

WTF!!

No want to start one for me though. how about 1,500 ar

WTF!!

puff that puff daddy.
Then don't look at it, seems more like your OWN PROBLEM now doesn't it.

I DON'T BOTHER YOU HARASS YOU NONE OF U LOSRS WHO COMPLAIN OW MUCH I POST

DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LOOK OR READ IT

i'm sorry i'm not a SITE KISS ass. Oh wait no i'm not.

WTF!!

No want to start one for me though. how about 1,500 ar

WTF!!

puff that puff daddy.
Then don't look at it, seems more like your OWN PROBLEM now doesn't it.

I DON'T BOTHER YOU HARASS YOU NONE OF U LOSRS WHO COMPLAIN OW MUCH I POST

DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LOOK OR READ IT

i'm sorry i'm not a SITE KISS ass. Oh wait no i'm not.
no. just an ass.

That woman is bat shit crazy. A perfect spokesperson for the idiot Left.

We thought nobody could ever replace the Democrat stupidity of Maxine Waters or Shelia Jackson Lee but I will be damned if the Moon Bats didn't come up with another world class dingbat.

Forum List

Back