Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885K in campaign contributions

i posted this in a few existing AOC threads yesterday. plenty to choose from but yea, we started off finding what, $6k? now closing in on a million bucks?

she's in some deep shit.

But Dems will offer excuses and she will pay a fine. Trump on the other hand they find one penny out of place and they will push for him to be gone. AOC is the new leader of the party, Pelosi may act like the riechsfurer of the SS but she is only a titular head.

i posted this in a few existing AOC threads yesterday. plenty to choose from but yea, we started off finding what, $6k? now closing in on a million bucks?

she's in some deep shit.
And it doubles every time a new thread is started.

she's in some deep shit.

so, now an allegation equals guilt?

she's in some deep shit.

i said she was in deep shit, not that she was guilty.

you wanna keep splitting shit/words, i'm your huckleberry.

AOC FEC Complaint as Filed

if she can explain all this, great. $20 bet with you says she can't.

she's in some deep shit.

She would only be in deep shit if she were guilty.

she's in some deep shit.

maybe. but then again many don't feel trump is guilty but many also say he's in deep shit.

i've met people in deep shit before and no one really gave a shit if they were guilty or not. your constant desire to be nothing more than a disagreement is tiresome, dude.

she's in some deep shit.

maybe. but then again many don't feel trump is guilty but many also say he's in deep shit.

i've met people in deep shit before and no one really gave a shit if they were guilty or not. your constant desire to be nothing more than a disagreement is tiresome, dude.

shit dude, you should be used to it by now! :19:

she's in some deep shit.

The thing that I have noticed is the FEC does not usually file complaints just for giggles.

Forum List

Back